Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Criticise Evans and Lambert by all means 08:12 - Mar 5 with 1178 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

...but shall we have a day of not making it personal?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Criticise Evans and Lambert by all means on 08:13 - Mar 5 with 1165 viewsBluefish

No

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Criticise Evans and Lambert by all means on 08:15 - Mar 5 with 1152 viewsHerbivore

SUQ.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Criticise Evans and Lambert by all means on 08:22 - Mar 5 with 1114 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Criticise Evans and Lambert by all means on 08:15 - Mar 5 by Herbivore

SUQ.

?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Criticise Evans and Lambert by all means on 08:28 - Mar 5 with 1089 viewsOxford_Blue

Good luck with that.
Criticise Evans and Lambert by all means on 08:29 - Mar 5 with 1092 viewsChateauWines

100%.
The cowardly abusing of players and owners from cover of terrace and from behind a keyboard is shocking. Have Evan's and Lambert properly messed up? YES. Have players under performed and let us down? YES. Does this give us right to personally abuse and bully them? NO.

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

Criticise Evans and Lambert by all means on 08:31 - Mar 5 with 1084 viewsSwansea_Blue

What a berk

I hadn’t heard or seen that word for years until someone posted it yesterday. TWTD delivers again.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Criticise Evans and Lambert by all means on 18:33 - Mar 5 with 945 viewsBerkshire_Blue

I've been saying this all week. Can we keep PL and sack the abusive fans?
Criticise Evans and Lambert by all means on 18:35 - Mar 5 with 938 viewsJ2BLUE

Criticise Evans and Lambert by all means on 08:31 - Mar 5 by Swansea_Blue

What a berk

I hadn’t heard or seen that word for years until someone posted it yesterday. TWTD delivers again.

You're welcome.

I'm gone full retro for my insults recently. Berk, bag, bat etc.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Criticise Evans and Lambert by all means on 18:46 - Mar 5 with 904 viewsTerry_Nutkins

well said.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Criticise Evans and Lambert by all means on 18:49 - Mar 5 with 894 viewsSpruceMoose

Criticise Evans and Lambert by all means on 18:35 - Mar 5 by J2BLUE

You're welcome.

I'm gone full retro for my insults recently. Berk, bag, bat etc.

Leaning towards the more misogynistic end of the spectrum there with your insult examples J2.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Criticise Evans and Lambert by all means on 19:55 - Mar 5 with 840 viewsFelstow1978

Criticise Evans and Lambert by all means on 08:31 - Mar 5 by Swansea_Blue

What a berk

Isn't it a dangerously racist term these days?

Poll: Isn't it time that HRH Shesgotmyballsinherhand stops feeling the need to preach?

Criticise Evans and Lambert by all means on 20:22 - Mar 5 with 793 viewsHerbivore

Criticise Evans and Lambert by all means on 19:55 - Mar 5 by Felstow1978

Isn't it a dangerously racist term these days?

Say what?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Criticise Evans and Lambert by all means on 20:42 - Mar 5 with 762 viewsGlasgowBlue

Agree. The management team are human beings with families.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Criticise Evans and Lambert by all means on 20:53 - Mar 5 with 742 viewsOxford_Blue

Criticise Evans and Lambert by all means on 20:42 - Mar 5 by GlasgowBlue

Agree. The management team are human beings with families.

Lambert is also on the ropes. He knows this gig could be his last if he messes it up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024