Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ive never seen a club with so many players 23:03 - Mar 3 with 695 viewstextbackup

unable to cross a ball

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

ive never seen a club with so many players on 23:04 - Mar 3 with 667 viewsFixed_It

It's the expectation that does it. Apparently.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

ive never seen a club with so many players on 23:05 - Mar 3 with 659 viewsTheSelkirk

We only seem to have a couple that can hit a ball cleanly. Scuffing the ball is commonplace...
ive never seen a club with so many players on 23:05 - Mar 3 with 638 viewsBluefish

Maybe they have cottoned on to the fact that PRP plays without anyone in the box to cross to. We have been doing it for over a year now, it was painful to watch last season and still is now.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

ive never seen a club with so many players on 23:06 - Mar 3 with 636 viewsclive_baker

Garbutt's delivery tonight was uncharacteristically sh1t.

I thought Dozzell was one of few to come out of tonight with any credit. No doubt he'll be in the wilderness for the next month.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

ive never seen a club with so many players on 23:09 - Mar 3 with 581 viewstextbackup

ive never seen a club with so many players on 23:05 - Mar 3 by Bluefish

Maybe they have cottoned on to the fact that PRP plays without anyone in the box to cross to. We have been doing it for over a year now, it was painful to watch last season and still is now.

if he is here next season then I don't think I can face going anymore. its the most pathetic thing ive ever seen at PR tonight, and of later theres been many to pick from

ive never seen a club with so many players on 23:10 - Mar 3 with 542 viewsBluefish

ive never seen a club with so many players on 23:09 - Mar 3 by textbackup

if he is here next season then I don't think I can face going anymore. its the most pathetic thing ive ever seen at PR tonight, and of later theres been many to pick from

We had similar performances last season too.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

ive never seen a club with so many players on 23:14 - Mar 3 with 504 viewstextbackup

ive never seen a club with so many players on 23:10 - Mar 3 by Bluefish

We had similar performances last season too.

i'm not too proud to admit I got carried away thinking that we'd re-group etc etc after going down, but as a fan why wouldn't I at least try and raise my own spirits after years of being down on the club....
so yeah there were many sht things about last season too. and I don't really understand how we got the wins we did at the start of the season looking back now. maybe teams feared us too much.
but he has to go. I know you don't hold ME accountable for any of this, weirdly, but he's as much to blame for this mess. (overall)

we are in a mess top to bottom, need an entire rethink, rip it up and start again. and maybe in 5/6 years we might be a championship team again.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024