Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evans AND Lambert need to go. 21:42 - Mar 3 with 2379 viewsCoco

Outrageous. Totally unacceptable. How ANYONE can argue a case for either of them is beyond me.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Evans AND Lambert need to go. on 21:44 - Mar 3 with 2102 viewsStokieBlue

Of course one can argue a case for Evans. If he is out without no replacement there is no club.

All the moaning in the world doesn't change the financial reality of that but that also doesn't mean he isn't totally rubbish.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Evans AND Lambert need to go. on 21:44 - Mar 3 with 2098 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Slight logistical issues with Evans.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Evans AND Lambert need to go. on 21:45 - Mar 3 with 2027 viewsGirthyguy

10 year extension after tonights display
Evans AND Lambert need to go. on 21:46 - Mar 3 with 1969 viewsblueconscience

Evans AND Lambert need to go. on 21:44 - Mar 3 by StokieBlue

Of course one can argue a case for Evans. If he is out without no replacement there is no club.

All the moaning in the world doesn't change the financial reality of that but that also doesn't mean he isn't totally rubbish.

SB

No Club is what we will end up with eventually at the rate Evans is destroying it.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Evans AND Lambert need to go. on 21:47 - Mar 3 with 1918 viewsHorseboy

Evans AND Lambert need to go. on 21:45 - Mar 3 by Girthyguy

10 year extension after tonights display

Evans AND Lambert need to go. on 21:48 - Mar 3 with 1899 viewsStokieBlue

Evans AND Lambert need to go. on 21:46 - Mar 3 by blueconscience

No Club is what we will end up with eventually at the rate Evans is destroying it.

Hyperbole isn't helpful either.

SB

Evans AND Lambert need to go. on 21:49 - Mar 3 with 1836 viewsblueconscience

Evans AND Lambert need to go. on 21:48 - Mar 3 by StokieBlue

Hyperbole isn't helpful either.

SB

Just carry on enjoying the fall, StokieBlue.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2020 21:50]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Evans AND Lambert need to go. on 21:50 - Mar 3 with 1814 viewsCoco

SB

Not lynched and killed. He has to find a buyer and sell! Actively look to sell as Sheepy did. He is totally incompetent. He is killing us not saving us.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Login to get fewer ads

Evans AND Lambert need to go. on 21:50 - Mar 3 with 1795 viewsSwansea_Blue

Quite agree. But it won't happen.

Evans surely must realise he's going absolutley nowhere with us (and ruining a well respected football club in the process). Surely he must think about cutting his losses when we fail to go back up? If he doesn't, the very least he needs to do is get rid of Lambert, aquire some new advisors and try to find at least a semi-competent manager.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Evans AND Lambert need to go. on 21:52 - Mar 3 with 1715 viewsTheBoyBlue

Evans AND Lambert need to go. on 21:47 - Mar 3 by Horseboy

Why not 30?

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Evans AND Lambert need to go. on 21:54 - Mar 3 with 1658 viewsStokieBlue

Evans AND Lambert need to go. on 21:50 - Mar 3 by Coco

Not lynched and killed. He has to find a buyer and sell! Actively look to sell as Sheepy did. He is totally incompetent. He is killing us not saving us.

So you mean take a 100m hit at least because nobody is going to pay much for us - would you?

This is unbelievably naive talk.

SB

Evans AND Lambert need to go. on 21:54 - Mar 3 with 1639 viewsCoco

Evans AND Lambert need to go. on 21:50 - Mar 3 by Swansea_Blue

Quite agree. But it won't happen.

Evans surely must realise he's going absolutley nowhere with us (and ruining a well respected football club in the process). Surely he must think about cutting his losses when we fail to go back up? If he doesn't, the very least he needs to do is get rid of Lambert, aquire some new advisors and try to find at least a semi-competent manager.

Oh an O'Neill! Dear oh dear, he has to go too! or at the very least let him do one job he can do in his pay scale.

The fans have been exceptional btw! Since Hurst cam in, the fans have been supportive and hugely positive - but there is a breaking point. I've finally reached it. It isn't working and that will not change.

Evans AND Lambert need to go. on 21:55 - Mar 3 with 1632 viewsblueconscience

Evans AND Lambert need to go. on 21:54 - Mar 3 by StokieBlue

So you mean take a 100m hit at least because nobody is going to pay much for us - would you?

SB

He was happy enough to buy the club at a reduced price?

Evans AND Lambert need to go. on 21:55 - Mar 3 with 1610 viewsStokieBlue

Evans AND Lambert need to go. on 21:49 - Mar 3 by blueconscience

Just carry on enjoying the fall, StokieBlue.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2020 21:50]

Whilst you continue living in some fantasy realm where money doesn't matter.

