Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MLS season starting ...anyone following/supporting any teams? 22:49 - Feb 28 with 1124 viewsfloridablue

25th season kicks off tomorrow. I'll be there for Orlando City v Real Salt Lake game. New coach and almost a completely different team from last year. Which team if any, is your choice to follow or just no interest?
[Post edited 28 Feb 2020 23:10]
MLS season starting ...anyone following/supporting any teams? on 23:08 - Feb 28 with 1085 viewsJ2BLUE

I don't support any team but i'll definitely watch it. Really enjoyed it in the last few seasons.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

MLS season starting ...anyone following/supporting any teams? on 08:39 - Feb 29 with 987 viewsSlambo

Sorely underrated league. Proper parity so the big clubs don't just dominate every year, proper vibrant terrace culture. Absolutely love it, and would love to see it overtake all the bent, corrupt, entitled European leagues as the preeminent league in the world...

Spent a year in New York and had a season ticket at the Red Bulls, so I guess they're my team, but like any of the clubs with proper lairy fanbases. Sporting KC often overlooked in that regard...

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

MLS season starting ...anyone following/supporting any teams? on 10:27 - Feb 29 with 937 viewsScuzzer

For family reasons Columbus Crew.

Established 1968

MLS season starting ...anyone following/supporting any teams? on 10:28 - Feb 29 with 937 viewsCoastalblue

I can't say I follow it, but would be interested to know what those that do think about Beckham's franchise?

With it's far from typical population, it's not especially American, Miami must be a good place to have a 'soccer franchise'?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

MLS season starting ...anyone following/supporting any teams? on 10:33 - Feb 29 with 925 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

I used to like Atlanta United, they were great fun to watch, was a period when was they had a bit of South American flair; Almiron, Martinez and Villaba but only Josef Martinez remains.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

MLS season starting ...anyone following/supporting any teams? on 12:27 - Feb 29 with 867 viewsAce_High1

Looking forward to seeing how Beckham's Inter Miami get on.

I started to watch it a few years ago when the likes of Villa, Pirlo, Lampard, Gerrard were all over there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024