Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That's it. another year in this cr4ppy league 17:27 - Feb 29 with 1131 viewsCoastalblue

But actually I've accepted it now. Don't like it but it is what it is, now I know it's happening I'll live with it. There's still some away grounds I've not done so will get another chance next season.

I'm beginning to accept I support a third division side, with all the glory that goes with that, and well, whatever, it's still my club.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

That's it. another year in this cr4ppy league on 17:31 - Feb 29 with 1089 viewsChocorange

That's hard enough to accept, add in its likely another season with this clueless imbecile in charge and it's to much

It is our club, it's time fir change.
That's it. another year in this cr4ppy league on 17:31 - Feb 29 with 1087 viewsmanchego

I actually laughed out loud when I saw the result.
That's it. another year in this cr4ppy league on 17:57 - Feb 29 with 1002 viewsTheBoyBlue

It won't be another year. It'll be years. If we don't go down to League 2 in the meantime.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

That's it. another year in this cr4ppy league on 17:59 - Feb 29 with 993 viewsMossy

We may well need a 2nd year. We are rebuilding. It takes time. Especially if we don't have money to spend.

Blog: [Blog] This Club May Not Be Rotten But We Can't Carry On Like This

That's it. another year in this cr4ppy league on 18:04 - Feb 29 with 942 viewsr2d2

Get used to it. Will be a lot of seasons until we drop into league 2.
That's it. another year in this cr4ppy league on 18:14 - Feb 29 with 896 viewsGuthrum

That's it. another year in this cr4ppy league on 17:59 - Feb 29 by Mossy

We may well need a 2nd year. We are rebuilding. It takes time. Especially if we don't have money to spend.

Rebuilding what? I see little sign of construction work.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

That's it. another year in this cr4ppy league on 18:22 - Feb 29 with 841 viewsChrisd

That's it. another year in this cr4ppy league on 18:14 - Feb 29 by Guthrum

Rebuilding what? I see little sign of construction work.

Agree there’s little to no rebuilding. Having said that, it was good to see Dobra get a run out and Simpson make his debut. That was more the type of thing I was expecting to see throughout this season. The rebuild should’ve been happening end of last season and during the summer. It should start now for next season as we aren’t going up.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

That's it. another year in this cr4ppy league on 18:25 - Feb 29 with 802 viewsSwansea_Blue

That's it. another year in this cr4ppy league on 17:59 - Feb 29 by Mossy

We are?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

That's it. another year in this cr4ppy league on 18:29 - Feb 29 with 747 viewsgordon

The key time will come when we sell Woolfenden, Downes, Dozzell and Dobra in the summer.

Even if we get proper mugged over, we should be able to scrape together enough to buy back Ellis Harrison for £2 million or something.
That's it. another year in this cr4ppy league on 18:30 - Feb 29 with 732 viewsreusersfreekicks

That's it. another year in this cr4ppy league on 18:25 - Feb 29 by Swansea_Blue

We are?

Yep doing away with bricks and using straw
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024