Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I really wish Mick Mccarthy was still our manager (n/t) 17:14 - Feb 29 with 8239 viewsGirthyguy

I really wish Mick Mccarthy was still our manager (n/t) on 17:15 - Feb 29 with 5283 viewsgainsboroughblue

I really wish people would shut the f*** up about him.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

I really wish Mick Mccarthy was still our manager (n/t) on 17:16 - Feb 29 with 5260 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

...and move on.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I really wish Mick Mccarthy was still our manager (n/t) on 17:16 - Feb 29 with 5256 viewsITFC_Follower

you beat me to this.

he could swear at me as much as he liked for mid table in the champ right now
I really wish Mick Mccarthy was still our manager (n/t) on 17:16 - Feb 29 with 5239 viewsr2d2

Well said. Someone who has sense
I really wish Mick Mccarthy was still our manager (n/t) on 17:21 - Feb 29 with 5162 viewsDarth_Koont

I really wish Mick Mccarthy was still our manager (n/t) on 17:15 - Feb 29 by gainsboroughblue

It doesn't serve much of a purpose now.

But this is nothing compared to how annoying people were when he was our manager and they wanted him out.

Pronouns: He/Him

I really wish Mick Mccarthy was still our manager (n/t) on 17:22 - Feb 29 with 5151 viewsTheBoyBlue

I really wish Mick Mccarthy was still our manager (n/t) on 17:16 - Feb 29 by ITFC_Follower

you beat me to this.

he could swear at me as much as he liked for mid table in the champ right now

Not for me. I hate what has happened since he left the club, but years and years of nothing more than midtable nothingness was numbing. This is just depressing and in a strange way is preferable.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

I really wish Mick Mccarthy was still our manager (n/t) on 17:22 - Feb 29 with 5128 viewsGirthyguy

I really wish Mick Mccarthy was still our manager (n/t) on 17:16 - Feb 29 by r2d2

They were glory days in comparison to now.
I really wish Mick Mccarthy was still our manager (n/t) on 17:23 - Feb 29 with 5113 viewsDarth_Koont

I really wish Mick Mccarthy was still our manager (n/t) on 17:22 - Feb 29 by TheBoyBlue

Not for me. I hate what has happened since he left the club, but years and years of nothing more than midtable nothingness was numbing. This is just depressing and in a strange way is preferable.

Hard to see how preferable it is to be playing in this league next season and having sold Downes and Woolfenden to balance the books.

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

I really wish Mick Mccarthy was still our manager (n/t) on 17:24 - Feb 29 with 5091 viewsr2d2

I really wish Mick Mccarthy was still our manager (n/t) on 17:22 - Feb 29 by TheBoyBlue

You need help if you believe this is preferable.
I really wish Mick Mccarthy was still our manager (n/t) on 17:28 - Feb 29 with 5049 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

I really wish Mick Mccarthy was still our manager (n/t) on 17:33 - Feb 29 with 4993 viewsTheBoyBlue

I really wish Mick Mccarthy was still our manager (n/t) on 17:23 - Feb 29 by Darth_Koont

Hard to see how preferable it is to be playing in this league next season and having sold Downes and Woolfenden to balance the books.

I want us to do well of course. But I'm depressed and angry at this. Under McCarthy I felt nothing. It was complete and utter apathy. ITFC might as well not existed.

The only hope from this is that we must reach a breaking point and something fundamentally changes, whether that be Evans trying harder to find a buyer, him changing his approach, Lambert going and us somehow finding a hidden gem of a manager, Lambert deciding to do something different, whatever that may be. Under Mick, nothing was ever going to change. It would have just stayed like that for years and years and eventually Mick would've left anyway. I prefer to have hope, however slim it is.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

I really wish Mick Mccarthy was still our manager (n/t) on 17:41 - Feb 29 with 4946 viewsreusersfreekicks

I really wish Mick Mccarthy was still our manager (n/t) on 17:15 - Feb 29 by gainsboroughblue

This x100000000000000
I really wish Mick Mccarthy was still our manager (n/t) on 18:03 - Feb 29 with 4850 viewsNo9

How many do you think he would have scored today then?
I really wish Mick Mccarthy was still our manager (n/t) on 18:05 - Feb 29 with 4824 viewsbraveblue

Small minded, sad post.
I really wish Mick Mccarthy was still our manager (n/t) on 18:06 - Feb 29 with 4805 viewsr2d2

I really wish Mick Mccarthy was still our manager (n/t) on 18:05 - Feb 29 by braveblue

Small minded, sad post.

