Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just who would replace Marcus Evans 18:54 - Mar 4 with 1748 viewscarlisleaway

If Paul Lambert had got his tactics right after November and not kept changing players, also playing through the International breaks......we would not be blaming ME
Also the players have to take some of the blame......
Just who would replace Marcus Evans on 18:57 - Mar 4 with 1740 viewsBloomBlue

Mike Ashley.

I have it on good authority when he sells Newcastle he's very interested in buying Town
Just who would replace Marcus Evans on 18:59 - Mar 4 with 1722 viewsSomethingBlue

As mentioned in post earlier, there's a consortium of very successful ex-players with very interesting people behind them who are extremely keen to get involved in an L1 club (weird as that might sound) at the moment. I'd at least be making the call.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Just who would replace Marcus Evans on 19:09 - Mar 4 with 1673 viewsSwansea_Blue

Mustafa Leak - Very rich Sheik who made his billions in the flat roof contracting business (they’re everywhere in the Middle East).

No idea who’s out there and who would be any good. Consortia led by ex-players sounds interesting on one level, but on another they’d just be fronts for investors. So it’d be a hedge fund the arrangement I suspect. That can bring a whole host of problems around leveraging more funds if needed.

So a super rich individual may be the answer just for the financial security. Not that I think money’s the key to success now FFP is in place. Having a strong, permanent, experienced football voice/leader in the club will be important (ie, not a Clegg type as CEO).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Just who would replace Marcus Evans on 19:20 - Mar 4 with 1635 viewsKeaneish

I have a friend who is heiress to a 280 million fortune. Unfortunately, she has no interest in football.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Just who would replace Marcus Evans on 19:26 - Mar 4 with 1602 viewsBlueorder

Just who would replace Marcus Evans on 19:20 - Mar 4 by Keaneish

I have a friend who is heiress to a 280 million fortune. Unfortunately, she has no interest in football.

She sounds like the right fit for us!
Just who would replace Marcus Evans on 19:26 - Mar 4 with 1597 viewsSpruceMoose

Just who would replace Marcus Evans on 18:57 - Mar 4 by BloomBlue

Mike Ashley.

I have it on good authority when he sells Newcastle he's very interested in buying Town

Arf!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Just who would replace Marcus Evans on 19:28 - Mar 4 with 1583 viewscarlisleaway

Ideal for Ipswich
Just who would replace Marcus Evans on 19:49 - Mar 4 with 1527 viewssuffolkpoker

Daub Alderney Ltd or the race horse owners in Newmarket and Dubai

They would be my first and secound choice

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Login to get fewer ads

Just who would replace Marcus Evans on 19:53 - Mar 4 with 1502 viewsdavblue

Just who would replace Marcus Evans on 18:59 - Mar 4 by SomethingBlue

As mentioned in post earlier, there's a consortium of very successful ex-players with very interesting people behind them who are extremely keen to get involved in an L1 club (weird as that might sound) at the moment. I'd at least be making the call.

They were very interested in Wycombe from what I’d heard.
Just who would replace Marcus Evans on 19:55 - Mar 4 with 1489 viewsSomethingBlue

Just who would replace Marcus Evans on 19:53 - Mar 4 by davblue

They were very interested in Wycombe from what I’d heard.

Yep, they were. Not sure where they are at with scoping clubs out currently but might try to find out. Wouldn't be the weirdest fit in the world.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Just who would replace Marcus Evans on 19:56 - Mar 4 with 1482 viewsBlueBadger

..if Paul Lambert was competent, we might not even be in the third division in t he first place.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Just who would replace Marcus Evans on 19:57 - Mar 4 with 1476 viewsdavblue

Just who would replace Marcus Evans on 19:55 - Mar 4 by SomethingBlue

Yep, they were. Not sure where they are at with scoping clubs out currently but might try to find out. Wouldn't be the weirdest fit in the world.

Just have to be careful that we don’t become a feeder club for a bigger team. That’s my only concern and maybe I’m being naive but I would hate that we are surely better than that?
Just who would replace Marcus Evans on 20:36 - Mar 4 with 1433 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

So she would be poorer than Marcus, with the same level of interest in football.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Just who would replace Marcus Evans on 00:19 - Mar 5 with 1309 viewsMelford

Ed Sheeran to do an Elton John and help out the club he loves by buying it. It's our only hope.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:43 - Mar 30 with 1016 viewssuffolkpoker

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024