Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We’ve become desperate and delusional. 13:33 - Mar 4 with 2767 viewsCoco

Warnock is not the answer. He may have had an argument in January but pointless now, may as well just use Butcher til the end of the season. Going forward we need a ruthless man who will shift the deadwood and weak minded and someone who has a clear defined philosophy.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

We’ve become desperate and delusional. on 13:36 - Mar 4 with 2472 viewsKieran_Knows

I'd be fuming if we appointed Warnock. What is the actual point?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

We’ve become desperate and delusional. on 13:39 - Mar 4 with 2437 viewsr2d2

Warnock is that ruthless man. If he took over he would do a couple of seasons. He is the man to sort this mess out.
We’ve become desperate and delusional. on 13:41 - Mar 4 with 2421 viewsJ2BLUE

We’ve become desperate and delusional. on 13:36 - Mar 4 by Kieran_Knows

I'd be fuming if we appointed Warnock. What is the actual point?

Why?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

We’ve become desperate and delusional. on 13:50 - Mar 4 with 2379 viewsKieran_Knows

We’ve become desperate and delusional. on 13:41 - Mar 4 by J2BLUE

Why?

.... because as I said, what is the point? We'll be in the same situation in another years time where people are bemoaning the football on offer.

I just wish Evans would sit down and get a proper plan in place (ala Norwich or Huddersfield) and get everyone pulling in the same direction under a manager/DoF who know what they're doing.

We’ve become desperate and delusional. on 13:57 - Mar 4 with 2351 viewsBiGDonnie

Warnock is the guy for us. Let him have one last go at it with us.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

We’ve become desperate and delusional. on 13:58 - Mar 4 with 2342 viewsr2d2

We’ve become desperate and delusional. on 13:50 - Mar 4 by Kieran_Knows

.... because as I said, what is the point? We'll be in the same situation in another years time where people are bemoaning the football on offer.

I just wish Evans would sit down and get a proper plan in place (ala Norwich or Huddersfield) and get everyone pulling in the same direction under a manager/DoF who know what they're doing.

Huddersfield? The Cowleys? They play hoofball most of the time if you watch their teams over the years. You say you dont want that. Im not sure you know what you want.
We’ve become desperate and delusional. on 13:59 - Mar 4 with 2333 viewsKieran_Knows

We’ve become desperate and delusional. on 13:58 - Mar 4 by r2d2

Huddersfield? The Cowleys? They play hoofball most of the time if you watch their teams over the years. You say you dont want that. Im not sure you know what you want.

Apologies, I meant Huddersfield when Webber/Wagner was there.

EDIT - but more so the fact they had a plan in place which meant they trailed the lower leagues of Germany for cheap players who they could then coach and make better and ultimately a Prem team (although a short stint at that).
[Post edited 4 Mar 2020 14:01]

We’ve become desperate and delusional. on 14:00 - Mar 4 with 2311 viewsGarv

Like Hurst?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Login to get fewer ads

We’ve become desperate and delusional. on 14:07 - Mar 4 with 2261 viewsIllinoisblue

Rather have Barton.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

We’ve become desperate and delusional. on 14:08 - Mar 4 with 2261 viewsBlueBadger

Although, there is a quite a bit of dark humour seeing people were desperate to see the back of Mick clamour for the appointment of a man who is cut from exactly the same cloth, only with less charm.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

We’ve become desperate and delusional. on 14:10 - Mar 4 with 2237 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I cant see any manager making a difference.

We need a structure, not just a manager.

A strong football administrator is what we need to put a strategy in place and lead the club.

Without that, then manager will have too much on his shoulders.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

We’ve become desperate and delusional. on 14:11 - Mar 4 with 2229 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

We’ve become desperate and delusional. on 14:08 - Mar 4 by BlueBadger

Although, there is a quite a bit of dark humour seeing people were desperate to see the back of Mick clamour for the appointment of a man who is cut from exactly the same cloth, only with less charm.

Less charm than Mick? Bloody hell.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

We’ve become desperate and delusional. on 14:14 - Mar 4 with 2212 viewshomer_123

We’ve become desperate and delusional. on 14:11 - Mar 4 by Marshalls_Mullet

Less charm than Mick? Bloody hell.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

We’ve become desperate and delusional. on 14:15 - Mar 4 with 2203 viewsPositivelyPortman

We’ve become desperate and delusional. on 14:08 - Mar 4 by BlueBadger

Less charm? That’s debatable.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

We’ve become desperate and delusional. on 14:15 - Mar 4 with 2200 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

We’ve become desperate and delusional. on 14:14 - Mar 4 by homer_123

oooooh, nice.

