Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else hope we win, and if we can't win, hope we get thrashed? 19:36 - Mar 3 with 610 viewsTrequartista

I'll never be a superfan.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2020 20:13]

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Anyone else hope we win, and if not, hope we get thrashed? on 19:41 - Mar 3 with 579 viewsJ2BLUE

I want to be right back in it on Saturday at 5pm.

If not i'd like to be completely out of it. Let hope die and lets see if Evans cares enough to use a break clause.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone else hope we win, and if not, hope we get thrashed? on 19:43 - Mar 3 with 575 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I have remained optimistic while many others seemed to lose all hope. I hate Barton so would love us to win. However, before I saw the team, I reckoned we would lose 3-1. A win means nothing for us now unless we win pretty much all the rest of our games. That simply isn't going to happen.

I have updated my prediction based on seeing the team news. I am expecting a heavy defeat. I never, ever hope we get thrashed then. It was embarrassing to be well beaten as a Championship side. To be well beaten repeatedly as a League 1 side is humiliating beyond belief.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Anyone else hope we win, and if not, hope we get thrashed? on 19:45 - Mar 3 with 567 viewsBlueBadger

It's bad enough being beaten by the likes of Rotherham, Burton and Oxford in the thrid division without being thrashed as well.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024