Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why doesn't this forum have a split between football and non-football topics 22:08 - Feb 26 with 1205 viewshamburger_sv

The non-football topics should be placed in a different forum so it doesn't clog up the football topics.

Poll: Who would be the best owner for Ipswich Town?

Why doesn't this forum have a split between football and non-football topics on 22:10 - Feb 26 with 1184 viewsPlums

It does...

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Why doesn't this forum have a split between football and non-football topics on 22:11 - Feb 26 with 1181 viewsbluelagos

With a name like that, you are clearly just a troller of vegans.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Why doesn't this forum have a split between football and non-football topics on 22:13 - Feb 26 with 1170 viewsMullet

Why doesn't this forum have a split between football and non-football topics on 22:11 - Feb 26 by bluelagos

You think it stands for stupid vegans?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Why doesn't this forum have a split between football and non-football topics on 22:15 - Feb 26 with 1159 viewsbluelagos

Why doesn't this forum have a split between football and non-football topics on 22:10 - Feb 26 by Plums

It does...

Wtf anyone would want to talk footie given we are so utterly sh1t I dont know.

Why doesn't this forum have a split between football and non-football topics on 22:17 - Feb 26 with 1146 viewsRyorry

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Why doesn't this forum have a split between football and non-football topics on 22:18 - Feb 26 with 1136 viewshamburger_sv

Why doesn't this forum have a split between football and non-football topics on 22:11 - Feb 26 by bluelagos

or a Hamburger SV supporter?

Why doesn't this forum have a split between football and non-football topics on 22:20 - Feb 26 with 1112 viewsfooters

Why doesn't this forum have a split between football and non-football topics on 22:18 - Feb 26 by hamburger_sv

In which case, why are you on an Ipswich Town forum? We don't tend to talk too much about Hamburger SV, I'm afraid :)

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Why doesn't this forum have a split between football and non-football topics on 22:21 - Feb 26 with 1107 viewshamburger_sv

Why doesn't this forum have a split between football and non-football topics on 22:20 - Feb 26 by footers

In which case, why are you on an Ipswich Town forum? We don't tend to talk too much about Hamburger SV, I'm afraid :)

I'm both.

Login to get fewer ads

Why doesn't this forum have a split between football and non-football topics on 22:22 - Feb 26 with 1095 viewsbluelagos

Why doesn't this forum have a split between football and non-football topics on 22:18 - Feb 26 by hamburger_sv

Yeah right. Cos your team is named after a Hamburger,ffs

Why doesn't this forum have a split between football and non-football topics on 22:23 - Feb 26 with 1086 viewsfooters

Why doesn't this forum have a split between football and non-football topics on 22:21 - Feb 26 by hamburger_sv

I'm both.

Supporting two teams is verboten. Pick the right one or GTFO with your ridiculous demands.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Why doesn't this forum have a split between football and non-football topics on 22:37 - Feb 26 with 1042 viewsBlueBadger

Why doesn't this forum have a split between football and non-football topics on 22:15 - Feb 26 by bluelagos

Wtf anyone would want to talk footie given we are so utterly sh1t I dont know.

In all fairness, the same could be said for the state of politics, right now.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024