Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marcus Evans Read this please........... 21:58 - Mar 3 with 2861 viewsBromleyBloo

For God sake just go!!!

You have owned the club for some 12 years and they have been the worst years ever since I started supporting ITFC in the 60’s.

You are a joke - captain of industry? Don’t make me laugh - I’ve worked at the highest levels and one of the many qualities leaders need is the ability to appoint good, qualified people to the senior/key positions?!? Roy Keane, Paul Jewell, Mick McCarthy (some sympathy I must admit until he kept taking the £ and lost the supporters) Paul Hurst etc........

Who feck old has beens do you talk to because you know nothing...............

Woeful!!! I was at the London AGM recently and we are such a nice club, meaning well etc. but when do we get angry???

Please go back to being totally invisible because my life/wellbeing and the state of ITFC was so much better when you didn’t exist!!!

Feck off and sell the club to somebody who understands football, is prepared to invest and isn’t a total moron.................

Best
LOL on 22:00 - Mar 3 with 2813 viewsDyland

"... sell the club to somebody who understands football, is prepared to invest and isn’t a total moron"

Simples innit.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

OUT OF OFFICE on 22:02 - Mar 3 with 2725 viewsWD19

Apologies, I am currently out of the office, with limited access to email.

In my absence, please contact TWTDadmin@twtd.co.uk

Regards,
Marcus.
LOL on 22:02 - Mar 3 with 2710 viewsCheltenham_Blue

LOL on 22:00 - Mar 3 by Dyland

"... sell the club to somebody who understands football, is prepared to invest and isn’t a total moron"

Simples innit.

Someone will be along to tell him to buy the club in a minute.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Marcus Evans Read this please........... on 22:03 - Mar 3 with 2665 viewsFTP

I get ya pi** is boiling but who the f**k can he sell to, what's to sell!
Marcus Evans Read this please........... on 22:06 - Mar 3 with 2625 viewsJammyDodgerrr

I think most of the managerial appointments were sound at the time - I don’t really understand how you can argue otherwise. Yes they didn’t work in hindsight but they made sense.

Keane - Won Promotion With Sunderland
Jewell - decent track record
Mick - very good track record and did well here, but admittedly should have been supported me
Hurst - up and coming manager(which we all wanted) and signed fresh players, did well at shrewd
Lambert - good track record in lower leagues

They made sense.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Marcus Evans Read this please........... on 22:09 - Mar 3 with 2572 viewsBromleyBloo

Marcus Evans Read this please........... on 22:06 - Mar 3 by JammyDodgerrr

I think most of the managerial appointments were sound at the time - I don’t really understand how you can argue otherwise. Yes they didn’t work in hindsight but they made sense.

Mick - very good track record and did well here, but admittedly should have been supported me
Hurst - up and coming manager(which we all wanted) and signed fresh players, did well at shrewd

They made sense.

Well all good then............
LOL on 22:09 - Mar 3 with 2546 viewsDyland

LOL on 22:02 - Mar 3 by Cheltenham_Blue

Evans has been an unmitigated disaster for ITFC, and the only point the OP has is Evans' appointments and distance. However, the idea that Evans is batting off buyers with a sh1tty stick betrays the OP's assertion that he's "worked at the highest levels" as a probable porky.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Marcus Evans Read this please........... on 22:11 - Mar 3 with 2497 viewsSwansea_Blue

Marcus Evans Read this please........... on 22:06 - Mar 3 by JammyDodgerrr

They made sense.

Pretty much irrelevant what you, or any of us thought at the time (I don't agree on a couple of those btw, but that's by the by).

The bottom line is you're judged by results not intensions.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Marcus Evans Read this please........... on 22:15 - Mar 3 with 2416 viewsBromleyBloo

Marcus Evans Read this please........... on 22:03 - Mar 3 by FTP

I get ya pi** is boiling but who the f**k can he sell to, what's to sell!

Old argument - no one wants to buy a club like ours with such a great history???

...........but when we question his commitment he says he is in it for the long term and to demonstrate this he won’t sell to the many approaches that he has received???

Both can’t be true!!!

Currently apparently strategy is that it “takes longer to build a complex engine”! After 12/13 years on earth does that crap mean???
Marcus Evans Read this please........... on 22:18 - Mar 3 with 2383 viewsITFC_Follower

Marcus Evans Read this please........... on 22:11 - Mar 3 by Swansea_Blue

Pretty much irrelevant what you, or any of us thought at the time (I don't agree on a couple of those btw, but that's by the by).

I like this unicorns, rainbows and dragons world some fans live in.

If i throw my toys far enough out of my pram maybe it will work???

Dorothy click them shoes together.

theres no place like home
LOL on 22:20 - Mar 3 with 2348 viewsagentp

LOL on 22:02 - Mar 3 by Cheltenham_Blue

Well he's worked at the HIGHEST levels. He should be able to afford it.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

LOL on 22:24 - Mar 3 with 2303 viewsBromleyBloo

LOL on 22:20 - Mar 3 by agentp

Well he's worked at the HIGHEST levels. He should be able to afford it.

My point is that I find the constant BS that we have been fed by the likes of Ian “grey suit” Milne and the other corporate sycophants that none of us know anything about football or corporate management................extremely patronising to say the least!!!
Marcus Evans Read this please........... on 22:26 - Mar 3 with 2289 viewsOxford_Blue

He is trapped and wants to go.

We are trapped and wants him to go.

There is nowhere for him to go to.
Marcus Evans Read this please........... on 22:26 - Mar 3 with 2287 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Marcus Evans Read this please........... on 22:11 - Mar 3 by Swansea_Blue

I agree - you are judged on results, however the person was criticising the ability of appointments. I would argue the appointments seemed sound at the time.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

LOL on 22:28 - Mar 3 with 2262 viewsagentp

LOL on 22:24 - Mar 3 by BromleyBloo

My point is that I find the constant BS that we have been fed by the likes of Ian “grey suit” Milne and the other corporate sycophants that none of us know anything about football or corporate management................extremely patronising to say the least!!!

TBF, that's just the standard corporate spiel. All corporates spout the same. It only looks hideous when things are going tits up and why it's looked hideous here for a while.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

LOL on 22:36 - Mar 3 with 2206 viewsBromleyBloo

LOL on 22:28 - Mar 3 by agentp

TBF, that's just the standard corporate spiel. All corporates spout the same. It only looks hideous when things are going tits up and why it's looked hideous here for a while.

Exactly - one or two years you can live with, but listening to the same old drivel and bs for 12/13 years as we plummet towards non league...............???
LOL on 22:50 - Mar 3 with 2108 viewsPJH

LOL on 22:00 - Mar 3 by Dyland

Simples innit.

I understand football and I have got £1500 worth of shares, is two out of three any good?
Marcus Evans Read this please........... on 22:53 - Mar 3 with 2061 viewsSwansea_Blue

Marcus Evans Read this please........... on 22:26 - Mar 3 by Oxford_Blue

He is trapped and wants to go.

We are trapped and wants him to go.

There is nowhere for him to go to.

We've had this discussion hundreds of time on here, and this is where Phil normally jumps in and says he's not actively looking to sell. (I think I've got that right).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

LOL on 23:00 - Mar 3 with 2006 viewsBromleyBloo

LOL on 22:50 - Mar 3 by PJH

I understand football and I have got £1500 worth of shares, is two out of three any good?

I think you self-selected 🙂
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024