Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you really want Evans out STOP GOING ! 18:29 - Mar 4 with 3397 viewsstevieg

It’s that simple he won’t stay if we don’t go.
If you really want Evans out STOP GOING ! on 18:31 - Mar 4 with 2755 viewstextbackup

HOW.THE.FCK.WILL.THAT.SOLVE.ANYTHING

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

If you really want Evans out STOP GOING ! on 18:38 - Mar 4 with 2740 viewsstevieg

If you really want Evans out STOP GOING ! on 18:31 - Mar 4 by textbackup

Because that’s the only thing that will make Evans take notice.
If you really want Evans out STOP GOING ! on 18:42 - Mar 4 with 2727 viewsJ2BLUE

Do you mean Lambert?

Why won't Evans stay if we don't go up? Makes zero sense.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

If you really want Evans out STOP GOING ! on 19:00 - Mar 4 with 2694 viewsBloomBlue

If you're not a true fan stop going
If you really want Evans out STOP GOING ! on 19:04 - Mar 4 with 2684 viewsstevieg

If you really want Evans out STOP GOING ! on 18:42 - Mar 4 by J2BLUE

Do you mean Lambert?

Why won't Evans stay if we don't go up? Makes zero sense.

Ipswich Town is Marcus Evans. Show you have no interest in his project and he will sell. He is an absolute moron. And those of you that defend him are worse. Wake up.
If you really want Evans out STOP GOING ! on 19:11 - Mar 4 with 2661 viewsghostofescobar

If you really want Evans out STOP GOING ! on 19:04 - Mar 4 by stevieg

Ipswich Town is Marcus Evans. Show you have no interest in his project and he will sell. He is an absolute moron. And those of you that defend him are worse. Wake up.

Project? What project? There is no project! If fans don’t go, he just puts more debt against the club. He doesn’t care if the attendance is 2,000 or 20,000. And he can only leave if someone buys. Who buys a club with increasing debt and stupidly low attendances? Or he leaves without a buyer and folds the club. Got any other bright ideas.........

GhostOfEscobar

If you really want Evans out STOP GOING ! on 19:14 - Mar 4 with 2644 viewsstevieg

If you really want Evans out STOP GOING ! on 19:00 - Mar 4 by BloomBlue

If you're not a true fan stop going

I refer you to my older Post.
That we are already a division 1 side and that’s all down to one man. Marcus Evans has season by season weakened our squad and if you can’t see that we are doomed then your living in a dream world. Unless he goes we will continue the downward spiral season after season. I’m sure I will get slaughtered by many but the truth hurts.
If you really want Evans out STOP GOING ! on 19:17 - Mar 4 with 2630 viewsstevieg

If you really want Evans out STOP GOING ! on 19:11 - Mar 4 by ghostofescobar

Project? What project? There is no project! If fans don’t go, he just puts more debt against the club. He doesn’t care if the attendance is 2,000 or 20,000. And he can only leave if someone buys. Who buys a club with increasing debt and stupidly low attendances? Or he leaves without a buyer and folds the club. Got any other bright ideas.........

Nobody will continue to try and sell something no one wants. Get real.
Login to get fewer ads

If you really want Evans out STOP GOING ! on 19:19 - Mar 4 with 2623 viewsBloomBlue

If you really want Evans out STOP GOING ! on 19:14 - Mar 4 by stevieg

I refer you to my older Post.
That we are already a division 1 side and that’s all down to one man. Marcus Evans has season by season weakened our squad and if you can’t see that we are doomed then your living in a dream world. Unless he goes we will continue the downward spiral season after season. I’m sure I will get slaughtered by many but the truth hurts.

But none of you 'we want a rich new owner' will answer the question; our outgoings are already greater than our income under FFP rules if this new rich owner splashes the cash we fail FFP rules and end up with points deduction probably resulting in us missing promotion- so how does this new owner invest?
If you really want Evans out STOP GOING ! on 19:22 - Mar 4 with 2616 viewsstevieg

If you really want Evans out STOP GOING ! on 19:19 - Mar 4 by BloomBlue

But none of you 'we want a rich new owner' will answer the question; our outgoings are already greater than our income under FFP rules if this new rich owner splashes the cash we fail FFP rules and end up with points deduction probably resulting in us missing promotion- so how does this new owner invest?

Look at Coventry for your answer to that. Who’s going up.
If you really want Evans out STOP GOING ! on 19:32 - Mar 4 with 2593 viewsstevieg

If you really want Evans out STOP GOING ! on 19:19 - Mar 4 by BloomBlue

Carry on doing the same thing over and over with the same result. Absolute madness Chambers and Skuse should have gone 2 Seasons ago but beachside we have kept them on high wages we will no doubt sell off our young talent to give them yet another contract it beggars belief.
If you really want Evans out STOP GOING ! on 19:33 - Mar 4 with 2585 viewsMeadowlark

But it's our club. Not his!
If you really want Evans out STOP GOING ! on 19:39 - Mar 4 with 2575 viewsstevieg

If you really want Evans out STOP GOING ! on 19:33 - Mar 4 by Meadowlark

But it's our club. Not his!

