Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
“Get out of our club” or “We want Evans out” tomorrow? 20:38 - Mar 6 with 6640 viewsthebooks

Like Get Out of Our Club more: reasserts the club is the fans, not the owner.

But, think the crowd will be positive, at least to start with. Might be a mild backlash backlash.

Also feel the team may respond having reached a low on Tuesday.

So 2-1 to Town after a fighting performance.

Or: Coventry just play really well and overrun us in the first 15m and we lose 4-1.
“Get out of our club” or “We want Evans out” tomorrow? on 20:55 - Mar 6 with 5170 viewsOxford_Blue

Don’t waste your time.

Without Evans the club dies.

Are you and your little band of simpletons going to stump up 6m a year?

Appreciate things aren’t good right now but alienating the owner is moronic.
“Get out of our club” or “We want Evans out” tomorrow? on 21:47 - Mar 6 with 5091 viewsBasuco

“Get out of our club” or “We want Evans out” tomorrow? on 20:55 - Mar 6 by Oxford_Blue

Don’t waste your time.

The concept of supporting "our team" is something idiots like the OP don't get, hopefully most at PR tomorrow will actually get behind the team, and have no repeat of Tuesday.
“Get out of our club” or “We want Evans out” tomorrow? on 21:54 - Mar 6 with 5067 viewsFixed_It

“Get out of our club” or “We want Evans out” tomorrow? on 21:47 - Mar 6 by Basuco

The concept of supporting "our team" is something idiots like the OP don't get, hopefully most at PR tomorrow will actually get behind the team, and have no repeat of Tuesday.

I can't be there tomorrow but I expect everyone to get behind the team. If they don't then they deserve feck all and will doubtlessly get it.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

“Get out of our club” or “We want Evans out” tomorrow? on 21:57 - Mar 6 with 5049 viewstractorboy7777

“Get out of our club” or “We want Evans out” tomorrow? on 20:55 - Mar 6 by Oxford_Blue

Don’t waste your time.

With Evans the club has sunk to historic levels.

I appreciate he puts in £6m in a year but part of the issue that we have is that the people at the top are so incompetent we are where we are.

As I mentioned on the other thread, he has also cut costs behind the scenes by £2.5m and it is clear what the consequences of this has been from the stadium alone. I still find it baffling that it is only now that we can pay for food and drink in the ground by card!

Poll: If ticket prices were the same in SBR upper and lower, where would you choose?

“Get out of our club” or “We want Evans out” tomorrow? on 21:59 - Mar 6 with 5042 viewstractorboy7777

“Get out of our club” or “We want Evans out” tomorrow? on 21:47 - Mar 6 by Basuco

To be fair, there weren’t really any chants during the game. It only appeared in the last 5 minutes and after the final whistle.

Poll: If ticket prices were the same in SBR upper and lower, where would you choose?

“Get out of our club” or “We want Evans out” tomorrow? on 22:00 - Mar 6 with 5038 viewsGirthyguy

Don’t waste your time.

The simpletons are the ones who think that we are all but dead without Evans. Keep supporting him and you support failure.
“Get out of our club” or “We want Evans out” tomorrow? on 22:02 - Mar 6 with 5022 viewsFixed_It

“Get out of our club” or “We want Evans out” tomorrow? on 22:00 - Mar 6 by Girthyguy

The simpletons are the ones who think that we are all but dead without Evans. Keep supporting him and you support failure.

Do tell me what happens if Evans decides to chuck it all in. I am a simpleton - and clearly you can educate me oh wise one.

Ready! Steady! Cook!

“Get out of our club” or “We want Evans out” tomorrow? on 22:07 - Mar 6 with 5003 viewsGirthyguy

“Get out of our club” or “We want Evans out” tomorrow? on 22:02 - Mar 6 by Fixed_It

Do tell me what happens if Evans decides to chuck it all in. I am a simpleton - and clearly you can educate me oh wise one.

He would sell the club and we have a new owner...
Login to get fewer ads

“Get out of our club” or “We want Evans out” tomorrow? on 22:18 - Mar 6 with 4967 viewsFixed_It

“Get out of our club” or “We want Evans out” tomorrow? on 22:07 - Mar 6 by Girthyguy

Oh I see. I assume everyone in the queue has the £100 million in cash to make it a quick transaction. Any chance of it being done by next weekend?

Ready! Steady! Cook!

