Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Comment from the Norwich forum 09:50 - Mar 6 with 3053 viewscarlo88

I've copied and pasted it, as this guy seems to know more about PL than some of us on here.

"Lambert should have gone by now. He's been dreadful for them and the only way he kept them on his side during last season's momentous flop was with publicity stunts: buying supporters beers, inviting old favourites to the club for a chin wag and forever reminding the fans how fantastic they were and what a great history the club has (3 trophies in the Dark Ages nb.)"
Comment from the Norwich forum on 09:53 - Mar 6 with 2999 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I mean, literally every Ipswich fan is saying that but ok

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Comment from the Norwich forum on 09:58 - Mar 6 with 2949 viewscarlo88

Comment from the Norwich forum on 09:53 - Mar 6 by TRUE_BLUE123

No there's quite a few still supporting him which Is very hard to understand
Comment from the Norwich forum on 10:01 - Mar 6 with 2926 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Comment from the Norwich forum on 09:58 - Mar 6 by carlo88

No there's quite a few still supporting him which Is very hard to understand

there really isn't

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Comment from the Norwich forum on 10:01 - Mar 6 with 2920 viewsOxford_Blue

Comment from the Norwich forum on 09:53 - Mar 6 by TRUE_BLUE123

No they’re not. This is from a Norwich fan and they have an axe to grind because of the way he left them. Hell will freeze over before I take advice on my club from one of that lot.
Comment from the Norwich forum on 10:36 - Mar 6 with 2685 viewsJackPITFC

First mistake you went on the Nodge forum
Comment from the Norwich forum on 10:50 - Mar 6 with 2602 viewscolly

Comment from the Norwich forum on 10:01 - Mar 6 by Oxford_Blue

No they’re not. This is from a Norwich fan and they have an axe to grind because of the way he left them. Hell will freeze over before I take advice on my club from one of that lot.

He didn't do that well at Colchester. Some on here seem to think he did.

He was with us little more than one season during which he achieved mid-table before leaving for bigger bucks.

That 7-1 ( the highlight of the United's history) was probably down to poor Norwich management and fluke more than that.

He achieved wonders at Carrow Road but then again had inherited some decent players (Holt?)

He then again jumped ship once again. Lost Culverhouse and has done very little since.

Even Culverhouse might have been a better bet. He has his limitations but is tactically aware.
Comment from the Norwich forum on 11:16 - Mar 6 with 2468 viewsGeoffSentence

Comment from the Norwich forum on 10:50 - Mar 6 by colly

He was with us little more than one season during which he achieved mid-table before leaving for bigger bucks.

That 7-1 ( the highlight of the United's history) was probably down to poor Norwich management and fluke more than that.

He achieved wonders at Carrow Road but then again had inherited some decent players (Holt?)

He then again jumped ship once again. Lost Culverhouse and has done very little since.

Even Culverhouse might have been a better bet. He has his limitations but is tactically aware.

I thought that beating dirty Leeds in the FA Cup was the highlight of Colchester's history.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Comment from the Norwich forum on 14:23 - Mar 6 with 2008 viewscolly

Comment from the Norwich forum on 11:16 - Mar 6 by GeoffSentence

I thought that beating dirty Leeds in the FA Cup was the highlight of Colchester's history.

Not in my supporting lifetime by years (early seventies that.)

Scoring 7 away from home against a newly relegated team, unheard of around here.

We have few 'highlights'as you must realise.

Still nice new little ground mostly financed by the council. Small but tidy.

Decent family support and we might beat you lot one day.
Login to get fewer ads

Comment from the Norwich forum on 15:49 - Mar 6 with 1872 viewsBigManBlue

Comment from the Norwich forum on 10:50 - Mar 6 by colly

Used to go and watch Colchester a lot when I was younger and Town weren't at home - always thought that Parky was the real deal, that promotion season was like nowt I've ever seen (at Colchester). Wonder what he's up to now...
[Post edited 6 Mar 2020 15:49]

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Comment from the Norwich forum on 15:52 - Mar 6 with 1855 viewsSmithy

Comment from the Norwich forum on 14:23 - Mar 6 by colly

Not in my supporting lifetime by years (early seventies that.)

Scoring 7 away from home against a newly relegated team, unheard of around here.

We have few 'highlights'as you must realise.

Still nice new little ground mostly financed by the council. Small but tidy.

Decent family support and we might beat you lot one day.

your ground is the coldest in the world, you beat us this season!

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024