Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Surfing other sites I came across this 21:44 - Feb 26 with 1172 viewsOldsmoker

As I read the article which is here

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/paul-lambert-issues-honest-claim-on-immediate-

I came across this sentence

"However, the former Norwich City boss has seemingly portrayed a cautious approach with regards to bringing in another striker, with the ex-Borussia Dortmund player stating the following to the East Anglian Daily Times:"

In one sentence he's mentioned the 2 things that wind up every Town fan.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Surfing other sites I came across this on 21:57 - Feb 26 with 1106 viewsWeWereZombies

'Promotion' and 'chasing'?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Surfing other sites I came across this on 22:05 - Feb 26 with 1094 viewsWD19

“if you don’t have a contract by March then there’s something wrong with you.”

Here’s hoping Paul.....here’s hoping....
Surfing other sites I came across this on 22:08 - Feb 26 with 1085 viewsPhilTWTD

Those quotes are a year old:

Lambert: We Have to Get Through Incredible Injury Situation 28th Feb 2019 15:52
Town go into Saturday’s game against Reading with only two fit senior strikers - Collin Quaner and Kayden Jackson - with Will Keane having joined the Blues' very lengthy injury list. One piece of potentially positive news is that James Collins could be back at the weekend after his hamstring injury. 25

Surfing other sites I came across this on 22:22 - Feb 26 with 1047 viewsOldsmoker

Surfing other sites I came across this on 22:08 - Feb 26 by PhilTWTD

Town go into Saturday’s game against Reading with only two fit senior strikers - Collin Quaner and Kayden Jackson - with Will Keane having joined the Blues' very lengthy injury list. One piece of potentially positive news is that James Collins could be back at the weekend after his hamstring injury. 25

So that's peak trolling or just a desperate attempt to start a career as a sports pundit.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Surfing other sites I came across this on 07:07 - Feb 27 with 930 viewsSikamikanico

His guy just produces illinformed clickbait.

He writes an article on Town once a day and knows f all. He even thought Marcus Bent was Darren's brother
Surfing other sites I came across this on 10:13 - Feb 27 with 815 viewsSwansea_Blue

Surfing other sites I came across this on 22:08 - Feb 26 by PhilTWTD

Doesn't look like you need to worry about any 'competition' from that site.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024