Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
here's the winning goal - poor from Holy and defence 17:13 - Feb 29 with 1685 viewsDublinBlue84

Failed to stop the cross when they should have.

Holy today was as bad today as Norris has been in any game. By far his worst performance for us today, he's took several mad dashes off his line, should have got a stronger hand to first one as well.

The guy shouldn't be buried by one bad game, but if Norris played as badly as Holy did today he'd be slaughtered, just because Holy is tall and macho and a laugh shouldn't take away from the fact that both goalkeepers have their issues.
[Post edited 29 Feb 2020 17:15]

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

here's the winning goal - poor from Holy on 17:15 - Feb 29 with 1633 viewsLankHenners

Not good really but probably panics when he sees Nuttall totally free in the 6 yard box.

Two defenders clearly not enough to block a cross either apparently.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

here's the winning goal - poor from Holy on 17:17 - Feb 29 with 1535 viewsstewartm

here's the winning goal - poor from Holy on 17:15 - Feb 29 by LankHenners

Not good really but probably panics when he sees Nuttall totally free in the 6 yard box.

Two defenders clearly not enough to block a cross either apparently.

Yep not the keepers fault he is totally out numbered literally, both attackers in space and Chambers is not at the races yet again!

Poll: How long will Lamburke survive this season?

here's the winning goal - poor from Holy on 17:17 - Feb 29 with 1527 viewsDarth_Koont

Holy certainly had a few moments rushing out today but he's beaten to the ball by an unmarked attacker who was always favourite to get to it.

Defenders were just watching.

Pronouns: He/Him

here's the winning goal - poor from Holy and defence on 17:17 - Feb 29 with 1522 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I really don't see that goal as anything to do with Holy.

He has a player unmarked ahead of him at his near post heading the ball in from close range.

However, Holy does have plenty of mistakes in him. But he is our player and his distribution and potential to set up a counter-attack is far superior to Norris' from what I have seen.

EDIT: Downvoted for the original "poor from Holy" comment referring to the winning goal.
[Post edited 29 Feb 2020 17:19]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

here's the winning goal - poor from Holy and defence on 17:19 - Feb 29 with 1441 viewsclive_baker

Holy uninspiring for both goals. I wasn’t convinced for Burton’s goal either but when you win 4-1 it’s soon forgotten about. Having said that, the defending was woeful for both today. Dig our own grave, totally unacceptable.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

here's the winning goal - poor from Holy on 17:20 - Feb 29 with 1395 viewsChrisd

I'd also ask where are our defenders, whose marking their player? Poor defending, so Holy feels he has to come because the guy is on his own in the 6 yard box for a free header. I thought he was culpable for their first goal, although it was a catalogue of mistakes, Holy should've done better with that, he got a good hand to it. I really don't mind a keeper coming out and sweeping up, he's made his decision to come, been decisive and stuck with it whether he gets there or not. Norris was never like that, he'd hesitate and not make a decision. At least with Holy, the defenders know he's coming. He still plays for me on Tuesday night against Fleetwood.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

here's the winning goal - poor from Holy and defence on 17:21 - Feb 29 with 1378 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Not really sure that one is on Holy.

It’s a hell of a delivery, all he can do is get as close as he can to Nutall and hope it hits him.

Can clearly see why Feeney has so many assists, puts in an outstanding cross.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

here's the winning goal - poor from Holy and defence on 17:24 - Feb 29 with 1262 viewsTractorWood

Some vintage Chambers and Skuse ball watching there.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024