Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan Roberts 11:11 - Mar 4 with 987 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Was watching back some of his 'highlights' from last season. Looking back, he did a better job leading the line than I thought. I also thought that we played some ok football in these clips.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Jordan Roberts on 11:17 - Mar 4 with 950 viewsitfcjoe

You could tell he wa a little bit out of his depth last year, but he worked hard and did the role that was important for the team - never looked the long term answer

But he couldn't even get on the bench this season when we were playing 2 up front with no other strikers fit, never had a look at him in 433 which was Lambert's preferred formation

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Jordan Roberts on 11:21 - Mar 4 with 912 viewsGiveusaWave

Seems to be doing ok for Gillingham....

Poll: If we sign one player in the Jan window....

Jordan Roberts on 11:23 - Mar 4 with 899 viewsurbanblue

Jordan Roberts on 11:17 - Mar 4 by itfcjoe

You could tell he wa a little bit out of his depth last year, but he worked hard and did the role that was important for the team - never looked the long term answer

But he couldn't even get on the bench this season when we were playing 2 up front with no other strikers fit, never had a look at him in 433 which was Lambert's preferred formation

First couple of games he was throwing himself around up front and making a right nuisance of himself from what I remember. We could have done with just a fraction of that last night!
Jordan Roberts on 11:26 - Mar 4 with 869 viewsSikamikanico

He looked up for it in the 2 Checkatrade games I saw. Took his goals well (2 I believe were set up by Dobra)
Jordan Roberts on 11:29 - Mar 4 with 848 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Jordan Roberts on 11:17 - Mar 4 by itfcjoe

I think he probably did look out of his depth in the Championship, but certainly wasn't on his own in that category.

It was a strange situation this season, because Lambert put a lot of trust in Roberts when he first came in, then put him on ice this year when realistically he probably would have done a capable job at this level.

He's a nuisance, a hustler and hard working, throws himself about. Think he has something to offer at this level to be honest.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024