Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end 16:57 - Feb 29 with 6816 viewsollie_smith2001

You are not Ipswich fans. Disgraceful
Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 16:58 - Feb 29 with 5766 viewsyesjohn99

They are. Just going about it a different way.
Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 17:00 - Feb 29 with 5637 viewsthegloryyears

Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 16:58 - Feb 29 by yesjohn99

They were at the game though...
Should they have clapped the players off?
Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 17:00 - Feb 29 with 5628 viewsKidKlugs

they are but just behaving really badly
Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 17:00 - Feb 29 with 5585 viewsEnigma_Blue

Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 16:58 - Feb 29 by yesjohn99

Yes the moronic way.
Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 17:01 - Feb 29 with 5524 viewspennblue

He is the captain, has seen us relegated and now we are sliding down league one to our lowest position in decades.

What do you expect?

He has to go, he is not a good captain as he clearly cannot inspire the team so he should step down

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 17:02 - Feb 29 with 5419 viewsitfcsimo

Everyone allowed an opinion.
I’m not one for booing players but each to there own.

Just because chambers has done a lot for the club doesn’t mean he won’t get criticism.
He’s not the player he was 2/3 years ago in afraid
Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 17:02 - Feb 29 with 5407 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Well said and he is spot on! well said Ollie!

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 17:02 - Feb 29 with 5357 viewsbazgammon

Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 17:01 - Feb 29 by pennblue

He is the captain, has seen us relegated and now we are sliding down league one to our lowest position in decades.

What do you expect?

He has to go, he is not a good captain as he clearly cannot inspire the team so he should step down

He is a big part of the problem. Does not deserve to be in the side let alone be Captain.

Poll: Lambert

Login to get fewer ads

Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 17:03 - Feb 29 with 5292 viewsnoggin

I thought Chambers was one of our better players today.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 17:03 - Feb 29 with 5276 viewsITFC_Cotton

Yes, the people that travelled 275 miles to watch a club in its lowest position in 66 years are not Ipswich fans and disgraceful. Or maybe people like you that who don't think fans have the right to express their views on the state of this football club are the real disgrace.
Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 17:06 - Feb 29 with 5088 viewsr2d2

Why not? He gets paid a lot of money. And for most of the time is cr@p. Talks a good game. Cant actually play it.
Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 17:08 - Feb 29 with 5052 viewsollie_smith2001

Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 17:03 - Feb 29 by ITFC_Cotton

Yes, the people that travelled 275 miles to watch a club in its lowest position in 66 years are not Ipswich fans and disgraceful. Or maybe people like you that who don't think fans have the right to express their views on the state of this football club are the real disgrace.

I’m one of them. I’m gutted at where we are as a club but you can not fault the effort, especially 2nd half. A cruel, cruel loss. Completely undeserved.
Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 17:10 - Feb 29 with 4979 viewsTractorWood

Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 17:08 - Feb 29 by ollie_smith2001

I’m one of them. I’m gutted at where we are as a club but you can not fault the effort, especially 2nd half. A cruel, cruel loss. Completely undeserved.

That's 15 'undeserved' losses in a row isn't it?

Some of our fans confuse 70% possession from passing between the back four and the occasional cross to no striker to be 'playing well'.
[Post edited 29 Feb 2020 17:12]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 17:12 - Feb 29 with 4893 viewsLetchworth_Blue

You really haven't watched a lot of football have you?
Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 17:14 - Feb 29 with 4771 viewsr2d2

Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 17:08 - Feb 29 by ollie_smith2001

They cant all be cruel defeats. We cant score, so stands to reason the chances are we will lose
Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 17:17 - Feb 29 with 4699 viewsEastTownBlue

Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 17:10 - Feb 29 by TractorWood

That's 15 'undeserved' losses in a row isn't it?

Some of our fans confuse 70% possession from passing between the back four and the occasional cross to no striker to be 'playing well'.
[Post edited 29 Feb 2020 17:12]

I believe that there is a column in the league table with a bonus point awarded for undeserved defeats.
Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 17:18 - Feb 29 with 4695 viewsChris_Knights

What an absolute idiot.... arrrh bless them for trying hard ... a cruel loss ... I cannot believe what I read on this forum .

