Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Absolute f***ing shambles 21:44 - Mar 3 with 831 viewsBoxerBlue

Feel totally drained of hope

Max itfc pryke 25yo playford fc striker/winger
Poll: Is Lambert still the right man for Town?

Absolute f***ing shambles on 21:52 - Mar 3 with 753 viewspatrickswell

Yep, I don’t see relief anywhere. I don’t trust those running the club, the manager is a busted flush and the senior players constantly refuse to take responsibility or show any kind of mental toughness.

It is a club in which loserdom , mediocrity and acceptance of defeat seems riven into every corner of the place. They literally give us nothing, and just when shoots of optimism do peek in, “Oh, can’t handle this, we want to take the pressure off ourselves - lose lose lose lose lose lose”.

They’ve all got away with murder for far too long. Now, I couldn’t care less who stays or goes. They’ve all played their part in grinding whatever Ipswich is into the dust. I have no pride in the club right now, because the people representing it have no pride in it. What it means to me/us is a million miles away from what it means to them. And the failure of the two elements to come together breaks my heart.
Absolute f***ing shambles on 21:59 - Mar 3 with 679 viewsBoxerBlue

Absolute f***ing shambles on 21:52 - Mar 3 by patrickswell

Yep, I don’t see relief anywhere. I don’t trust those running the club, the manager is a busted flush and the senior players constantly refuse to take responsibility or show any kind of mental toughness.

It is a club in which loserdom , mediocrity and acceptance of defeat seems riven into every corner of the place. They literally give us nothing, and just when shoots of optimism do peek in, “Oh, can’t handle this, we want to take the pressure off ourselves - lose lose lose lose lose lose”.

They’ve all got away with murder for far too long. Now, I couldn’t care less who stays or goes. They’ve all played their part in grinding whatever Ipswich is into the dust. I have no pride in the club right now, because the people representing it have no pride in it. What it means to me/us is a million miles away from what it means to them. And the failure of the two elements to come together breaks my heart.

Feel exactly the same

Things were going so well the togetherness between the club players and fans was in comparison to where we were under Royle the whole place felt like home again and il always thank PL for his part in that

Max itfc pryke 25yo playford fc striker/winger
Poll: Is Lambert still the right man for Town?

exactly this (n/t) on 22:01 - Mar 3 with 622 viewsDyland

Absolute f***ing shambles on 21:52 - Mar 3 by patrickswell

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Absolute f***ing shambles on 22:14 - Mar 3 with 550 viewspatrickswell

Absolute f***ing shambles on 21:59 - Mar 3 by BoxerBlue

Feel exactly the same

Things were going so well the togetherness between the club players and fans was in comparison to where we were under Royle the whole place felt like home again and il always thank PL for his part in that

Smoke and mirrors for me, I’m afraid. If Evans had backed McCarthy properly when we were in a rare position of strength under him, then we’d have been set fair. I was there vs Middlesbrough and Charlton in December 2014 when there was 25,000 in the place and that was a club that was unified and going places.

All spaffed away needlessly so that the current apathy and drift could set in. Fair enough if Lambert gave you and others a sense of something regained that you’d lost once Mick was tasked with just delivering Championship survival, but it was nothing more than a cheap conjuring trick once the team failed to deliver anything tangible to go with it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024