Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things that "The Man" told us to do but were sh1t 21:48 - Feb 26 with 6248 viewsLord_Lucan

Those energy saving bulbs that would still only be thinking about getting into action by the time you had actually reached the top of the fecking stairs.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Things that "The Man" told us to do but were sh1t on 21:52 - Feb 26 with 4934 viewsazuremerlangus

They don't last 10,000 hours either.

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Things that "The Man" told us to do but were sh1t on 22:26 - Feb 26 with 4866 viewsGuthrum

You don't want to break one of those, either. Contain mercury.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Things that "The Man" told us to do but were sh1t on 22:27 - Feb 26 with 4856 viewsFunge

That's the ones I mean!
Things that "The Man" told us to do but were sh1t on 22:31 - Feb 26 with 4832 viewsDeano69

Rabbit mobile telephone network.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Things that "The Man" told us to do but were sh1t on 22:32 - Feb 26 with 4829 viewsOldsmoker

Give up smoking.
If I had given up my life expectancy would take me into the climate disaster years.
Not giving up means I'll die before the real sh*t starts happening.
Happy days.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Things that "The Man" told us to do but were sh1t on 22:37 - Feb 26 with 4808 viewsDeano69

Claim the Stylophone was a musical instrument

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Things that "The Man" told us to do but were sh1t on 22:48 - Feb 26 with 4786 viewsjeera

Things that "The Man" told us to do but were sh1t on 22:37 - Feb 26 by Deano69

My sister and I had one of those things.

Mind you, I also had a copy of 'Tie Me Kangaroo...'

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Things that "The Man" told us to do but were sh1t on 23:12 - Feb 26 with 4739 viewsNthQldITFC

Things that "The Man" told us to do but were sh1t on 22:48 - Feb 26 by jeera

My sister and I had one of those things.

Mind you, I also had a copy of 'Tie Me Kangaroo...'

Are you from Norfolk, or have I misinterpreted your first sentence?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Login to get fewer ads

Things that "The Man" told us to do but were sh1t on 23:16 - Feb 26 with 4734 viewsHARRY10

beaded car seats

bits of rubber hanging of the back, to stop lightening strikes
Things that on 23:26 - Feb 26 with 4720 viewsjeera

Things that "The Man" told us to do but were sh1t on 23:12 - Feb 26 by NthQldITFC

Essex early doors, born in Hertfordshire of a very East End, London family.

Moved to Suffolk at age 6 (ish).

My sister is my real sister but those Stylophone things were really popular kids' presents at the time. Heck knows why - piece of junk.

My first gf was 4 when I was the older guy of 5 and it was actually she who owned the RH records at the time.

I also had an older gf of 6 who lived a few doors the other side of our house, but even at that age I'd witnessed enough arguments between my parents to realise you had to keep the two entities apart.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2020 23:26]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Things that "The Man" told us to do but were sh1t on 07:44 - Feb 27 with 4522 viewsGlasgowBlue

Diesel cars.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Things that "The Man" told us to do but were sh1t on 08:07 - Feb 27 with 4473 viewsGaryCooper

A Slinky in a bungalow.
Things that "The Man" told us to do but were sh1t on 08:12 - Feb 27 with 4476 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Buy CD's because they are indestructible !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Things that "The Man" told us to do but were sh1t on 08:14 - Feb 27 with 4473 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Things that "The Man" told us to do but were sh1t on 08:07 - Feb 27 by GaryCooper

A Slinky in a bungalow.

....but have you tried one on an up escalator?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Things that on 08:22 - Feb 27 with 4465 viewsHerbivore

Things that "The Man" told us to do but were sh1t on 23:12 - Feb 26 by NthQldITFC

I do enjoy the whole sister shagging bantz. It's funny, because in Norfolk they think Suffolk folk are the ones who shag their sisters whilst in the rest of the country they see all of Norfolk and Suffolk as being incest territory. Of course the truth is that the Fens is where the inbreeding really happens.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2020 8:22]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Things that "The Man" told us to do but were sh1t on 08:27 - Feb 27 with 4442 viewsPinewoodblue

Renewing your season ticket on the promise of a bargain when we gain promotion.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Things that "The Man" told us to do but were sh1t on 08:30 - Feb 27 with 4429 viewsartsbossbeard

3rd division football is better than mid table championship status.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Things that "The Man" told us to do but were sh1t on 08:30 - Feb 27 with 4430 viewsWD19

2040 version:

Save for your retirement just so they can denude you of a state pension via means testing once you are 68.
Things that "The Man" told us to do but were sh1t on 08:57 - Feb 27 with 4361 viewsdickie

Things that "The Man" told us to do but were sh1t on 22:37 - Feb 26 by Deano69

Space Oddity wouldn't be the same without one! If it's good enough for Bowie...
Things that "The Man" told us to do but were sh1t on 09:14 - Feb 27 with 4330 viewsjontysnut

Anything made by Ronco - such as the Buttoneer or the cut your own hair scissors
Things that "The Man" told us to do but were sh1t on 09:21 - Feb 27 with 4306 viewsmonytowbray

That everyone should be judged of success based on money or status rather than being happy.

All that pointless “bells and whistles” professionalism lark like dressing smart when really you just want someone who is good at their job and not a d1ck.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Things that "The Man" told us to do but were sh1t on 09:25 - Feb 27 with 4292 viewsSwansea_Blue

Things that "The Man" told us to do but were sh1t on 21:52 - Feb 26 by azuremerlangus

They don't last 10,000 hours either.

I've got some that are over 30 years old. Still in the boxes mind. The old man used to work for Suffolk County Council and we had to trial all the energy saving stuff in our house before they installed in in council buildings. Cue many happy hours in the dark, clapping and shouting to try and set of sound sensors.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Things that "The Man" told us to do but were sh1t on 09:26 - Feb 27 with 4280 viewsHARRY10

Things that "The Man" told us to do but were sh1t on 09:14 - Feb 27 by jontysnut

Anything made by Ronco - such as the Buttoneer or the cut your own hair scissors

Eat carrots to see in the dark

Smoke cigarettes

Trust Catholic priests
Things that "The Man" told us to do but were sh1t on 09:27 - Feb 27 with 4277 viewsGlasgowBlue

Things that "The Man" told us to do but were sh1t on 09:21 - Feb 27 by monytowbray

That everyone should be judged of success based on money or status rather than being happy.

All that pointless “bells and whistles” professionalism lark like dressing smart when really you just want someone who is good at their job and not a d1ck.

I said at the time that the wrestling belt didn’t go with the suit.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Things that "The Man" told us to do but were sh1t on 11:05 - Feb 27 with 4175 viewsmonytowbray

Things that "The Man" told us to do but were sh1t on 09:27 - Feb 27 by GlasgowBlue

I said at the time that the wrestling belt didn’t go with the suit.

Speaking of suits, my waistcoat finally fits me again after two years of being a fat sh1t and burning the candle at both ends. Joined a gym and went on a diet innit.

That belt buckle broke sadly, but these days unless I have a client meeting I dress in my normal scumbag clothes. I let my skillset and knowledge do the talking. If that ain’t good enough then their loss :) Joys of self-employment.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024