Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’ve come round. Agree Lambert has to go. 22:20 - Mar 3 with 1215 viewsOxford_Blue

He’s clearly unable to influence matters on the pitch in a positive way.
The club is now toxic.

Lots of people are to blame over the years and it’s unfair to just blame Lambert.

Evans needs to go, or do something to connect with us and give us some leadership.

It’s a disgrace for a club like this to be in the third tier and for the current performance levels to be like this.

Whether Lambert goes now or in the summer doesn’t matter. The season is over. We need to make sure that the next appointment works. We can’t rush it. If that means keeping Lambert till the end of a season that is now over then so be it.

I’ve come round. Agree Lambert has to go. on 22:23 - Mar 3 with 1172 viewsitfcsimo

Get shot of him now

Use the rest of the games to blood young lads and takE a few months interviewing aNd ffs make the next call the right one
I’ve come round. Agree Lambert has to go. on 22:24 - Mar 3 with 1136 viewsOxford_Blue

I’ve come round. Agree Lambert has to go. on 22:23 - Mar 3 by itfcsimo

Get shot of him now

Use the rest of the games to blood young lads and takE a few months interviewing aNd ffs make the next call the right one

It makes little difference. He’s a dead man walking.
I’ve come round. Agree Lambert has to go. on 22:24 - Mar 3 with 1133 viewsRyorry

Sadly, same here.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I’ve come round. Agree Lambert has to go. on 22:25 - Mar 3 with 1128 viewsvapour_trail

You’ve come round?

SIT UP AND TAKE NOTICE EVERYONE.

Frankly, who gives a sh1t if you’ve come around, you’re rarely right about anything.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

I’ve come round. Agree Lambert has to go. on 22:26 - Mar 3 with 1064 viewsdavblue

Its been fairly obvious for a long time hes not up to it.

I said when we were winning that performances weren't good and I got shouted down, performances give you an indication of where you are and we havent created many chances all season.

Evans words wont matter anymore, hes said his plans and theres nothing at all to back it up with tangible results.

Oh and are you putting in 6 million pound a season then as you've said to numerous other posters about Evans.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2020 22:36]
I’ve come round. Agree Lambert has to go. on 22:28 - Mar 3 with 1038 viewsDoctor_Earman

What about your hero Marcus Evans? He was the main target of the chants tonight, not Lambert.
I’ve come round. Agree Lambert has to go. on 22:28 - Mar 3 with 1002 viewsOxford_Blue

I’ve come round. Agree Lambert has to go. on 22:25 - Mar 3 by vapour_trail

You’ve come round?

Frankly, who gives a sh1t if you’ve come around, you’re rarely right about anything.

Put your toys back in your pram and go to bed whilst the adults talk.
I’ve come round. Agree Lambert has to go. on 22:29 - Mar 3 with 984 viewsOxford_Blue

I’ve come round. Agree Lambert has to go. on 22:28 - Mar 3 by Doctor_Earman

What about your hero Marcus Evans? He was the main target of the chants tonight, not Lambert.

Why is he my hero?
Login to get fewer ads

I’ve come round. Agree Lambert has to go. on 22:31 - Mar 3 with 931 viewsernie

I’ve come round. Agree Lambert has to go. on 22:29 - Mar 3 by Oxford_Blue

Why is he my hero?

because you've nonced on about him the last few months belittling everyone who expressed the same opinion that you've now 'come around to'
I’ve come round. Agree Lambert has to go. on 22:33 - Mar 3 with 896 viewsDubtractor

I’ve come round. Agree Lambert has to go. on 22:25 - Mar 3 by vapour_trail

You’ve come round?

SMACKDOWN!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

I’ve come round. Agree Lambert has to go. on 22:33 - Mar 3 with 888 viewsOxford_Blue

I’ve come round. Agree Lambert has to go. on 22:31 - Mar 3 by ernie

because you've nonced on about him the last few months belittling everyone who expressed the same opinion that you've now 'come around to'

Do you understand what a nonce is? It’s a bit over the top to use that phrase. Unless you’re lazy and inarticulate with language.

And so what if I’ve come to a view after consideration?

We are all fans of the same club. Why start turning on each other?
I’ve come round. Agree Lambert has to go. on 22:34 - Mar 3 with 862 viewsOxford_Blue

I’ve come round. Agree Lambert has to go. on 22:33 - Mar 3 by Dubtractor

SMACKDOWN!

Oh no I’m so so upset. Please help me get over it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024