This remark definitely is!
I really wish Mick Mccarthy was still our manager (n/t) on 23:52 - Feb 29 with 4648 viewsGirthyguy

I really wish Mick Mccarthy was still our manager (n/t) on 17:16 - Feb 29 by r2d2

You get shut down for talking sense on here.
I really wish Mick Mccarthy was still our manager (n/t) on 08:11 - Mar 1 with 4460 viewsSwailsey

And herein lies the problem with our club and some of our fans who wanted MM out above any sense of rational.

Sorry, but this is a ridiculous post and it is unbelievable that it has upvotes.

We are in the worst state we have ever been in, our lowest league position in years, yet it is preferable with mid table in the league above?

I wasn’t overly happy treading water in the Championship and but to say this is better? Nonsense.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

I really wish Mick Mccarthy was still our manager (n/t) on 08:27 - Mar 1 with 4390 viewsOxford_Blue

Mick called it.

“Be careful what you wish for”.

He’d got us mid table and above with limited resources.

Now look at us.
I really wish Mick Mccarthy was still our manager (n/t) on 08:28 - Mar 1 with 4383 viewsartsbossbeard

I really wish Mick Mccarthy was still our manager (n/t) on 08:27 - Mar 1 by Oxford_Blue

Mick called it.

Now look at us.

"That turned out well".

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

I really wish Mick Mccarthy was still our manager (n/t) on 09:21 - Mar 1 with 4306 viewsMullet

I really wish Mick Mccarthy was still our manager (n/t) on 17:21 - Feb 29 by Darth_Koont

It doesn't serve much of a purpose now.

But this is nothing compared to how annoying people were when he was our manager and they wanted him out.

Quite. The "don't remind us we were idiots and hypocrites" trope is rich isn't it?

Mick got pelters under the pretence of "we deserve more than this" yet his successors get applauded and fawned over, it's truly baffling.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

I really wish Mick Mccarthy was still our manager (n/t) on 09:29 - Mar 1 with 4279 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

I really wish Mick Mccarthy was still our manager (n/t) on 08:27 - Mar 1 by Oxford_Blue

Mick called it.

Now look at us.

I think BCWYWF was the press rather than McCarthy himself wasn’t it? I’m wondering if Keaneish ever follow up with Martin Samuel last May as he promised to, after he suggested replacing McCarthy might not have been a good idea?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

I really wish Mick Mccarthy was still our manager (n/t) on 09:30 - Mar 1 with 4268 viewssotd78

I don’t

Blue shirts/white shorts - sotd78

I really wish Mick Mccarthy was still our manager (n/t) on 09:41 - Mar 1 with 4237 viewsr2d2

I really wish Mick Mccarthy was still our manager (n/t) on 23:52 - Feb 29 by Girthyguy

You get shut down for talking sense on here.

Not allowed to talk sense on here. Most believe we are in a better place without Mick. How that can be is beyond me. League 1 football, lowest we have been in 66 years and still they say its better than Mick. He was right. Numbskulls.
I really wish Mick Mccarthy was still our manager (n/t) on 09:48 - Mar 1 with 4220 viewsBluedandy

Yes because Town's future really depends on endlessly lamenting the departure of a manager who by the end of 2016-2017 had taken the club to its lowest league position in half a century.

Unfortunately after a decade of Doctor Death at the helm this was for some fans the best that could be wished for...

So we got another season of toxic dither before the inevitable fallout and then up came an amateur version of McCarthy as the chosen replacement.

If you really think Town's utterly dire predicament is the fault of fans who wanted an alternative to McCarthy then you merely occupy the other side of the numb skull coin.
I really wish Mick Mccarthy was still our manager (n/t) on 09:53 - Mar 1 with 4205 viewsnoggin

Mick just slowed our demise a little. Relegation would have happened eventually and he would have left as a result.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024