Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Win tomorrow and we’re back amongst it... 10:54 - Mar 2 with 3192 viewsSitfcB

Right???

Right!!!??

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Win tomorrow and we’re back amongst it... on 10:56 - Mar 2 with 2708 viewsSomethingBlue

We would be, but then we'd have to back it up with a win on Saturday and currently it's just impossible to see where those results are coming from.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Win tomorrow and we’re back amongst it... on 10:57 - Mar 2 with 2690 viewsitfcjoe

It really is a must win game, as is the Coventry one

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Win tomorrow and we’re back amongst it... on 10:58 - Mar 2 with 2678 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

We've been saying this for a very long time.

We'll do well to get 2 points from the next 2 games.

Feels as though this season has drifted away now unfortunately.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Win tomorrow and we’re back amongst it... on 10:58 - Mar 2 with 2674 viewstextbackup

if we win the next 2 we are gonna be well in there....

but I cant see anything more than a draw and a loss on the cards....

with 6000 really reallys, and about 5000 dear oh dears

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Win tomorrow and we’re back amongst it... on 11:00 - Mar 2 with 2660 viewsSitfcB

Win tomorrow and we’re back amongst it... on 10:58 - Mar 2 by textbackup

if we win the next 2 we are gonna be well in there....

but I cant see anything more than a draw and a loss on the cards....

with 6000 really reallys, and about 5000 dear oh dears

I really want to look forward to tomorrow but just not feeling confident at all anymore :((

COYB

Win tomorrow and we’re back amongst it... on 11:01 - Mar 2 with 2649 viewsSitfcB

Win tomorrow and we’re back amongst it... on 10:57 - Mar 2 by itfcjoe

Yep, we are in must must win territory now. Two make or break games coming up.

COYB

Win tomorrow and we’re back amongst it... on 11:02 - Mar 2 with 2638 viewsartsbossbeard

Yep, need a win tomorrow and then follow this up with a win Saturday.

Kitchen sink stuff Saturday too if we're drawing/losing the game with 20 mins to go. Rather we stay down fighting than a repeat of the second half v Oxford.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Win tomorrow and we’re back amongst it... on 11:04 - Mar 2 with 2615 viewsReuser_is_God

We need 6 point from next 2.

4 points we’ll be clinging on my even less of a thread than we currently are

Anything less then we are 100% done.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Login to get fewer ads

Win tomorrow and we’re back amongst it... on 11:04 - Mar 2 with 2611 viewsSteve_M

Win tomorrow and we’re back amongst it... on 10:56 - Mar 2 by SomethingBlue

We would be, but then we'd have to back it up with a win on Saturday and currently it's just impossible to see where those results are coming from.

It would be nice to at least put ourselves in the position of seeing if we can win two in a row on Saturday.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Win tomorrow and we’re back amongst it... on 11:08 - Mar 2 with 2574 viewsDarth_Koont

Win tomorrow and we're going up*

*After almost two decades of false dawns I figure we might as well celebrate each and every one.

Pronouns: He/Him

Win tomorrow and we’re back amongst it... on 12:22 - Mar 2 with 2421 viewsIllinoisblue

Stop it now.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Win tomorrow and we’re back amongst it... on 12:24 - Mar 2 with 2412 viewsCoastalblue

I gave up Saturday, the hope has gone. No way we make top six now, we're a League One Derby, choke when it starts to get a bit tough.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Win tomorrow and we’re back amongst it... on 12:28 - Mar 2 with 2399 viewscatch74

With our two leading goal scorers missing and our best midfielder. Miracles happen!?

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Win tomorrow and we’re back amongst it... on 12:28 - Mar 2 with 2392 viewsTractorCam

Blackpool was must win as well.

EVERY game is must win from here on in.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Win tomorrow and we’re back amongst it... on 12:40 - Mar 2 with 2347 viewsVaughan8

If we win both our next 2 games we can start saying that. Otherwise one win here or there isn't enough.

