Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stuart Watson reporting there ARE break clauses in Lamberts contract (n/t) 11:28 - Mar 1 with 3869 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

[Post edited 1 Mar 2020 11:29]

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Stuart Watson reporting there ARE break clauses in Lamberts contract (n/t) on 11:30 - Mar 1 with 3845 viewsSomethingBlue

It would be incredible if there weren't. A five-year deal was not good optics from the club but in practice I doubt it means much at all.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Stuart Watson reporting there ARE break clauses in Lamberts contract (n/t) on 11:34 - Mar 1 with 3771 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Stuart Watson reporting there ARE break clauses in Lamberts contract (n/t) on 11:30 - Mar 1 by SomethingBlue

It would be incredible if there weren't. A five-year deal was not good optics from the club but in practice I doubt it means much at all.

Well probably correct if truth be told. Whether or not Evans pulls the gun is a different matter all together.

Stuart Watson reporting there ARE break clauses in Lamberts contract (n/t) on 11:34 - Mar 1 with 3764 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Still the greatest video to grace the internet.

[Post edited 1 Mar 2020 14:53]

Stuart Watson reporting there ARE break clauses in Lamberts contract (n/t) on 13:42 - Mar 1 with 3381 viewsFreddy

Stuart Watson reporting there ARE break clauses in Lamberts contract (n/t) on 11:30 - Mar 1 by SomethingBlue

This
Stuart Watson reporting there ARE break clauses in Lamberts contract (n/t) on 14:20 - Mar 1 with 3224 viewsPhilTWTD

Indeed, has been known since the contract was signed there are clauses. From what I gather it would cost Marcus a fair bit to get rid of him in the first two years though. However, that cost would be rather less than a protracted stay in League One.
Stuart Watson reporting there ARE break clauses in Lamberts contract (n/t) on 14:27 - Mar 1 with 3158 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Stuart Watson reporting there ARE break clauses in Lamberts contract (n/t) on 14:20 - Mar 1 by PhilTWTD

Indeed, has been known since the contract was signed there are clauses. From what I gather it would cost Marcus a fair bit to get rid of him in the first two years though. However, that cost would be rather less than a protracted stay in League One.

Exactly, even if there are break clauses it’s still obviously going to cost us considerably more to get rid of him now than it would have under his previous deal, which makes the whole exercise all the more mystifying

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Stuart Watson reporting there ARE break clauses in Lamberts contract (n/t) on 14:48 - Mar 1 with 3076 viewsbobbyramsey

Stuart Watson reporting there ARE break clauses in Lamberts contract (n/t) on 14:20 - Mar 1 by PhilTWTD

This dispells the myth that ME would have been happy with life in L1.

Quite encouraging......
Stuart Watson reporting there ARE break clauses in Lamberts contract (n/t) on 14:58 - Mar 1 with 3013 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Stuart Watson reporting there ARE break clauses in Lamberts contract (n/t) on 14:48 - Mar 1 by bobbyramsey

This dispells the myth that ME would have been happy with life in L1.

Quite encouraging......

Not necessarily, depends whether he breaks the contract or not.

Login to get fewer ads

Stuart Watson reporting there ARE break clauses in Lamberts contract (n/t) on 16:27 - Mar 1 with 2709 viewsArnieM

Well of course there are get out clauses in this five year deal. Do some of you REALLY think Evans is that much of a mug .p it to have included something like this ?? Dear of dear.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Stuart Watson reporting there ARE break clauses in Lamberts contract (n/t) on 20:52 - Mar 1 with 2344 viewsBrixtonBlue

Indeed. I always thought it was a bit of a publicity stunt more than anything else. Some on here seem to have got rather upset about it though.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Stuart Watson reporting there ARE break clauses in Lamberts contract (n/t) on 20:59 - Mar 1 with 2302 viewsPJH

Stuart Watson reporting there ARE break clauses in Lamberts contract (n/t) on 20:52 - Mar 1 by BrixtonBlue

Indeed. I always thought it was a bit of a publicity stunt more than anything else. Some on here seem to have got rather upset about it though.

It looks like being an expensive publicity stunt whether the expense comes in paying him off or spending at least another year in this poor division.

edit-could be doubly expensive if we pay him off AND spend another year down here.
[Post edited 1 Mar 2020 21:02]
Stuart Watson reporting there ARE break clauses in Lamberts contract (n/t) on 21:08 - Mar 1 with 2243 viewsitfcjoe

Stuart Watson reporting there ARE break clauses in Lamberts contract (n/t) on 20:52 - Mar 1 by BrixtonBlue

It makes you look an idiot though, and rich people don’t like being made to look an idiot so will dig in.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Stuart Watson reporting there ARE break clauses in Lamberts contract (n/t) on 21:11 - Mar 1 with 2224 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

I think most people were understandably miffed at the decision to give an underperforming manager a significant contract extension. One which almost certainly makes it considerably more expensive for the club to remove said manager, break clauses or not

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Stuart Watson reporting there ARE break clauses in Lamberts contract (n/t) on 07:52 - Mar 2 with 1814 viewspeterleeblue

Needs to happen only if NW will do 18 months.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024