Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Heartbreaking... 22:42 - Mar 3 with 1090 viewshavinit69

As I sat there tonight thinking that being an ITFC supporter of 30+ years couldn’t be any worse than right now, my 8 year old son, who has supported ITFC home and away for the last 4 years with me and loves his football turned to me and said ‘Dad, I don’t want to come on Saturday’...

Really did feel like a kick in the nuts, but can I blame him? Anyone who takes their kids will know how sad that is to hear.

Yes it’s been bad recently but tonight was an absolute all time low for me, in a ‘must win’ game PL picks a shocking starting XI and from there on each and every one of them proved that they aren’t fit to wear the shirt. There was nothing! No guts, no passion, no desire, no bravery, no quality and against an awful Fleetwood team that came and did a professional job on us.

All capped off and summed up by 88 Fleetwood fans singing ‘you’re not Ipswich any more’.

Never a truer song sung...
[Post edited 3 Mar 2020 22:43]
Heartbreaking... on 22:44 - Mar 3 with 1027 viewsITFC_Follower

Loosing is part of football.

Maybe having an interest in a another local lower level football team would be good to get the football feeling back?
Heartbreaking... on 22:48 - Mar 3 with 958 viewsBromleyBloo

Agreed, truly awful................
Heartbreaking... on 22:49 - Mar 3 with 926 viewshavinit69

Heartbreaking... on 22:44 - Mar 3 by ITFC_Follower

Loosing is part of football.

Maybe having an interest in a another local lower level football team would be good to get the football feeling back?

I’ve supported Ipswich for over 30 years, I am pretty sure I have had enough experiencing of knowing what losing feels like!

It’s more about the club being rotten from the top and being unable to do anything about it is the worst part I guess.

Sad times.
Heartbreaking... on 22:50 - Mar 3 with 906 viewsstig4532

And to think I've donated two tickets for the Coventry game to EACH! D:
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024