We’ve become desperate and delusional. on 14:16 - Mar 4 with 2198 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

We’ve become desperate and delusional. on 14:07 - Mar 4 by Illinoisblue

Rather have Barton.

And after Saturday you would rather have Robins.

We’ve become desperate and delusional. on 14:19 - Mar 4 with 2175 viewsIllinoisblue

We’ve become desperate and delusional. on 14:16 - Mar 4 by Marshalls_Mullet

And after Saturday you would rather have Robins.

Works for me. So long as their first name is not Paul

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

We’ve become desperate and delusional. on 14:21 - Mar 4 with 2157 viewsBlueBadger

We’ve become desperate and delusional. on 14:15 - Mar 4 by PositivelyPortman

Well, I don't think that Mick's ever sent his teams out with the explicit brief of injuring the opposition's players or asked his own players to feign injury in order to get a match he was losing called off and replayed.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

We’ve become desperate and delusional. on 14:30 - Mar 4 with 2112 viewsChrisd

Agree, shortsightedness on the club's part again, just no point. The season is over, Warnock has said this is his last campaign so just can't see the logic in it if it does happen. Although, NW would get us winning games, it would be a step back to the MM days, it won't be pretty. Give it time and fans would be getting annoyed due to the long, direct football being played amongst the land of the giants missing out the midfield completely and the passing football they crave would be a long distant memory.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

We’ve become desperate and delusional. on 14:30 - Mar 4 with 2111 viewsBlueBadger

We’ve become desperate and delusional. on 14:15 - Mar 4 by PositivelyPortman

'Fewer charm'?

We’ve become desperate and delusional. on 14:34 - Mar 4 with 2086 viewsitfcjoe

We’ve become desperate and delusional. on 14:21 - Mar 4 by BlueBadger

Well, I don't think that Mick's ever sent his teams out with the explicit brief of injuring the opposition's players or asked his own players to feign injury in order to get a match he was losing called off and replayed.

That's not actually what happened, the 2 players 'feigning injury' missed the rest of the season

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

We’ve become desperate and delusional. on 14:44 - Mar 4 with 2042 viewsr2d2

We’ve become desperate and delusional. on 14:30 - Mar 4 by Chrisd

Agree, shortsightedness on the club's part again, just no point. The season is over, Warnock has said this is his last campaign so just can't see the logic in it if it does happen. Although, NW would get us winning games, it would be a step back to the MM days, it won't be pretty. Give it time and fans would be getting annoyed due to the long, direct football being played amongst the land of the giants missing out the midfield completely and the passing football they crave would be a long distant memory.

Its not pretty now or hadnt you noticed?
We’ve become desperate and delusional. on 14:56 - Mar 4 with 1991 viewsjontysnut

We’ve become desperate and delusional. on 14:10 - Mar 4 by Marshalls_Mullet

I cant see any manager making a difference.

We need a structure, not just a manager.

A strong football administrator is what we need to put a strategy in place and lead the club.

Without that, then manager will have too much on his shoulders.

Chief Exec is a key role and I'm sure not that ours have been good enough. This is the kind of appointment we need - not some pointy shoe wearing reject from the Apprentice or a time server like Clegg.

https://fcbusiness.co.uk/interviews-features/what-you-see-is-what-you-get/
We’ve become desperate and delusional. on 14:56 - Mar 4 with 1988 viewsMaySixth

We’ve become desperate and delusional. on 13:39 - Mar 4 by r2d2

Warnock is that ruthless man. If he took over he would do a couple of seasons. He is the man to sort this mess out.

At the age of 71?

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

We’ve become desperate and delusional. on 14:59 - Mar 4 with 1972 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

We’ve become desperate and delusional. on 14:56 - Mar 4 by jontysnut

Chief Exec is a key role and I'm sure not that ours have been good enough. This is the kind of appointment we need - not some pointy shoe wearing reject from the Apprentice or a time server like Clegg.

https://fcbusiness.co.uk/interviews-features/what-you-see-is-what-you-get/

I dont think we have had anyone worthy of the title thus far.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024