Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm not going, so I predict Town scoring four goals (n/t) 18:41 - Mar 3 with 908 viewsDyland

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

I'm not going, so I predict Town scoring four goals (n/t) on 18:53 - Mar 3 with 879 viewsjeera

Now you've seen the team would you like to revise that?

Down to 3 now surely.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

You beat me to it Jeerers on 18:59 - Mar 3 with 864 viewsDyland

I'm not going, so I predict Town scoring four goals (n/t) on 18:53 - Mar 3 by jeera

Now you've seen the team would you like to revise that?

Down to 3 now surely.

What the fook is that team.

The bloke is completely ridiculous as a manager. Stealing a fooking living. FFS Evans you clown.

Now watch us score four (in spite of not because of)? Ach well, let's see.

COYFB

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

I'm not going, so I predict Town scoring four goals (n/t) on 19:06 - Mar 3 with 846 viewsWD19

There is every chance 4 goals will be scored.
I'm not going, so I predict Town scoring four goals (n/t) on 19:19 - Mar 3 with 826 viewsAlexwaddell

Tonite, as most Saturdays at 2.30.....I feel confident we will win this one....and Nolan will score...(ahem thats after a wee bottle of rioja)

Poll: What was today?

I'm not going, so I predict Town scoring four goals (n/t) on 19:28 - Mar 3 with 808 viewsjeera

I'm not going, so I predict Town scoring four goals (n/t) on 19:19 - Mar 3 by Alexwaddell

Tonite, as most Saturdays at 2.30.....I feel confident we will win this one....and Nolan will score...(ahem thats after a wee bottle of rioja)

I don't think the players are allowed red wine on the pitch.

But you never know what could work.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I'm not going, so I predict Town scoring four goals (n/t) on 19:34 - Mar 3 with 777 viewsCokeIsKey

Fleetwood Town?

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

I'm not going, so I predict Town scoring four goals (n/t) on 20:16 - Mar 3 with 737 viewshamburger_sv

Maybe four own goals, since we can't score into the opponent's net.

Poll: Who would be the best owner for Ipswich Town?

I'm not going, so I predict Town scoring four goals (n/t) on 20:39 - Mar 3 with 664 viewsFromIpswichToPhoenix

You misspelled concede.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024