Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another attack on our hard-won freedom by so-called experts 16:31 - Feb 27 with 2471 viewsSwansea_Blue

Keep safe out there people.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2020 16:31]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Another attack on our hard-won freedom by so-called experts on 16:36 - Feb 27 with 2432 viewsfooters

A young lady doctor I used to go out with said a large number of Friday night A&E admissions were people putting foreign objects in nature's pocket.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Another attack on our hard-won freedom by so-called experts on 16:44 - Feb 27 with 2395 viewsSwansea_Blue

Another attack on our hard-won freedom by so-called experts on 16:36 - Feb 27 by footers

A young lady doctor I used to go out with said a large number of Friday night A&E admissions were people putting foreign objects in nature's pocket.

Bloody foreign objects, coming over here and entering our...

Another attack on our hard-won freedom by so-called experts on 16:45 - Feb 27 with 2388 viewsfooters

Another attack on our hard-won freedom by so-called experts on 16:44 - Feb 27 by Swansea_Blue

And yet they want to put a block on the great British spud.

Oh wait, that ain't British either, is it?

Another attack on our hard-won freedom by so-called experts on 16:47 - Feb 27 with 2377 viewsSwansea_Blue

Another attack on our hard-won freedom by so-called experts on 16:45 - Feb 27 by footers

And yet they want to put a block on the great British spud.

Oh wait, that ain't British either, is it?

More comfortable than turnips though

Another attack on our hard-won freedom by so-called experts on 16:51 - Feb 27 with 2353 viewsHARRY10

Another attack on our hard-won freedom by so-called experts on 16:44 - Feb 27 by Swansea_Blue

Foreign objects ?

it must be them there french fries, or german ones

pomme fritz
Another attack on our hard-won freedom by so-called experts on 16:54 - Feb 27 with 2345 viewsLord_Lucan

Another attack on our hard-won freedom by so-called experts on 16:36 - Feb 27 by footers

I read once that some bloke put a fluorescent tube up his jacksy and it burst - and you know what happens when they burst - 1000's of shards of glass.

The hospital statement was that he would never be the same again - impossible to clear the damage up!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Another attack on our hard-won freedom by so-called experts on 16:59 - Feb 27 with 2325 viewsHARRY10

Another attack on our hard-won freedom by so-called experts on 16:54 - Feb 27 by Lord_Lucan

I read once that some bloke put a fluorescent tube up his jacksy and it burst - and you know what happens when they burst - 1000's of shards of glass.

The hospital statement was that he would never be the same again - impossible to clear the damage up!

would that be a 'friend', perhaps
Another attack on our hard-won freedom by so-called experts on 17:09 - Feb 27 with 2311 viewsfooters

Another attack on our hard-won freedom by so-called experts on 16:54 - Feb 27 by Lord_Lucan

Reminds me of this daft thing that was doing the rounds a few years ago... putting a lightbulb in your mouth. The shape of it means it's possible to get in but impossible to get out... Think there was a spate of cases that year as uni students in the states were attempting it.

Login to get fewer ads

Another attack on our hard-won freedom by so-called experts on 17:12 - Feb 27 with 2302 viewsEireannach_gorm

He wasn't very bright.
Another attack on our hard-won freedom by so-called experts on 17:14 - Feb 27 with 2293 viewsHARRY10

Another attack on our hard-won freedom by so-called experts on 17:09 - Feb 27 by footers

Reminds me of this daft thing that was doing the rounds a few years ago... putting a lightbulb in your mouth. The shape of it means it's possible to get in but impossible to get out... Think there was a spate of cases that year as uni students in the states were attempting it.

