Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Push me 20:31 - Feb 29 with 1582 viewsbritbiker

Life long towner and season ticket holder for most of it. Not delusional as I accept were nothing special even in this division.

Had to give up my season ticket at xmas as changed jobs at xmas (for health reasons) and have to work virtually every Saturday. Finding it hard not being at PR every game even though were pants right now. Will be back as a regular when I give up this job in a few years.

I can finally make the match on tuesday evening but am faultering, not because of form etc but because I don't want to sit through 90 mins of fans booing and arguing amongst themselves.

The end of the Mick era was horrid seeing fans turning on one another. I totally get fans being annoyed as we should have enough with this squad to be competative.

Please give me that small bit of encouragement I need to ensure I dont work late on Tuesday.

Thats all. Live long and prosper. Have to go offline for a few hours but will be back later
[Post edited 29 Feb 2020 20:34]
Push me on 20:36 - Feb 29 with 1544 viewsWD19

If you go, you won’t be on here to see fans turning on one another.
Push me on 20:45 - Feb 29 with 1487 viewsSamWhiteUK

You're a lifelong Town fan. You support the club up and down. Get yourself to the game! I'd be there if I lived locally.
Push me on 20:45 - Feb 29 with 1489 viewspatrickswell

I’m recently out of work and can’t really afford to, but I will be making my first trip to Portman Road this season on Tuesday because this game really is win or bust for the rest of the season, I think. Either interest will be sustained for another week or two or it all ends on Tuesday, and I want to be there in person to see what happens.
Push me on 01:11 - Mar 1 with 1292 viewsbritbiker

Push me on 20:45 - Feb 29 by patrickswell

I’m recently out of work and can’t really afford to, but I will be making my first trip to Portman Road this season on Tuesday because this game really is win or bust for the rest of the season, I think. Either interest will be sustained for another week or two or it all ends on Tuesday, and I want to be there in person to see what happens.

I think I just have to be there even if it is just to walk the old north stand terraces and see the faces of people I recognize but have never spoken too. Sort of mutual suffering thing that you dont get with supporters of continuously successful teams.
Push me on 06:42 - Mar 1 with 1188 viewsyesjohn99

Just get on with it mate.
Push me on 08:02 - Mar 1 with 926 viewsPrideOfTheEast

You support Ipswich - just go to the game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024