Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season shortly to be over and Barton ready to rub salt in the wounds 21:19 - Mar 3 with 863 viewsIllinoisblue

What an amazing season. I actually wouldn’t mind Barton in as manager. He wouldn’t be afraid to tell our underperforming overpaid squad what he thought of them
[Post edited 3 Mar 2020 21:20]

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Season shortly to be over and Barton ready to rub salt in the wounds on 21:21 - Mar 3 with 821 viewsChrisd

What's frustrating is the players have just proved Barton right all along.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Season shortly to be over and Barton ready to rub salt in the wounds on 21:22 - Mar 3 with 781 viewsnoggin

Why would Barton want it?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Season shortly to be over and Barton ready to rub salt in the wounds on 21:22 - Mar 3 with 776 viewsSuperblue95

Never mind Joey, I’d have a random bloke from Great Barton in as manager at this point

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Season shortly to be over and Barton ready to rub salt in the wounds on 21:23 - Mar 3 with 730 viewsChrisd

Season shortly to be over and Barton ready to rub salt in the wounds on 21:22 - Mar 3 by Superblue95

Never mind Joey, I’d have a random bloke from Great Barton in as manager at this point

I'd take some of their players too, to replace some of our gutless lot.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Season shortly to be over and Barton ready to rub salt in the wounds on 21:24 - Mar 3 with 692 viewshamburger_sv

Season shortly to be over and Barton ready to rub salt in the wounds on 21:23 - Mar 3 by Chrisd

I'd take some of their players too, to replace some of our gutless lot.

Would you take Ched Evans?

Poll: Who would be the best owner for Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024