Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are we going to be in a relegation battle next season? 20:50 - Mar 3 with 889 viewshamburger_sv

Four wins in 24 is relegation form.

Poll: Who would be the best owner for Ipswich Town?

Are we going to be in a relegation battle next season? on 20:58 - Mar 3 with 815 viewsFunge

I rather think we are.
Are we going to be in a relegation battle next season? on 21:03 - Mar 3 with 753 viewsjeera

Are we going to be in a relegation battle next season? on 20:58 - Mar 3 by Funge

I rather think we are.

This poster suspiciously never has a good word to say and starts a few of these.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Are we going to be in a relegation battle next season? on 21:10 - Mar 3 with 683 viewsFunge

Are we going to be in a relegation battle next season? on 21:03 - Mar 3 by jeera

This poster suspiciously never has a good word to say and starts a few of these.

Your concerns are noted accordingly, but there are no good words to be said at this time.
Are we going to be in a relegation battle next season? on 21:12 - Mar 3 with 647 viewsGlasgowBlue

I don’t think we will be but if we don’t bounce back this season then I fear our spell in League one may well be as long as our spell in the Championship.

We have squandered a golden opportunity and the buck stops with Lambert.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024