Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mills not pulling any punches on radio (n/t) 21:45 - Mar 3 with 2599 viewsgainsboroughblue

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Mills not pulling any punches on radio (n/t) on 21:46 - Mar 3 with 2549 viewsVic

Couldn’t bare to listen- what is he saying?

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Mills not pulling any punches on radio (n/t) on 21:48 - Mar 3 with 2426 viewsNthsuffolkblue

He wasn't pulling any on the performance and managerial decisions. He then said no point in making any change to the manager. He is right in that it is too late for this season but we need to find the right man and put him in charge as soon as practical.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Mills not pulling any punches on radio (n/t) on 21:48 - Mar 3 with 2424 viewsgainsboroughblue

Mills not pulling any punches on radio (n/t) on 21:46 - Mar 3 by Vic

Couldn’t bare to listen- what is he saying?

Extremely critical of the selection tonight.

Said if he was Lambert's assistant, he wouldn't have allowed him to have chosen that side tonight. Was also critical of Lambert's staff, who he felt should 'control him' better.

In other words, Mills thinks Lambert has completely lost it.

Mills not pulling any punches on radio (n/t) on 21:54 - Mar 3 with 2126 viewsMossy

Mills not pulling any punches on radio (n/t) on 21:48 - Mar 3 by gainsboroughblue

Said if he was Lambert's assistant, he wouldn't have allowed him to have chosen that side tonight. Was also critical of Lambert's staff, who he felt should 'control him' better.

I was baffled by the selection tonight a defensive formation at home to a crucial match. His plan was to pack the midfield. This game was about us being a bit more direct and taking the game to them.

Blog: [Blog] This Club May Not Be Rotten But We Can't Carry On Like This

Mills not pulling any punches on radio (n/t) on 21:54 - Mar 3 with 2096 viewsGlasgowBlue

The bloke loves this club. This is hurting him as much as it is you or I.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Mills not pulling any punches on radio (n/t) on 21:55 - Mar 3 with 1962 viewsDoctor_Earman

Mick Mills still thinks we'll make playoffs. Clueless.
Mills not pulling any punches on radio (n/t) on 21:56 - Mar 3 with 1911 viewsgainsboroughblue

Mills not pulling any punches on radio (n/t) on 21:55 - Mar 3 by Doctor_Earman

No he doesn't.

Mills not pulling any punches on radio (n/t) on 21:56 - Mar 3 with 1872 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Mills not pulling any punches on radio (n/t) on 21:48 - Mar 3 by gainsboroughblue

He's not wrong.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Login to get fewer ads

Mills not pulling any punches on radio (n/t) on 21:57 - Mar 3 with 1845 viewsLeoMuff

Mills not pulling any punches on radio (n/t) on 21:54 - Mar 3 by Mossy

I was baffled by the selection tonight a defensive formation at home to a crucial match. His plan was to pack the midfield. This game was about us being a bit more direct and taking the game to them.

Not only did he pick a very experimental line up for a must win game, he hung Mcgavin out to dry , giving him a debut on a game which was clearly going to kick off if we went behind.

We were so poor tonight, I don’t see how Lambert can continue

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Mills not pulling any punches on radio (n/t) on 21:57 - Mar 3 with 1832 viewsHerbivore

Mills not pulling any punches on radio (n/t) on 21:54 - Mar 3 by Mossy

Ironically, despite him trying to pack the midfield we had no midfield in that first half. It is probably the worst Town performance I've seen that first half.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Mills not pulling any punches on radio (n/t) on 21:58 - Mar 3 with 1744 viewsGlasgowBlue

He did before tonight. Said that we had to win. Now looking next to impossible.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Mills not pulling any punches on radio (n/t) on 22:07 - Mar 3 with 1471 viewsrattram

Mills not pulling any punches on radio (n/t) on 21:57 - Mar 3 by Herbivore

Ironically, despite him trying to pack the midfield we had no midfield in that first half. It is probably the worst Town performance I've seen that first half.

Dreadful team selection. I know 2 were injured and Downes was suspended, but why were another 3 dropped? Is PL back to his stupid rotation again.
Another £10 paid to watch complete dross. Fleetwood didn't have to play well to win and as usual we lost a bad goal. Chambers forced a left footed player onto his left foot!! and when the shot came in Holy sat on his arse and waived his leg at the ball. It's Christmas every game against Town
Mills not pulling any punches on radio (n/t) on 22:07 - Mar 3 with 1470 viewslazyblue

He said before the game we possibly could but certainly not after the match.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024