Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert is awful but Evans singlehandedly killed the club. 18:40 - Feb 29 with 5476 viewsCoco

He simple isn’t that bothered.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Lambert is awful but Evans singlehandedly killed the club. on 18:44 - Feb 29 with 4804 viewsBackToRussia

It's amazing putting on conferences for arms dealers doesn't translate into running a successful football club.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Lambert is awful but Evans singlehandedly killed the club. on 18:47 - Feb 29 with 4783 viewsCoco

Lambert is awful but Evans singlehandedly killed the club. on 18:44 - Feb 29 by BackToRussia

It's amazing putting on conferences for arms dealers doesn't translate into running a successful football club.

Well quite but you’d think he’d have the nous to surround himself with people who know the game. As Simon Jordan said - he just doesn’t have the emotional connection to drag us out of this. He needs to sell.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Lambert is awful but Evans singlehandedly killed the club. on 18:51 - Feb 29 with 4754 viewsBackToRussia

Lambert is awful but Evans singlehandedly killed the club. on 18:47 - Feb 29 by Coco

Well quite but you’d think he’d have the nous to surround himself with people who know the game. As Simon Jordan said - he just doesn’t have the emotional connection to drag us out of this. He needs to sell.

He seems like a boring bastard TBF, no charisma, charm or chutzpah. Aside from buying us, he's done nothing good.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Lambert is awful but Evans singlehandedly killed the club. on 18:52 - Feb 29 with 4730 viewsfooters

Lambert is awful but Evans singlehandedly killed the club. on 18:51 - Feb 29 by BackToRussia

He seems like a boring bastard TBF, no charisma, charm or chutzpah. Aside from buying us, he's done nothing good.

And he's a LibDem.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Lambert is awful but Evans singlehandedly killed the club. on 18:53 - Feb 29 with 4728 viewsartsbossbeard

Go on, splash the cash coco.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Lambert is awful but Evans singlehandedly killed the club. on 18:53 - Feb 29 with 4722 viewsBackToRussia

Lambert is awful but Evans singlehandedly killed the club. on 18:52 - Feb 29 by footers

And he's a LibDem.

Says it all.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Lambert is awful but Evans singlehandedly killed the club. on 18:53 - Feb 29 with 4718 viewsCoco

Lambert is awful but Evans singlehandedly killed the club. on 18:51 - Feb 29 by BackToRussia

Indeed. The whole invisible stuff was s weird! What was his motive?

Lambert is awful but Evans singlehandedly killed the club. on 18:54 - Feb 29 with 4709 viewsBackToRussia

Lambert is awful but Evans singlehandedly killed the club. on 18:53 - Feb 29 by Coco

Indeed. The whole invisible stuff was s weird! What was his motive?

Probably something dodgy.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Login to get fewer ads

Lambert is awful but Evans singlehandedly killed the club. on 19:02 - Feb 29 with 4665 viewsBloomBlue

Sheepshanks and Burley have to take a large part of the blame getting us relegated after finishing 5th and spending millions we never had was both footballing and financial mismanagement at a level no other club has achieved and that was the start of this clubs decline.

Yes ME has made some terrible decisions and I'm blaming him for a lot of it but to put all the blame on him is ignoring Sheepshanks and Burley's incompetence
Lambert is awful but Evans singlehandedly killed the club. on 19:09 - Feb 29 with 4605 viewsCoco

Lambert is awful but Evans singlehandedly killed the club. on 19:02 - Feb 29 by BloomBlue

Sheepshanks and Burley have to take a large part of the blame getting us relegated after finishing 5th and spending millions we never had was both footballing and financial mismanagement at a level no other club has achieved and that was the start of this clubs decline.

Yes ME has made some terrible decisions and I'm blaming him for a lot of it but to put all the blame on him is ignoring Sheepshanks and Burley's incompetence

Blame Robson for being good and taking the England job.

Lambert is awful but Evans singlehandedly killed the club. on 19:31 - Feb 29 with 4515 viewsGirthyguy

Lambert is awful but Evans singlehandedly killed the club. on 19:02 - Feb 29 by BloomBlue

At least Sheepshanks and Burley tried to push our club to the next level. So we failed but we had huge success with Burley and Sheepy and I wasn't there to witness the proper glory days. They are glory days to me. Zero blame lies at their doors I'm afraid.
Lambert is awful but Evans singlehandedly killed the club. on 19:48 - Feb 29 with 4466 viewsRegencyBlue

I actually agree about Sheepshanks, our problems truly began when he began to believe his own publicity, that he could do no wrong.