Fact .... trying hard is a given and shouldn’t require praise
Fact.... you deserve nothing . You earn what you get
Fact ... they create chance after chance after chance and cannot hit the back of the net because they’re crap in front of goal
Fact... Chambers deserves what he gets .... his lack of mobility is obvious but there there he tries hard so keep him in the team ... pay him a fortune and watch him c**k it up against another world force Fleetwood

Do me favour and talk less s***e
Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 17:20 - Feb 29 with 4576 viewsmartin12120137

Too right aswell! The fans that went paid good money to watch that! The players deserved to be booed off. No point cheering them off, boo them let them know they played crap someone needs to tell them!
Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 17:21 - Feb 29 with 4575 viewsMeadowlark

Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 17:01 - Feb 29 by pennblue

What do you expect?

The whole lot of them need to go. They have a losing mentality and they do not seem capable of changing it.
Chambers as the captain is the ringleader and he must shoulder much of the blame.
Despite all this talk of him being an inspirational captain, he clearly isn't. Either that or his inspiration is in the opposite direction to that which is required.
What can we lose now by dropping at least Chambers and Skuse? Indeed what would we have lost by doing this 12 months ago?
Saturday afternoons just keep getting worse..........
Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 17:23 - Feb 29 with 4507 viewsollie_smith2001

Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 17:18 - Feb 29 by Chris_Knights

What an absolute idiot.... arrrh bless them for trying hard ... a cruel loss ... I cannot believe what I read on this forum .

Fact .... trying hard is a given and shouldn’t require praise
Fact.... you deserve nothing . You earn what you get
Fact ... they create chance after chance after chance and cannot hit the back of the net because they’re crap in front of goal
Fact... Chambers deserves what he gets .... his lack of mobility is obvious but there there he tries hard so keep him in the team ... pay him a fortune and watch him c**k it up against another world force Fleetwood

Do me favour and talk less s***e

Were you at the game Chris? Something tells me you weren’t.

I wasn’t commenting on the season, or Chambers’ performances this season, as a whole. I was talking about this game.
Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 17:25 - Feb 29 with 4424 viewsazuremerlangus

Not saying I agree but getting paid thousands a week to lead.

Yet again coming up short.

We have turned up this season as urged by the club - shame the team hasn't.

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 17:31 - Feb 29 with 4341 viewsPecker

I never agree with booing or singling any one player out, but to say that they are not fans and disgraceful makes you a total F**king idiot. I drove for over 5 hours to get there and am just about to start the 5 hour drive back and if I wanted to let the players know that what I have just seen isn't acceptable, then I will let them know. The Town fans who travel all over the country deserve better than being told that they are not fans. If anybody is being disgraceful and disrespectful, it is you.
Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 17:33 - Feb 29 with 4293 viewsgainsboroughblue

Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 17:31 - Feb 29 by Pecker

I never agree with booing or singling any one player out, but to say that they are not fans and disgraceful makes you a total F**king idiot. I drove for over 5 hours to get there and am just about to start the 5 hour drive back and if I wanted to let the players know that what I have just seen isn't acceptable, then I will let them know. The Town fans who travel all over the country deserve better than being told that they are not fans. If anybody is being disgraceful and disrespectful, it is you.

Good words Pecker. No Town fan who does that journey deserves slagging off. It's time the players and club responded in the right way and actually turned in a performance that warrants the fantastic support they will be lucky to get next season.

Safe journey, winds getting up.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 17:37 - Feb 29 with 4192 viewsjas0999

I don’t like booing. But nor do I think fans are not entitled to vent their frustrations, particularly after spending their hard earned money and travelled all the way to Blackpool.
Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 17:38 - Feb 29 with 4145 viewsBloomBlue

We do have an abnormal high number of morons as fans at Town
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024