Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Freddie Sears 22:55 - Feb 28 with 2032 viewsTerry_Nutkins

What a plus if Freddie can step up. From what i've seen he looks like he is carrying some excess weight though. Anyone else noticed?

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Freddie Sears on 01:34 - Feb 29 with 1925 viewswiffin1

I’m sorry but Freddie has never been the same player since he was shoved out wide by mick, this myth that he’s gonna save our season is ridiculous. He wasn’t good before his injury so I highly doubt he’s going to be any use now! But he does always put 100% in and that you can’t fault so I would love Freddie to prove me wrong
Freddie Sears on 01:37 - Feb 29 with 1916 viewsHerbivore

Freddie Sears on 01:34 - Feb 29 by wiffin1

I’m sorry but Freddie has never been the same player since he was shoved out wide by mick, this myth that he’s gonna save our season is ridiculous. He wasn’t good before his injury so I highly doubt he’s going to be any use now! But he does always put 100% in and that you can’t fault so I would love Freddie to prove me wrong

He was playing really well before his injury.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Freddie Sears on 05:14 - Feb 29 with 1854 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Alternative view, he’s a 30 year old forward with one good goalscoring season in his entire career, who has otherwise averaged 1 goal every 5 or 6 games

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Freddie Sears on 07:27 - Feb 29 with 1763 viewsbluesym

Freddie Sears on 05:14 - Feb 29 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Alternative view, he’s a 30 year old forward with one good goalscoring season in his entire career, who has otherwise averaged 1 goal every 5 or 6 games

Exactly this.You can never fault his workrate,but a goalscorer he most certainly isnt.

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Freddie Sears on 08:00 - Feb 29 with 1710 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Is anyone actually saying he'll save our season though?

He's a good player who we could do with now we have two strikers out. Looks out of shape to me though.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Freddie Sears on 09:15 - Feb 29 with 1562 viewsbraveblue

Freddie Sears on 01:37 - Feb 29 by Herbivore

He was playing really well before his injury.

How many did he score?
Freddie Sears on 09:32 - Feb 29 with 1527 viewsr2d2

I do agree that Freddie through the middle is better than him out wide. He never gets the chance of a run playing through the middle. Im not sure he is the long term answer, but if we dont give him a chance, we wont know.
Freddie Sears on 09:42 - Feb 29 with 1506 viewsGlasgowBlue

Freddie Sears on 07:27 - Feb 29 by bluesym

Exactly this.You can never fault his workrate,but a goalscorer he most certainly isnt.

Wouldn’t mind some of this today.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Freddie Sears on 11:04 - Feb 29 with 1423 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Freddie Sears on 09:42 - Feb 29 by GlasgowBlue

Incidentally the last time an Ipswich player shot from outside the box too

Freddie Sears on 12:09 - Feb 29 with 1350 viewsbluesym

Freddie Sears on 09:42 - Feb 29 by GlasgowBlue

Neither would i! Picking one great goal though doesnt change the fact that Sears isnt a reliable goalscorer.

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Freddie Sears on 14:53 - Feb 29 with 1242 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Freddie Sears on 05:14 - Feb 29 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Another alternative view would be that playing regularly he scored 1 in 5 in his first full season playing at this level, followed by more than one in 3 the following season and roughly 1 in 2 in a season split between this level and the Championship. Since then, generally playing wide in a solid, defensive system and not necessarily always playing as a first choice, he has had a much lower goal return.

I have no doubt Sears has the ability to be a very good striker at this level if he is given a run in that position, is properly fit and is given service.

I also have confidence that Bishop and Huws are probably the most likely to provide good service in our squad.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Freddie Sears on 15:00 - Feb 29 with 1228 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Freddie Sears on 14:53 - Feb 29 by Nthsuffolkblue

Another alternative view would be that playing regularly he scored 1 in 5 in his first full season playing at this level, followed by more than one in 3 the following season and roughly 1 in 2 in a season split between this level and the Championship. Since then, generally playing wide in a solid, defensive system and not necessarily always playing as a first choice, he has had a much lower goal return.

I have no doubt Sears has the ability to be a very good striker at this level if he is given a run in that position, is properly fit and is given service.

I also have confidence that Bishop and Huws are probably the most likely to provide good service in our squad.

That’s a very generous way of spinning seasons in which he scored 7 and 12 goals at League One level

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024