Having said that, after twelve years of ownership, there really is no one else for Evans to blame for this shambles. He’s had ample time to turn things around, instead he’s made it much, much, worse!
Lambert is awful but Evans singlehandedly killed the club. on 19:54 - Feb 29 with 4415 viewspennblue

Lambert is awful but Evans singlehandedly killed the club. on 19:48 - Feb 29 by RegencyBlue

I actually agree about Sheepshanks, our problems truly began when he began to believe his own publicity, that he could do no wrong.

Having said that, after twelve years of ownership, there really is no one else for Evans to blame for this shambles. He’s had ample time to turn things around, instead he’s made it much, much, worse!

Evans needs to stick his hand in his pockets if he wants to get us out of this mess.

The defence needs sorting out

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Lambert is awful but Evans singlehandedly killed the club. on 19:56 - Feb 29 with 4396 viewsallezlesbleus

Lambert is awful but Evans singlehandedly killed the club. on 18:52 - Feb 29 by footers

And he's a LibDem.

Obviously got used to a lifetime of not winning anything then.
Lambert is awful but Evans singlehandedly killed the club. on 19:57 - Feb 29 with 4388 viewsBackToRussia

Lambert is awful but Evans singlehandedly killed the club. on 19:56 - Feb 29 by allezlesbleus

Obviously got used to a lifetime of not winning anything then.

He's been a big donor for them. He just loves throwing money away.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Lambert is awful but Evans singlehandedly killed the club. on 19:57 - Feb 29 with 4389 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Unfortunately true. He will claim he cares around June time when the ST renewals are due and he does his usual conclusions at the end of the season that is written by his PA, but he doesn’t bat an eyelid at Ipswich Town Football Club.

And that lack of ambition has set through the club, clearly set in the players, but the fans are expected to show ambition with ST renewals and thousands of pounds spent on following Town up and down the country, far and wide. No, sorry, it doesn’t work like that.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Lambert is awful but Evans singlehandedly killed the club. on 19:58 - Feb 29 with 4386 viewsallezlesbleus

Lambert is awful but Evans singlehandedly killed the club. on 19:48 - Feb 29 by RegencyBlue

Yep, Sheepshanks is where it all started going horribly wrong.
Lambert is awful but Evans singlehandedly killed the club. on 21:04 - Feb 29 with 4294 viewsflettonblue

How many years ago was that, 15 +? When do you stop blaming sheepshanks, if ever .
Lambert is awful but Evans singlehandedly killed the club. on 21:40 - Feb 29 with 4247 viewslongtimefan

Lambert is awful but Evans singlehandedly killed the club. on 21:04 - Feb 29 by flettonblue

How many years ago was that, 15 +? When do you stop blaming sheepshanks, if ever .

Well since he was responsible for sending us into administration, which was the only reason Marcus Evans ever got involved with the club, I’d say never.
Lambert is awful but Evans singlehandedly killed the club. on 08:23 - Mar 1 with 4050 viewsjas0999

The club also freely admit that the losses at ITFC are offset against Evans other businesses. The losses suits Evans.
Lambert is awful but Evans singlehandedly killed the club. on 08:30 - Mar 1 with 4018 viewsfergalsharkey

It's taken you 11 years to realise this😳😳😳😢

Poll: Cook out?

Lambert is awful but Evans singlehandedly killed the club. on 08:40 - Mar 1 with 3987 viewsm14_blue

Lambert is awful but Evans singlehandedly killed the club. on 08:23 - Mar 1 by jas0999

The club also freely admit that the losses at ITFC are offset against Evans other businesses. The losses suits Evans.

No they don’t.
Lambert is awful but Evans singlehandedly killed the club. on 10:44 - Mar 1 with 3882 viewsNo9

Nothign to do with Sheepshanks missmanagement putting ITFC into administration then?
Lambert is awful but Evans singlehandedly killed the club. on 11:17 - Mar 1 with 3848 viewslongtimefan

Lambert is awful but Evans singlehandedly killed the club. on 08:23 - Mar 1 by jas0999

The losses do get offset, but that doesn’t actually mean Evans makes money from them. It still costs him more, as the loss is only partially offset as tax is only paid on profit and he’d make more money by not making the loss in the first place. Here’s an example:

Say ITFC lose £10M and Evans’ Group make £10M. No profit and so no tax paid.

Sounds great, but contrast with,

ITFC lose £2M and Evans’ Group make £10M. Overall £8M profit, so around 20% tax payable (£1.6M) leaving an overall profit of £6.4M.

I’ll leave you to work out which scenario works best for Evans (a clue, it isn’t the first)
Lambert is awful but Evans singlehandedly killed the club. on 11:24 - Mar 1 with 3820 viewsBryanPlug

Lambert is awful but Evans singlehandedly killed the club. on 19:57 - Feb 29 by BackToRussia

He's been a big donor for them. He just loves throwing money away.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024