Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Come on Tyreece 15:48 - Mar 3 with 2332 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

The new Dalian Atkinson.

Pace. Power. Rocket of a shot.

Can't recall the last player we had with all three. 18 years old as well. Something to actually be excited by.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2020 15:52]

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Come on Tyreece on 15:51 - Mar 3 with 2308 viewsMoisha

If he’s half as good as Dalian he’ll be alright, just hope he is left to play free and easy
Come on Tyreece on 15:56 - Mar 3 with 2273 viewsallezlesbleus

Dalian was awesome when in the mood, scored some real pile drivers. It would be great if Tyreece had a similar impact.
Come on Tyreece on 15:57 - Mar 3 with 2268 viewshomer_123

Ahhh Dalian.

One season this slight, lightweight pacey player....then 6 weeks later a hulk of player with power, pace and aggression to burn.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Come on Tyreece on 16:19 - Mar 3 with 2196 viewshomer_123

Tyreece - if you are wondering who Dalian was:

Come on Tyreece on 16:20 - Mar 3 with 2191 viewsMullet

He's closest to Wickham if we're going down the awkward comparison path still. If he's got a long throw on him we're all but there.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Come on Tyreece on 16:23 - Mar 3 with 2175 viewshomer_123

Come on Tyreece on 16:20 - Mar 3 by Mullet

He's closest to Wickham if we're going down the awkward comparison path still. If he's got a long throw on him we're all but there.

Tyreece, if you are wondering who Connor is:

Come on Tyreece on 16:29 - Mar 3 with 2136 viewsCoastalblue

Come on Tyreece on 16:19 - Mar 3 by homer_123

Tyreece - if you are wondering who Dalian was:

That Boro game was amazing, remember that like it was yesterday, must have been the crappy centre back pairing they had out?

I can remember the excitement in the ground when Atkinson used to get the ball with space to run into, the North stand would start jumping.

TWTD

Who was the last player we had that got people on their feet that way through pace and power, and wasn't a loanee? Not sure Wickham ever got to that stage with us really?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Come on Tyreece on 16:31 - Mar 3 with 2118 viewshadleighboyblue

I'd love to see a team of young , hungry prospects , with a few savvy pros .

Simpson , Dobra , Vincent - Young , with Norwood , Jackson , Bishop ….if only we could keep Downes and Wolfenden

The current team just seems to lack that hunger and strength , we are too soft .
Login to get fewer ads

Come on Tyreece on 16:35 - Mar 3 with 2076 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Come on Tyreece on 16:29 - Mar 3 by Coastalblue

That Boro game was amazing, remember that like it was yesterday, must have been the crappy centre back pairing they had out?

I can remember the excitement in the ground when Atkinson used to get the ball with space to run into, the North stand would start jumping.

TWTD

Who was the last player we had that got people on their feet that way through pace and power, and wasn't a loanee? Not sure Wickham ever got to that stage with us really?

I suppose Kuqi had an element of that to him.

He would pick the ball up 40 yards from goal and turn and drive forwards and you were thinking it's going in the top corner, the top tier or he'll trip over the ball.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Come on Tyreece on 16:37 - Mar 3 with 2059 viewsCoastalblue

Come on Tyreece on 16:35 - Mar 3 by WarkTheWarkITFC

I suppose Kuqi had an element of that to him.

He would pick the ball up 40 yards from goal and turn and drive forwards and you were thinking it's going in the top corner, the top tier or he'll trip over the ball.

You're right, the other one I thought of in his early days was when Bramble came out from the back on one of his marauding runs.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Come on Tyreece on 16:43 - Mar 3 with 2034 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Let's not put too much pressure on the kid. Made his league debut with a couple of minutes and signed a 3 year deal in a week, but I don't think he's ready to be our savior just yet.

Excited indeed, but let's stay level headed with him.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Come on Tyreece on 16:46 - Mar 3 with 2005 viewshomer_123

Come on Tyreece on 16:37 - Mar 3 by Coastalblue

You're right, the other one I thought of in his early days was when Bramble came out from the back on one of his marauding runs.

Come on Tyreece on 16:50 - Mar 3 with 1974 viewsHarry_Palmer

Come on Tyreece on 16:31 - Mar 3 by hadleighboyblue

I'd love to see a team of young , hungry prospects , with a few savvy pros .

Simpson , Dobra , Vincent - Young , with Norwood , Jackson , Bishop ….if only we could keep Downes and Wolfenden

The current team just seems to lack that hunger and strength , we are too soft .

The thing this team lacks most of all is a decent Manager who hasn't forgotten how to win football matches.
Come on Tyreece on 17:03 - Mar 3 with 1920 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Could equally be the new Gary Thompson.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2020 17:03]

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Come on Tyreece on 19:47 - Mar 3 with 1702 viewsgainsboroughblue

Come on Tyreece on 16:29 - Mar 3 by Coastalblue

TWTD

Didn't Pallister make his England debut the midweek after the Boro game?

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024