Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Warnock ends up here it will prove Evans more clueless than we thought 14:37 - Mar 1 with 1128 viewsDubtractor

This isn't meant as a criticism of Warnock, though I'm not a fan if I'm honest, but after the 5 year contract (FFS, still) was awarded Evans made a big deal about how a technical approach was now the way to go.

Say what you want about Warnock, but that's definitely not his approach is it?!

Despite my misgivings about Warnock, the time to have appointed him, if we were going that route, was Christmas/January as a season rescuer. That ship has now almost certainly sailed hasn't it? Especially given how badly the players in our squad would fit with Warnock's type of football.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

If Warnock ends up here it will prove Evans more clueless than we thought on 14:40 - Mar 1 with 1113 viewsJ2BLUE

The five year deal seemed to be the last roll of the dice from a desperate man. Phil says it will take quite a bit to sack Lambert in the first two years. I suspect this season will die out and renewals will be sent out promising a season of renewed hope with players like Dozzell and Lankester thrown in.

Lambert will be here next season IMO and crowds will be about 14,000.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

If Warnock ends up here it will prove Evans more clueless than we thought on 14:56 - Mar 1 with 1056 viewsrgp1

If Warnock ends up here it will prove Evans more clueless than we thought on 14:40 - Mar 1 by J2BLUE

The five year deal seemed to be the last roll of the dice from a desperate man. Phil says it will take quite a bit to sack Lambert in the first two years. I suspect this season will die out and renewals will be sent out promising a season of renewed hope with players like Dozzell and Lankester thrown in.

14000! That's optimistic as I would suggest a lot lower than that. Theres an awful lot of supporters I would suggest who would consider not renewing.
If Warnock ends up here it will prove Evans more clueless than we thought on 14:56 - Mar 1 with 1042 viewsLankHenners

If Warnock ends up here it will prove Evans more clueless than we thought on 14:40 - Mar 1 by J2BLUE

That, depressingly, is it, isn't it?

Evans didn't want to make the difficult and expensive decision to swap managers so went with blind hope in a dud and will stick with it to save money and face.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

If Warnock ends up here it will prove Evans more clueless than we thought on 15:28 - Mar 1 with 965 viewsIllinoisblue

If Warnock ends up here it will prove Evans more clueless than we thought on 14:56 - Mar 1 by rgp1

14000! That's optimistic as I would suggest a lot lower than that. Theres an awful lot of supporters I would suggest who would consider not renewing.

Indeed. Suspect 11k - 12k would be more the norm.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

If Warnock ends up here it will prove Evans more clueless than we thought on 16:42 - Mar 1 with 878 viewsJ2BLUE

If Warnock ends up here it will prove Evans more clueless than we thought on 14:56 - Mar 1 by rgp1

I do actually agree but was trying not to be too much of a doom monger. I originally wrote 10,000 then bumped it up a bit.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

If Warnock ends up here it will prove Evans more clueless than we thought on 21:32 - Mar 1 with 733 viewsPositivelyPortman

.....and Dozzell still won’t ever play.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024