Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's the most embarrassing thing from the Lambert era? 09:26 - Feb 28 with 2376 viewsBlueBadger

What's the most embarrassing thing from the Lambert era?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

What's the most embarrassing thing from the Lambert era? on 09:31 - Feb 28 with 2328 viewsCoastalblue

Some of the repetitive posts on here from certain people.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

What's the most embarrassing thing from the Lambert era? on 10:06 - Feb 28 with 2294 viewsPecker

Lambert himself.
What's the most embarrassing thing from the Lambert era? on 10:09 - Feb 28 with 2287 viewsSuperblue95

Where is the “bottling promotion in a crap league having been miles clear at the top” option?

Or are we saving that until our 11th place finish is confirmed?

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

What's the most embarrassing thing from the Lambert era? on 10:13 - Feb 28 with 2271 viewsbackwaywhen

What's the most embarrassing thing from the Lambert era? on 10:09 - Feb 28 by Superblue95

Where is the “bottling promotion in a crap league having been miles clear at the top” option?

Or are we saving that until our 11th place finish is confirmed?

Cancelling games due to international games .... total embarrassment !
What's the most embarrassing thing from the Lambert era? on 12:45 - Feb 28 with 2149 viewsPJH

What's the most embarrassing thing from the Lambert era? on 10:13 - Feb 28 by backwaywhen

Although the November one made it possible for me to have a longish holiday in Scotland without missing any league games-holiday was good thank you.
What's the most embarrassing thing from the Lambert era? on 12:48 - Feb 28 with 2140 viewshaynes_toe1

Not an option but a combination of Lambert and our fans when we played Norwich at their place and lost 3-0. Lambert completely lost it and we lapped it up, ignoring the fact we didn't lay a glove on them (or pretty much any team) whilst limping to relegation
What's the most embarrassing thing from the Lambert era? on 12:50 - Feb 28 with 2130 viewsSwansea_Blue

Five year 'plans' that are nothing but wishful goals.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What's the most embarrassing thing from the Lambert era? on 16:20 - Feb 28 with 2042 viewspatrickswell

Those awful celebrations when we’be beaten Tranmere at home in September.
Login to get fewer ads

What's the most embarrassing thing from the Lambert era? on 16:24 - Feb 28 with 2040 viewsBrixtonBlue

Who claimed to enjoy relegation?!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

What's the most embarrassing thing from the Lambert era? on 16:24 - Feb 28 with 2038 viewsDyland

I'd probably put Peterboro at home, but I'd accidentally consumed too high a dose of mushroom juice beforehand so the whole afternoon and evening were pretty fun regardless of the football. The ref looked like an alien crab btw.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

What's the most embarrassing thing from the Lambert era? on 16:36 - Feb 28 with 2018 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

What's the most embarrassing thing from the Lambert era? on 16:39 - Feb 28 with 2009 viewsITFC_Forever

What's the most embarrassing thing from the Lambert era? on 10:13 - Feb 28 by backwaywhen

Nah, they were quite handy.

There was a couple of them I couldn't make the first time round, which I did when they were eventually scheduled.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

What's the most embarrassing thing from the Lambert era? on 20:57 - Feb 28 with 1881 viewsBlueBadger

What's the most embarrassing thing from the Lambert era? on 16:36 - Feb 28 by BryanPlug

Who's revelling in it? I don'r see anyone enjoying themselves.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

What's the most embarrassing thing from the Lambert era? on 20:58 - Feb 28 with 1878 viewsBlueBadger

What's the most embarrassing thing from the Lambert era? on 16:24 - Feb 28 by BrixtonBlue

Who claimed to enjoy relegation?!

What's the most embarrassing thing from the Lambert era? by haynes_toe1 28 Feb 2020 12:48
Not an option but a combination of Lambert and our fans when we played Norwich at their place and lost 3-0. Lambert completely lost it and we lapped it up, ignoring the fact we didn't lay a glove on them (or pretty much any team) whilst limping to relegation

What's the most embarrassing thing from the Lambert era? on 21:01 - Feb 28 with 1861 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Today is the anniversary of Delia's embarrassing half-time dig at her own fans rant moment.

Just played it on Sky to remind everyone.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

What's the most embarrassing thing from the Lambert era? on 21:40 - Feb 28 with 1803 viewsGarv

Twtd Forum

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

That was last season pal.... on 22:06 - Feb 28 with 1746 viewsBloots

What's the most embarrassing thing from the Lambert era? on 16:36 - Feb 28 by BryanPlug

…"It'll be a great laugh in Division 3."

Fooooooook off.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

What's the most embarrassing thing from the Lambert era? on 09:53 - Feb 29 with 1435 viewsBlueBadger

What's the most embarrassing thing from the Lambert era? on 21:40 - Feb 28 by Garv

Twtd Forum

It's like the last days of Keane and Jewell isn't it? The manager is patently rubbish, the posters are in the main, well aware of it, but there's still a few that insist they're up to the job and will argue violently in favour of them

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024