Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keeping the dream alive or prolonging the agony 11:35 - Mar 3 with 930 viewsPinewoodblue

Suspect we will win tonight

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Keeping the dream alive or prolonging the agony on 12:05 - Mar 3 with 906 viewsBlueBadger

I suspect that we'll see a rather fortunate 'Jewell win' which keeps the easily-pleased and the local press off Lambert's back for another few weeks.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2020 12:09]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Keeping the dream alive or prolonging the agony on 12:21 - Mar 3 with 863 viewsArnieM

I suspect Town will once again be bullied off the ball, and succumb to “ gamesmanship “ tactics that are off the scale tonight . All, of course unchallenged by another incompetent ref.

We need to Man up, play opponents at their own tactical game when required and certainly get more street wise. We’re a bunch of pussy’s !

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Keeping the dream alive or prolonging the agony on 12:26 - Mar 3 with 847 viewsWeWereZombies

Keeping the dream alive or prolonging the agony on 12:21 - Mar 3 by ArnieM

I suspect Town will once again be bullied off the ball, and succumb to “ gamesmanship “ tactics that are off the scale tonight . All, of course unchallenged by another incompetent ref.

We need to Man up, play opponents at their own tactical game when required and certainly get more street wise. We’re a bunch of pussy’s !

How come the red cards, accumulation of bookings and resulting suspensions then?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Keeping the dream alive or prolonging the agony on 12:29 - Mar 3 with 836 viewsPJH

Keeping the dream alive or prolonging the agony on 12:26 - Mar 3 by WeWereZombies

How come the red cards, accumulation of bookings and resulting suspensions then?

Some of them were because the pussys miaowed too much to the referee.
Keeping the dream alive or prolonging the agony on 12:32 - Mar 3 with 829 viewsitfc_bucks

Keeping the dream alive or prolonging the agony on 12:26 - Mar 3 by WeWereZombies

In attempting "gamesmanship" or "shthousing" or whatever the currently accepted vernacular, they did it obviously, got caught and got booked/sent-off etc.

Not streetwise enough for this level.

Or championship, for that matter.
Keeping the dream alive or prolonging the agony on 12:38 - Mar 3 with 816 viewsVaughan8

Keeping the dream alive or prolonging the agony on 12:32 - Mar 3 by itfc_bucks

In attempting "gamesmanship" or "shthousing" or whatever the currently accepted vernacular, they did it obviously, got caught and got booked/sent-off etc.

Not streetwise enough for this level.

Or championship, for that matter.

Agreed. We seem to not be streetwise and can't "collaborate" the ref until near the end.
Keeping the dream alive or prolonging the agony on 12:46 - Mar 3 with 796 viewsitfc_bucks

Keeping the dream alive or prolonging the agony on 12:38 - Mar 3 by Vaughan8

Agreed. We seem to not be streetwise and can't "collaborate" the ref until near the end.

Nors can do it, but doesn't look fit enough to be in the right place to pull it off, at the moment. Relies on pot-luck being in the right place.
Keeping the dream alive or prolonging the agony on 12:53 - Mar 3 with 773 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

I suspect an early Fleetwood goal followed by an incredibly amount of 'gamesmenship'.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Login to get fewer ads

Keeping the dream alive or prolonging the agony on 13:00 - Mar 3 with 743 viewsRyorry

I've got us down as a home win in prediction league.

Looks like another draw or defeat then :(

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024