Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We haven’t got a lot to lose at this stage have we? 19:03 - Mar 3 with 1020 viewsGarv

I don’t see the problem with throwing McGavin and Dozzell in there.

How Dobra isn’t starting though I don’t know. He would be the easiest way to whip up the crowd, which I think is needed tonight if we’re going to get any kind of result.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

We haven’t got a lot to lose at this stage have we? on 19:04 - Mar 3 with 1014 viewsBlueBadger

I think the main problem with throwing McGavin and Dozzell in there is there is no 'minder'. The hopelessly lightweight Nolan isn't going to do that, those two are crying our for Skuse or Downes(yes, I know he's suspended) in there.
Hell, even Huws is less powderpuff than poor man's Lee Martin Nolan.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2020 19:07]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

We haven’t got a lot to lose at this stage have we? on 19:05 - Mar 3 with 990 viewsAlexwaddell

We haven’t got a lot to lose at this stage have we? on 19:04 - Mar 3 by BlueBadger

I think the main problem with throwing McGavin and Dozzell in there is there is no 'minder'. The hopelessly lightweight Nolan isn't going to do that, those two are crying our for Skuse or Downes(yes, I know he's suspended) in there.
Hell, even Huws is less powderpuff than poor man's Lee Martin Nolan.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2020 19:07]

I hope that Bish, dobra and Simpson come on......preferably before 90th minute

Poll: What was today?

We haven’t got a lot to lose at this stage have we? on 19:08 - Mar 3 with 955 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Would like to see McGavin and Dozzell do well.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

We haven’t got a lot to lose at this stage have we? on 19:09 - Mar 3 with 936 viewsBlueBadger

We haven’t got a lot to lose at this stage have we? on 19:08 - Mar 3 by Marshalls_Mullet

I think we all would. Sadly, I fear that this is not a lineup to allow them to do that. I get the vague impression(based on nothing but personal prejudice, admittedly) that Lambert doesn't rate Dozzell and every time he picks him, is setting him up to fail.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2020 19:16]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

We haven’t got a lot to lose at this stage have we? on 19:11 - Mar 3 with 908 viewsTonytown

We haven’t got a lot to lose at this stage have we? on 19:08 - Mar 3 by Marshalls_Mullet

As would all of us, but it seems a little unfair to have them in a 3 with Nolan and Judge in front.

Where is the scrapper to provide balance.

Jeez he is a terrible manager, he really is.

I’ve been had by him good and proper.

Fleetwood are 2/1 to win which is a good bet
We haven’t got a lot to lose at this stage have we? on 19:14 - Mar 3 with 880 viewscatch74

We haven’t got a lot to lose at this stage have we? on 19:05 - Mar 3 by Alexwaddell

I hope that Bish, dobra and Simpson come on......preferably before 90th minute

Them and Woolfenden and Sears, need to sneak on 5 subs.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

We haven’t got a lot to lose at this stage have we? on 19:20 - Mar 3 with 823 viewsgordon

We haven’t got a lot to lose at this stage have we? on 19:09 - Mar 3 by BlueBadger

I think we all would. Sadly, I fear that this is not a lineup to allow them to do that. I get the vague impression(based on nothing but personal prejudice, admittedly) that Lambert doesn't rate Dozzell and every time he picks him, is setting him up to fail.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2020 19:16]

This looks like one of those 'see, I told you so team selections' that McCarthy used to do every now and then. Expect to see Dozzell subbed at half-time.
We haven’t got a lot to lose at this stage have we? on 19:21 - Mar 3 with 810 viewsBloomBlue

Good to see youth players getting into the first team it's 'the Ipswich way'
Login to get fewer ads

We haven’t got a lot to lose at this stage have we? on 19:27 - Mar 3 with 765 viewsfooters

Haven't got a lot to lose?

I was under the impression this was a must-win game.

But then again so have the last eight or nine.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

We haven’t got a lot to lose at this stage have we? on 19:42 - Mar 3 with 660 viewsBlueBadger

We haven’t got a lot to lose at this stage have we? on 19:21 - Mar 3 by BloomBlue

Good to see youth players getting into the first team it's 'the Ipswich way'

And chucking them in like this, set up to fail is The Lambert Way.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024