Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... 11:54 - Feb 29 with 19701 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm opening the pub.

What can I get you Sir? Will you join me with a Ghost Ship?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 11:57 - Feb 29 with 5763 viewsblueislander

Pint of Southwold Bitter for me and marmite cashews please.
I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 11:57 - Feb 29 with 5766 viewsWeWereZombies

Watch out for that coronavirus, we don't want a blow by blow account of your journey through quarantine now, do we?

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 11:59 - Feb 29 with 5744 viewsjeera

I love a Ghost Ship.

I had a late night online shop delivery last night with several packs of the stuff, along with a few bottles of wine.

I've woken with a reflux attack and doubt i'm going to be able to touch any of it today. I've got the right hump. I've got a monster rump steak for dinner and was looking forward to a few beers listening to the match then a bottle of red with that.

Been eating Omeprazole but they confine you to the bathroom if you're not careful.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 12:00 - Feb 29 with 5741 viewsGuthrum

Probably a little early for a Broadside, so a pint of Southwold Bitter, please. Plus a packet of cheese and onion crisps with a pickled egg in it.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 12:05 - Feb 29 with 5718 viewsclive_baker

Guinness for me please, and a packet of salt & vinegar

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 12:06 - Feb 29 with 5719 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 11:59 - Feb 29 by jeera

I love a Ghost Ship.

I had a late night online shop delivery last night with several packs of the stuff, along with a few bottles of wine.

I've woken with a reflux attack and doubt i'm going to be able to touch any of it today. I've got the right hump. I've got a monster rump steak for dinner and was looking forward to a few beers listening to the match then a bottle of red with that.

Been eating Omeprazole but they confine you to the bathroom if you're not careful.

The problem with Omeprazole is that they aren't an instant hit, you need to take them daily.

I'll pour you a pint of Ghost Ship and offer you a pack of rennies and a bacon sandwich.

That will be £6.97 please.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 12:06 - Feb 29 with 5712 viewsEJP

I’m driving, do you stock the alcohol free Ghost Ship?
I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 12:07 - Feb 29 with 5699 viewsfooters

Disaronno and cranberry

And pork scratchings.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 12:07 - Feb 29 with 5691 viewsjeera

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 12:06 - Feb 29 by Lord_Lucan

The problem with Omeprazole is that they aren't an instant hit, you need to take them daily.

I'll pour you a pint of Ghost Ship and offer you a pack of rennies and a bacon sandwich.

That will be £6.97 please.

Sounds good to me buh.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 12:07 - Feb 29 with 5694 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 12:06 - Feb 29 by EJP

I’m driving, do you stock the alcohol free Ghost Ship?

No, I'm sorry, we don't serve your sort.

I bid you good day.
[Post edited 29 Feb 2020 12:16]

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 12:12 - Feb 29 with 5664 viewsSwansea_Blue

I’ve brought the missus, so a Babycham please. Oh, and she’ll have a Guinness.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 12:14 - Feb 29 with 5655 viewsCoastalblue

I'll have an Aspalls please.

Any of that refried kebab meat on the lunch menu?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 12:15 - Feb 29 with 5650 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 12:12 - Feb 29 by Swansea_Blue

I’ve brought the missus, so a Babycham please. Oh, and she’ll have a Guinness.

Certainly Sir but I'm afraid your good lady will have to go in the Snug.

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 12:18 - Feb 29 with 5633 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 12:14 - Feb 29 by Coastalblue

I'll have an Aspalls please.

Any of that refried kebab meat on the lunch menu?

Yes of course.

I'll get right to it.

good man, my pub has been closed too long on 12:18 - Feb 29 with 5634 viewsDyland

I’ll have a bottle of claret, one of those vials of mushroom juice and a couple of pills please

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

good man, my pub has been closed too long on 12:20 - Feb 29 with 5623 viewsLord_Lucan

good man, my pub has been closed too long on 12:18 - Feb 29 by Dyland

I’ll have a bottle of claret, one of those vials of mushroom juice and a couple of pills please

I've only got Purple Ohms left, is that ok?

Had a run on White Lightnings last night.

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 12:20 - Feb 29 with 5621 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 12:15 - Feb 29 by Lord_Lucan

Certainly Sir but I'm afraid your good lady will have to go in the Snug.

That fine, with her beard she’ll fit right in.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

good man, my pub has been closed too long on 12:20 - Feb 29 with 5619 viewsDyland

good man, my pub has been closed too long on 12:20 - Feb 29 by Lord_Lucan

I've only got Purple Ohms left, is that ok?

Had a run on White Lightnings last night.

Heh that will do just fine boss

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 12:22 - Feb 29 with 5600 viewshampstead_blue

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 11:57 - Feb 29 by blueislander

Pint of Southwold Bitter for me and marmite cashews please.

Marmite.cashews! Sounds lovely

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 12:35 - Feb 29 with 5581 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Quick pint of Addams please squire. Mrs thinks I’ve popped to the corner shop.
I,m only out, not out out.
Oh, get footers a pint of dissorono and cranberry please, the bloody heathen.
[Post edited 29 Feb 2020 12:42]

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 12:45 - Feb 29 with 5541 viewsBLUEBEAT

Could I have 4 thimbles of randomly filled fruit’n’nut flavoured pale ales presented to me on a wooden paddle and a miniature frying basket containing 7 quadruple-cooked chips, please?

Poll: W or W

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 12:46 - Feb 29 with 5529 viewsfooters

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 12:35 - Feb 29 by StochesStotasBlewe

Quick pint of Addams please squire. Mrs thinks I’ve popped to the corner shop.
I,m only out, not out out.
Oh, get footers a pint of dissorono and cranberry please, the bloody heathen.
[Post edited 29 Feb 2020 12:42]

Thank you kind Sir. Just feeling a bit fruity today...

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 12:52 - Feb 29 with 5510 viewsgainsboroughblue

Two large gins, two pints of cider. Ice in the cider.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 12:52 - Feb 29 with 5507 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 12:45 - Feb 29 by BLUEBEAT

Could I have 4 thimbles of randomly filled fruit’n’nut flavoured pale ales presented to me on a wooden paddle and a miniature frying basket containing 7 quadruple-cooked chips, please?

I'm afraid we have discontinued our miniature frying baskets and are now serving our quadruple cooked chips in miniature replica toilets.

Footers will have to serve you as I've just had a text and I have to pop over to Pinewood to sort something out.

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 12:53 - Feb 29 with 5492 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 12:46 - Feb 29 by footers

Thank you kind Sir. Just feeling a bit fruity today...

In that case, we’re staying out out dear boy. Your round, same again please.

Where’s the landlord gone?

Strange, just had a text from the Mrs. “Take your time, something has just cropped up”.
[Post edited 29 Feb 2020 13:01]

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024