Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another slightly depressing/worrying observation on ME's managerial choices 12:53 - Mar 6 with 1313 viewsghostofescobar

It may well have been pointed out before,he's yet to pick a manager who goes on to bigger and better things in club football. Does that mean his selection process is awful, or decent managers just get a bit broken due to constraints at the club (appreciate Keane had some cash)? Which manager will we break next?

GhostOfEscobar

Another slightly depressing/worrying observation on ME's managerial choices on 12:56 - Mar 6 with 1290 viewsTractorCam

The last manager we had to go on to better things since leaving us is Bobby don't you reckon?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Another slightly depressing/worrying observation on ME's managerial choices on 12:58 - Mar 6 with 1280 viewsfooters

Another slightly depressing/worrying observation on ME's managerial choices on 12:56 - Mar 6 by TractorCam

The last manager we had to go on to better things since leaving us is Bobby don't you reckon?

The ROI job is arguably bigger than where we currently are.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Another slightly depressing/worrying observation on ME's managerial choices on 13:03 - Mar 6 with 1249 viewsFtnfwest

its because they've mostly already been on the way down when they were appointed
Another slightly depressing/worrying observation on ME's managerial choices on 13:11 - Mar 6 with 1212 viewsNthQldITFC

I dunno. John Duncan did a pretty good job on Blue Peter, imho.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Another slightly depressing/worrying observation on ME's managerial choices on 13:24 - Mar 6 with 1173 viewsmrshallisfit

Another slightly depressing/worrying observation on ME's managerial choices on 13:11 - Mar 6 by NthQldITFC

I dunno. John Duncan did a pretty good job on Blue Peter, imho.

He was good on the trampoline
Another slightly depressing/worrying observation on ME's managerial choices on 13:26 - Mar 6 with 1159 viewsOxford_Blue

Most management appointments end in failure.

When Evans has picked managers he has had to work with what’s available and who wants to come. As I’ve said before none of his appointments were screamingly bad at the time and a reasonable body of fans were not objecting. It’s easy after the event to be wise. Captain Hindsight knows this only too well.
Another slightly depressing/worrying observation on ME's managerial choices on 13:27 - Mar 6 with 1153 viewsGarv

Another slightly depressing/worrying observation on ME's managerial choices on 12:56 - Mar 6 by TractorCam

Burley.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Another slightly depressing/worrying observation on ME's managerial choices on 13:33 - Mar 6 with 1129 viewsScuzzer

So, the ROI job is a lesser job than ours?

Established 1968

Login to get fewer ads

Another slightly depressing/worrying observation on ME's managerial choices on 13:55 - Mar 6 with 1095 viewsSouperJim

Another slightly depressing/worrying observation on ME's managerial choices on 13:27 - Mar 6 by Garv

Burley.

I'm not sure managing the play-offs once each with Derby and Southampton counts as "better things".

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Another slightly depressing/worrying observation on ME's managerial choices on 14:02 - Mar 6 with 1076 viewsghostofescobar

Another slightly depressing/worrying observation on ME's managerial choices on 13:33 - Mar 6 by Scuzzer

So, the ROI job is a lesser job than ours?

i did say club football.

GhostOfEscobar

Another slightly depressing/worrying observation on ME's managerial choices on 16:35 - Mar 6 with 997 viewsBlueBadger

Another slightly depressing/worrying observation on ME's managerial choices on 13:55 - Mar 6 by SouperJim

I'm not sure managing the play-offs once each with Derby and Southampton counts as "better things".

Woah, woah woah. No dissing of Derby on here...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Another slightly depressing/worrying observation on ME's managerial choices on 16:43 - Mar 6 with 977 viewsKeaneish

Another slightly depressing/worrying observation on ME's managerial choices on 12:58 - Mar 6 by footers

The ROI job is arguably bigger than where we currently are.

"Because that's working out really well for him".

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024