"... impossible to get out "

a sharp yank should do the trick

.......................problem there would be in finding one
Another attack on our hard-won freedom by so-called experts on 18:00 - Feb 27 with 2216 viewsLeaky

Another attack on our hard-won freedom by so-called experts on 17:09 - Feb 27 by footers

A friend of mine works as a prison officer he told of an inmate who tried to hide a mobile phone in his arsenal
Another attack on our hard-won freedom by so-called experts on 18:06 - Feb 27 with 2205 viewsGuthrum

Another attack on our hard-won freedom by so-called experts on 16:47 - Feb 27 by Swansea_Blue

More comfortable than turnips though

What you want is a mangelwurzel.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Another attack on our hard-won freedom by so-called experts on 18:16 - Feb 27 with 2188 viewsLord_Lucan

Another attack on our hard-won freedom by so-called experts on 18:00 - Feb 27 by Leaky

A friend of mine works as a prison officer he told of an inmate who tried to hide a mobile phone in his arsenal

What, along with half the prison population in the UK?

It's common practice.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Another attack on our hard-won freedom by so-called experts on 18:28 - Feb 27 with 2163 viewsLeaky

Another attack on our hard-won freedom by so-called experts on 18:00 - Feb 27 by Leaky

Still wouldn't get a signal where I live. Could be fun if set the phone to vibrate
Another attack on our hard-won freedom by so-called experts on 18:32 - Feb 27 with 2148 viewsjeera

Another attack on our hard-won freedom by so-called experts on 18:16 - Feb 27 by Lord_Lucan

What, along with half the prison population in the UK?

It's common practice.

That cannot be comfortable.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Another attack on our hard-won freedom by so-called experts on 18:34 - Feb 27 with 2141 viewsLord_Lucan

Another attack on our hard-won freedom by so-called experts on 18:32 - Feb 27 by jeera

Probably not, it's called plugging. Thankfully they don't use fecking great iphones or Samsungs

Another attack on our hard-won freedom by so-called experts on 18:48 - Feb 27 with 2119 viewsfooters

Another attack on our hard-won freedom by so-called experts on 18:32 - Feb 27 by jeera

A friend of mine insists on smuggling certain substances via a Kinder egg and his jacksie to venues/festivals, even if it's doubtful the security will be that tight. Takes all sorts.

Another attack on our hard-won freedom by so-called experts on 19:08 - Feb 27 with 2086 viewsjeera

Another attack on our hard-won freedom by so-called experts on 18:48 - Feb 27 by footers

A friend of mine insists on smuggling certain substances via a Kinder egg and his jacksie to venues/festivals, even if it's doubtful the security will be that tight. Takes all sorts.

The more this thread progresses, the more normal the potato is becoming to sound.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Another attack on our hard-won freedom by so-called experts on 19:18 - Feb 27 with 2059 viewsDarth_Koont

Another attack on our hard-won freedom by so-called experts on 19:08 - Feb 27 by jeera

The more this thread progresses, the more normal the potato is becoming to sound.

Puts the best and worst vegetable threads in a new light too.

Pronouns: He/Him

Another attack on our hard-won freedom by so-called experts on 20:08 - Feb 27 with 1992 viewsSwansea_Blue

Another attack on our hard-won freedom by so-called experts on 18:06 - Feb 27 by Guthrum

What you want is a mangelwurzel.

I don’t want anything of the sort, thank you very much!

Another attack on our hard-won freedom by so-called experts on 01:36 - Feb 28 with 1872 viewsDoctor_Earman

As a doctor I can confirm that putting frozen potatoes up one's anus is a bad idea.
Another attack on our hard-won freedom by so-called experts on 08:08 - Feb 28 with 1791 viewsWeWereZombies

Another attack on our hard-won freedom by so-called experts on 18:48 - Feb 27 by footers

When you say that it is doubtful the security will be that tight...

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Another attack on our hard-won freedom by so-called experts on 08:18 - Feb 28 with 1752 viewsBackToRussia

It's fine, you just chit them out.

Potato joke for you all.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Another attack on our hard-won freedom by so-called experts on 08:21 - Feb 28 with 1737 viewsHARRY10

Another attack on our hard-won freedom by so-called experts on 08:18 - Feb 28 by BackToRussia

It's fine, you just chit them out.

Potato joke for you all.

thank spuddy
Another attack on our hard-won freedom by so-called experts on 09:35 - Feb 28 with 1698 viewsGeoffSentence

Bollox. Been doing it wrong. You're supposed to chip them.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024