Wrong he owns it that’s what you don’t seem to be able to get your head around.
If you really want Evans out STOP GOING ! on 19:45 - Mar 4 with 2553 viewsMeadowlark

If you really want Evans out STOP GOING ! on 19:39 - Mar 4 by stevieg

Wrong he owns it that’s what you don’t seem to be able to get your head around.

Legally he may own it, but it's still ours.
It was ours before he came and it will be ours after he's gone.
Get YOUR head around that.
If you really want Evans out STOP GOING ! on 19:47 - Mar 4 with 2549 viewsJ2BLUE

How is asking a question defending him?

You are living in a fantasy world.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

If you really want Evans out STOP GOING ! on 05:16 - Mar 5 with 2468 viewsstevieg

If you really want Evans out STOP GOING ! on 19:45 - Mar 4 by Meadowlark

Legally he may own it, but it's still ours.
It was ours before he came and it will be ours after he's gone.
Get YOUR head around that.

That’s if there’s anything left of the Club.
If you really want Evans out STOP GOING ! on 06:06 - Mar 5 with 2438 viewstextbackup

If you really want Evans out STOP GOING ! on 18:38 - Mar 4 by stevieg

so please tell me, for 28 ish years ive been going to PR, so I just need to give that up do I?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

If you really want Evans out STOP GOING ! on 06:19 - Mar 5 with 2416 viewsDeano69

If you really want Evans out STOP GOING ! on 18:38 - Mar 4 by stevieg

No it won’t. It will financially cripple the club and no one would want to play for us (or indeed buy Evans out)

Regrettably I don’t have the answer but this is not it.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2020 12:38]

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

If you really want Evans out STOP GOING ! on 06:43 - Mar 5 with 2387 viewsBloomBlue

If you really want Evans out STOP GOING ! on 19:22 - Mar 4 by stevieg

Look at Coventry for your answer to that. Who’s going up.

So the new owner moves the club out of PR and ground share with?
If you really want Evans out STOP GOING ! on 10:43 - Mar 5 with 2313 viewsstevieg

If you really want Evans out STOP GOING ! on 06:06 - Mar 5 by textbackup

so please tell me, for 28 ish years ive been going to PR, so I just need to give that up do I?

Yes sometimes you have to make personal sacrifices to bring the change I’m afraid.
If you really want Evans out STOP GOING ! on 10:46 - Mar 5 with 2304 viewsElephantintheRoom

Exactly

However it appears the blindingly obvious is lost on 'true fans' who prefer to fund the asset stripping and hurl abuse at the players, manager and owner

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

If you really want Evans out STOP GOING ! on 11:00 - Mar 5 with 2283 viewsElephantintheRoom

If you really want Evans out STOP GOING ! on 10:43 - Mar 5 by stevieg

Yes sometimes you have to make personal sacrifices to bring the change I’m afraid.

If you have been going for 28 years you can't quite remember when the club was run sensibly and was well-regarded. - You came through the doo r just as Sheepy was destroying the club - so your inability to see the harm you are doing by supporting and financing the club's decline is understandable.

But what stevieg is saying is irrefutable - and obviously true. And it stops the even greater embarrassment of ludicrous banners, moaning and bitching at poor players doing their limited best etc etc

By my reckoning 20,000 Town fans have stopped going since Evans arrived and destroyed what they supported overnight.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

If you really want Evans out STOP GOING ! on 11:15 - Mar 5 with 2271 viewsitfc_bucks

If you really want Evans out STOP GOING ! on 18:31 - Mar 4 by textbackup

Evans will leave when someone makes an offer for the club he finds acceptable.

Bottom line is, financially hurting the club, weakening the support makes the club LESS attractive to a new buyer, not more so.

Don't be a plum.
If you really want Evans out STOP GOING ! on 11:15 - Mar 5 with 2269 viewsHerbivore

Show me your workings here, friend. How will people not going to games produce someone willing to buy the club from the current owner? For Evans to sell there has to be a buyer, how will us not going lead to a buyer coming in?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

If you really want Evans out STOP GOING ! on 11:17 - Mar 5 with 2259 viewsHerbivore

If you really want Evans out STOP GOING ! on 10:46 - Mar 5 by ElephantintheRoom

Exactly

However it appears the blindingly obvious is lost on 'true fans' who prefer to fund the asset stripping and hurl abuse at the players, manager and owner

More edge than a dodecagon.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024