Realistically we need a very good run now to the end of the season.
Win tomorrow and we’re back amongst it... on 12:59 - Mar 2 with 2266 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Win tomorrow and we’re back amongst it... on 12:28 - Mar 2 by TractorCam

Blackpool was must win as well.

EVERY game is must win from here on in.

Do you remember when Downes said we must win all remaining 9 home games and then promptly lost to Oxford.

They never back up their words with anything concrete.
Win tomorrow and we’re back amongst it... on 13:18 - Mar 2 with 2199 viewsBlueBadger

Well, we'll potentially only be two points off the playoffs rather than five.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Win tomorrow and we’re back amongst it... on 13:20 - Mar 2 with 2184 viewsHerbivore

What is 'win'?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Win tomorrow and we’re back amongst it... on 13:23 - Mar 2 with 2163 viewsSomethingBlue

Win tomorrow and we’re back amongst it... on 12:59 - Mar 2 by ColchesterBlue1985

Do you remember when Downes said we must win all remaining 9 home games and then promptly lost to Oxford.

In fairness if you took that as a promise you've got the wrong hobby!

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Win tomorrow and we’re back amongst it... on 13:30 - Mar 2 with 2126 viewsSuperfrans

Lose either and its over. Win both and we are still in with a chance.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Win tomorrow and we’re back amongst it... on 13:35 - Mar 2 with 2090 viewsSuperfrans

Win tomorrow and we’re back amongst it... on 10:58 - Mar 2 by TheTrueBlue1878

We've been saying this for a very long time.

We'll do well to get 2 points from the next 2 games.

Feels as though this season has drifted away now unfortunately.

We are *capable* of winning both.

We won at Fleetwood. They won't have Barton on the bench. And we have been an early goal from getting a lead and potentially beating each of the past three games we have lost.

A bit of fortune going our way and we *can* win them both. Whether we will (and where the goals are going to come from) is an entirely different matter of course...

Win tomorrow and we’re back amongst it... on 13:35 - Mar 2 with 2081 viewsTractorCam

Win tomorrow and we’re back amongst it... on 12:59 - Mar 2 by ColchesterBlue1985

Chambers said "home form must improve" before a 4-1 defeat to Peterborough!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Win tomorrow and we’re back amongst it... on 13:36 - Mar 2 with 2072 viewsPJH

Win tomorrow and we’re back amongst it... on 13:30 - Mar 2 by Superfrans

Lose either and its over. Win both and we are still in with a chance.

Seems that way although I thought that it was all over at the end of the Oxford game and thought it was all over (again) if we did not win at Blackpool.

We got 24 points from our first 10 games, it would be nice to get 24 from our last 10.
Win tomorrow and we’re back amongst it... on 13:41 - Mar 2 with 2036 viewsITFC_Forever

Win tomorrow and we’re back amongst it... on 13:35 - Mar 2 by Superfrans

We are *capable* of winning both.

We won at Fleetwood. They won't have Barton on the bench. And we have been an early goal from getting a lead and potentially beating each of the past three games we have lost.

A bit of fortune going our way and we *can* win them both. Whether we will (and where the goals are going to come from) is an entirely different matter of course...

Very true.

Although Downes, Jackson and Norwood missing for both games won't help our cause one little bit.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Win tomorrow and we’re back amongst it... on 13:44 - Mar 2 with 2019 viewsSuperfrans

Win tomorrow and we’re back amongst it... on 13:36 - Mar 2 by PJH

Seems that way although I thought that it was all over at the end of the Oxford game and thought it was all over (again) if we did not win at Blackpool.

We got 24 points from our first 10 games, it would be nice to get 24 from our last 10.

The next two are doubly crucial because they are teams in and around us. They are genuine 6-pointers.

Lose vs Fleetwood and they are 6 pts ahead of us with 2 games in hand. Win and we'll be ahead of them on goal difference. They'll have 2 games in hand but we will have points in the bag.

It is a cliche, but genuinely now every game is a cup game. We have to go out to win them. I hope the fans respond like that too. We could do with a really full, noisy Portman Road tomorrow, supporting the team from beginning to end and trying to influence the outcome.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024