Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marcus - 19:16 - Mar 5 with 732 viewsCoco

You have good intentions, just need football guidance. Your plan is perfectly fine but you have twice hired people who were clearly not fit to follow it through. Hurst, whilst a good record punching above his weight had nothing to suggest he could coach and progress talented academy youngsters. Lambert likewise has never been seen as a man to develop youth and more of a motivator.

For your own good, please, please spend big on someone to take your plan and ensure the right man is appointed who perfectly fits the vision. You need to see below the surface of a one season wonder or the bluster of a well known name and find someone who can deliver on the project and give you back some credibility.

Lee O’Neill is jot this man - as nice and talented as he may be he does not have the experience or clout within the game. Stop listening to your old skool mates like Redknapp and Warnock as you will just keep hiring this British lads on the managerial merry-go-round.

You’re obviously a business genius but swallow your pride and accept you know f all in the football world. You’re appreciated for bankrolling the club but your decisions are killing us - you can easily fix that but not on the cheap again.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Marcus - on 19:16 - Mar 5 with 723 viewsfooters

Not sure that would fit on a banner.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Marcus - on 19:52 - Mar 5 with 627 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm not sure constantly driving to cut costs and then hoping for a miracle is much of a plan to be honest.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Marcus - on 20:25 - Mar 5 with 566 viewsCoco

Marcus - on 19:52 - Mar 5 by J2BLUE

I'm not sure constantly driving to cut costs and then hoping for a miracle is much of a plan to be honest.

I know, I'm clutching.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024