Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we lose tonight would you sack Paul Lambert? 11:05 - Mar 3 with 1322 viewsBlueBlood90

If we lose tonight would you sack Paul Lambert?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

If we lose tonight would you sack Paul Lambert? on 11:05 - Mar 3 with 1304 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I'd sack him now.

Tonight doesn't even come into it.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

If we lose tonight would you sack Paul Lambert? on 11:06 - Mar 3 with 1298 viewsJ2BLUE

Impossible to answer. If there's a break clause in the summer there's no real point.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

If we lose tonight would you sack Paul Lambert? on 11:37 - Mar 3 with 1226 viewsSouperJim

If we lose tonight would you sack Paul Lambert? on 11:06 - Mar 3 by J2BLUE

Impossible to answer. If there's a break clause in the summer there's no real point.

This. Yes if we lose tonight I'll want him gone (pretty much there already), but it's not as simple as that, i.e. if sacking him costs us a few million which will ultimately come out of the playing budget...

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

If we lose tonight would you sack Paul Lambert? on 12:04 - Mar 3 with 1168 viewsBlueBadger

No, I'd have sacked him in May.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

If we lose tonight would you sack Paul Lambert? on 12:39 - Mar 3 with 1080 viewsScuzzer

What would be the point of sacking him at this point?
We will probably miss out on promotion now...which would probably mean that having failed in his prime target for this season ….he would walk. Thus saving us having to pay up his ridiculous 5 year contract.

Established 1968

If we lose tonight would you sack Paul Lambert? on 12:45 - Mar 3 with 1055 viewsBlueBadger

If we lose tonight would you sack Paul Lambert? on 12:39 - Mar 3 by Scuzzer

What would be the point of sacking him at this point?
We will probably miss out on promotion now...which would probably mean that having failed in his prime target for this season ….he would walk. Thus saving us having to pay up his ridiculous 5 year contract.

Lambert isn't going to walk. He knows that his failure here, on the back of nearly a decade failing at other clubs, means he won't work again. Evans will sack him in November when we're 17th in the division.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

If we lose tonight would you sack Paul Lambert? on 14:03 - Mar 3 with 940 viewsRadlett_blue

I would have sacked him in December, but Marcus Evans chose to give him a 5 year contract.
No point in sacking him now; this season is pretty much gone. I only hope there is a break clause if we don't go up as I think we have to roll the dice again.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024