SB

Evans AND Lambert need to go. on 21:57 - Mar 3 with 1552 viewshamburger_sv

Budgies can argue a case for both of them, but that is by nature of being a budgie.

Poll: Who would be the best owner for Ipswich Town?

Evans AND Lambert need to go. on 21:57 - Mar 3 with 1543 viewsblueconscience

Evans AND Lambert need to go. on 21:55 - Mar 3 by StokieBlue

Whilst you continue living in some fantasy realm where money doesn't matter.

SB

Money is a bonus, young Stokieblue.

All I would like is an opener who knows what he is doing, wants to be there, and employs the right people to help him/her guide the club in the right direction. Not clueless drones.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2020 21:58]

Evans AND Lambert need to go. on 21:58 - Mar 3 with 1524 viewsCheltenham_Blue

SB

Are you simple? Or are you just hoping everyone else is?
Do you think if Evans puts the club up for sale he'll just liquidate us?

We're headed for League two under Evans mate. You reckon he'll continue to put in £5m then?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Evans AND Lambert need to go. on 21:58 - Mar 3 with 1501 viewsStokieBlue

Evans AND Lambert need to go. on 21:57 - Mar 3 by blueconscience

Money is a bonus, young Stokieblue.

All I would like is an opener who knows what he is doing, wants to be there, and employs the right people to help him/her guide the club in the right direction. Not clueless drones.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2020 21:58]

No need for the condescension, especially when you miss the fairly obvious point.

SB

Evans AND Lambert need to go. on 21:59 - Mar 3 with 1461 viewsStokieBlue

Evans AND Lambert need to go. on 21:58 - Mar 3 by Cheltenham_Blue

We're headed for League two under Evans mate. You reckon he'll continue to put in £5m then?

Judging by that post certainly one of us is simple and it's not me.

SB

Evans AND Lambert need to go. on 21:59 - Mar 3 with 1430 viewsCoco

SB

He has already said he will write off that debt. He would clearly write in clauses that he would take a cut of any future success - which has to be the most logical solution for him going forward as he can't bring success and will just lose more and more money.

It isn't naive, it is how things work.

Evans AND Lambert need to go. on 22:00 - Mar 3 with 1410 viewsblueconscience

Evans AND Lambert need to go. on 21:58 - Mar 3 by StokieBlue

No need for the condescension, especially when you miss the fairly obvious point.

SB

I explained my view, StokieBlue. And most people find “young” a compliment
[Post edited 3 Mar 2020 22:00]

Evans AND Lambert need to go. on 22:03 - Mar 3 with 1341 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Evans AND Lambert need to go. on 21:58 - Mar 3 by Cheltenham_Blue

Don’t really see how this is Evans fault, to be honest. He signed Norwood, KVY, Keane and others this season to build a squad who should easily walk this league. They were good signings and it’s just not working for Lambert at all. Yes football has got too rich for him but he has put money into players this season who are beyond the capabilities and they are not performing.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Evans AND Lambert need to go. on 22:05 - Mar 3 with 1295 viewsSwansea_Blue

SB

He's going to have to at some point. Or £100m will become £200m. He'll never recoup the debt and you wouldn't expect him to: isn't it a fairly standard model for debt to be at least partially written off when clubs trade hands?

Of course, finding a new buyer could take a fair bit of time. I'm assuming that's implicit within 'Evans Out' views. Obviously he can't go tomorrow without killing off the club.

Evans AND Lambert need to go. on 22:06 - Mar 3 with 1254 viewsStokieBlue

Evans AND Lambert need to go. on 22:05 - Mar 3 by Swansea_Blue

He's going to have to at some point. Or £100m will become £200m. He'll never recoup the debt and you wouldn't expect him to: isn't it a fairly standard model for debt to be at least partially written off when clubs trade hands?

Of course, finding a new buyer could take a fair bit of time. I'm assuming that's implicit within 'Evans Out' views. Obviously he can't go tomorrow without killing off the club.

I would say it totally depends on whether the owner wants to write off the debt and how desperate they are to sell. I don't think there is a standard model for club sales.

Who realistically is going to buy us?

As you say, the ME go now stuff is clearly because people are upset and with good reason but it's also unworkable.

SB

Evans AND Lambert need to go. on 22:07 - Mar 3 with 1250 viewsSwansea_Blue

Evans AND Lambert need to go. on 22:00 - Mar 3 by blueconscience

I explained my view, StokieBlue. And most people find “young” a compliment
[Post edited 3 Mar 2020 22:00]

You can call me young. Some young strumpet on the bus today asked if I needed a hand. Feckin cheek of it; I'm still nearly 20 years off state pension age!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024