Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team for Tonight? 08:53 - Mar 3 with 2320 viewsJackPITFC

Holy
Garbutt - Woolfenden - Chambers - Edwards
Huws - Nolan - Bishop
Sears - Keane - Dobra
Team for Tonight? on 09:09 - Mar 3 with 2278 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Don't think Sears or Bishop will start.

Holy
Woolfenden - Chambers - Earl - Garbutt
Skuse - Huws
Edwards - Judge - Dobra
W.Keane

Have a feeling KVY could return tonight.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Team for Tonight? on 09:13 - Mar 3 with 2264 viewsHerbivore

Team for Tonight? on 09:09 - Mar 3 by TheTrueBlue1878

Don't think Sears or Bishop will start.

Holy
Woolfenden - Chambers - Earl - Garbutt
Skuse - Huws
Edwards - Judge - Dobra
W.Keane

Have a feeling KVY could return tonight.

KVY is out until later this month. Judge shouldn't be near the side at the minute for me and Woolfy isn't a right back.

I'd probably go:

Holy

Donacien
Chambers
Woolfy
Earl

Skuse
Huws
Dozzell

Dobra
Keane
Garbutt

Sears and Bishop to come on later in the game.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Team for Tonight? on 10:05 - Mar 3 with 2185 viewshampstead_blue

Holy
Woofy - Chambers - Earl - Garbutt
Huws - Skuse - Nolan
Bishop
Sears - Keane

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Team for Tonight? on 10:06 - Mar 3 with 2186 viewsIpswichKnight

For me

Holy
Donacien - Woolfy - Chambers - Earl
Edwards - Bishop - Garbutt
Dobra - Keane -Sears
Team for Tonight? on 10:10 - Mar 3 with 2175 viewsHerbivore

Team for Tonight? on 10:06 - Mar 3 by IpswichKnight

For me

Holy
Donacien - Woolfy - Chambers - Earl
Edwards - Bishop - Garbutt
Dobra - Keane -Sears

Bishop as our only CM?! Bold.

Team for Tonight? on 11:27 - Mar 3 with 2114 viewseddiespearitt03

NO CHAMBERS and NO NOLAN please. Stick the bright young stars in from the reserves please.
Team for Tonight? on 11:32 - Mar 3 with 2103 viewsHerbivore

Team for Tonight? on 11:27 - Mar 3 by eddiespearitt03

NO CHAMBERS and NO NOLAN please. Stick the bright young stars in from the reserves please.

Which bright young star is replacing Chambers, who has been our most reliable defender of late?

Team for Tonight? on 11:34 - Mar 3 with 2098 viewsStokieBlue

You're only playing 2 defenders when we can't seem to keep a clean sheet?

Dobra has to start, we need someone running at people and dragging organised defences out of position - we've needed that all season.

Not even sure I'd start with Keane - perhaps give Simpson a chance - Keane has offered very little in reality.

Honestly, what is the worst that can happen now?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Login to get fewer ads

Team for Tonight? on 11:42 - Mar 3 with 2081 viewseddiespearitt03

Team for Tonight? on 11:32 - Mar 3 by Herbivore

Which bright young star is replacing Chambers, who has been our most reliable defender of late?

Reliable defender in poor games we have lost you mean. Count the times the opposition have scored without being marked or caught ball watching.

Probably because of total misery the manager needs to try something new. As quoted in the EADT newspaper , Lambert states there is "nothing much more i or the coaches can do". What does that tell you ?

As daft as it sounds I would even stick Simpson at the back next to Woolfy and make Woolfy captain. Or put Simpson at right back so he can stretch his legs. If you can play football then you should be able to play anywhere on that pitch. Get the young players in...S**T or BUST.
Team for Tonight? on 11:47 - Mar 3 with 2064 viewsHerbivore

Team for Tonight? on 11:42 - Mar 3 by eddiespearitt03

Reliable defender in poor games we have lost you mean. Count the times the opposition have scored without being marked or caught ball watching.

Probably because of total misery the manager needs to try something new. As quoted in the EADT newspaper , Lambert states there is "nothing much more i or the coaches can do". What does that tell you ?

As daft as it sounds I would even stick Simpson at the back next to Woolfy and make Woolfy captain. Or put Simpson at right back so he can stretch his legs. If you can play football then you should be able to play anywhere on that pitch. Get the young players in...S**T or BUST.

So your plan is to replace our club captain and most reliable defender with an 18 year old centre forward with ten minutes of league football under his belt? You'll excuse me for not taking your opinion at all seriously.

Have you been drinking petrol? (n/t) on 11:47 - Mar 3 with 2061 viewsBloots

Team for Tonight? on 11:42 - Mar 3 by eddiespearitt03

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Team for Tonight? on 11:52 - Mar 3 with 2040 viewsmadmouse1959

Yep, persevere with the usual rubbish and see what happens. The sooner Evans wakes up and radically refreshes this squad with better players,we would not have to rely on the same ol same ol failures in the team. Time for innovation and for trying something different. Our promotion challenge is over.
Time to try putting the good young players in this team without the "proper blokes" no where near this team. We have to cut the rope sooner or later and let the old stuff drift off.

shampoo dave

Team for Tonight? on 11:57 - Mar 3 with 2025 viewseddiespearitt03

Team for Tonight? on 11:47 - Mar 3 by Herbivore

So your plan is to replace our club captain and most reliable defender with an 18 year old centre forward with ten minutes of league football under his belt? You'll excuse me for not taking your opinion at all seriously.

Most reliable of course. Ooopsa, forgot that bit.
Team for Tonight? on 16:49 - Mar 3 with 1848 viewsITFCMonk

Norris

Donacien Woolfenden Wilson Earl

Edwards Nolan Huws Garbutt

Bishop

Sears
Team for Tonight? on 17:01 - Mar 3 with 1819 viewsPJH

I would like the team that started on Saturday except Dobra for the suspended Downes.

Some of them did not cover themselves in glory at Blackpool but I think that they are the best available eleven.
Team for Tonight? on 17:05 - Mar 3 with 1809 viewsgordon

Oh I don't know, Skuse, Nolan, Judge and Huws in a midfield rectangle with Douglas sitting in behind?
[Post edited 3 Mar 2020 17:10]
Team for Tonight? on 17:34 - Mar 3 with 1737 viewspositivity

definitely return wolf to the centre.

i'd go 4-4-2

Holy
Garbutt - Woolfenden - Earl - Donacien
Dobra - Huws - Nolan - Edwards
Sears - Keane

with bish, doz, simpson or morris, judge as attacking options from the bench

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024