“Get out of our club” or “We want Evans out” tomorrow? on 22:30 - Mar 6 with 4930 viewsGirthyguy

“Get out of our club” or “We want Evans out” tomorrow? on 22:18 - Mar 6 by Fixed_It

Oh I see. I assume everyone in the queue has the £100 million in cash to make it a quick transaction. Any chance of it being done by next weekend?

Didn't realise we were for sale for 100 million. That explains why were lumbered with Evans forever. You would be lucky to get 20 million for our club now. Not asking for much just a committed owner who cares for the club and not his own agenda. Making up lies about the myth we have no money yet clubs who don't have 2 pennies to scratch their ass with seem to be able to do better business than us. Evans is vile vermin and anyone who backs him after everything is not an Ipswich Town supporter.
“Get out of our club” or “We want Evans out” tomorrow? on 22:33 - Mar 6 with 4916 viewsjeera

“Get out of our club” or “We want Evans out” tomorrow? on 22:07 - Mar 6 by Girthyguy

Yay.

That was easy.

Walk away - get new owner.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

“Get out of our club” or “We want Evans out” tomorrow? on 22:54 - Mar 6 with 4868 viewsFixed_It

“Get out of our club” or “We want Evans out” tomorrow? on 22:30 - Mar 6 by Girthyguy

Didn't realise we were for sale for 100 million. That explains why were lumbered with Evans forever. You would be lucky to get 20 million for our club now. Not asking for much just a committed owner who cares for the club and not his own agenda. Making up lies about the myth we have no money yet clubs who don't have 2 pennies to scratch their ass with seem to be able to do better business than us. Evans is vile vermin and anyone who backs him after everything is not an Ipswich Town supporter.

'Anyone who backs him is not an Ipswich Town supporter'
Well that grown-up argument has convinced me.

Of course ME should just write off the debt out of the kindness of his heart - because a few morons tell him to get out of their Club (which he owns).
[Post edited 6 Mar 2020 22:56]

Ready! Steady! Cook!

“Get out of our club” or “We want Evans out” tomorrow? on 23:13 - Mar 6 with 4828 viewsSuffolktractor

“Get out of our club” or “We want Evans out” tomorrow? on 22:30 - Mar 6 by Girthyguy

I think it’s way past your bedtime
“Get out of our club” or “We want Evans out” tomorrow? on 23:48 - Mar 6 with 4755 viewsGirthyguy

The failure backers are out in force tonight.
“Get out of our club” or “We want Evans out” tomorrow? on 23:53 - Mar 6 with 4745 viewsSuffolktractor

“Get out of our club” or “We want Evans out” tomorrow? on 23:48 - Mar 6 by Girthyguy

The failure backers are out in force tonight.

Can’t you get to sleep?
“Get out of our club” or “We want Evans out” tomorrow? on 23:58 - Mar 6 with 4732 viewsFTP

“Get out of our club” or “We want Evans out” tomorrow? on 23:13 - Mar 6 by Suffolktractor

I think it’s way past your bedtime

Where are these mystical billionaires that are queuing up to sink millions into failing clubs? There's no value, just debt. ME like or loathe has put 100 mil into the club, chucks 6 mil a year in and some want him to walk away! He hasn't and won't see any of his money back. Benevolent I'd say. Bet he wishes he had never invested. He owns the club. He bought it and pays for it. Be thankful he doesn't wind us up, then walk away! The problem is with the staff, obviously. That fugly cook up the road has put just 7 mil in and had it all back years ago. STAFF! We needed, need a better structure, plan and personnel. Some savvy footballing brain to oversee the business yes, ME should have tried to recruit a DOF long ago but a different owner ffs. Ain't happening. Looking to blame... Its elsewhere.
“Get out of our club” or “We want Evans out” tomorrow? on 00:10 - Mar 7 with 4706 viewsGirthyguy

“Get out of our club” or “We want Evans out” tomorrow? on 23:58 - Mar 6 by FTP

Where are these mystical billionaires that are queuing up to sink millions into failing clubs? There's no value, just debt. ME like or loathe has put 100 mil into the club, chucks 6 mil a year in and some want him to walk away! He hasn't and won't see any of his money back. Benevolent I'd say. Bet he wishes he had never invested. He owns the club. He bought it and pays for it. Be thankful he doesn't wind us up, then walk away! The problem is with the staff, obviously. That fugly cook up the road has put just 7 mil in and had it all back years ago. STAFF! We needed, need a better structure, plan and personnel. Some savvy footballing brain to oversee the business yes, ME should have tried to recruit a DOF long ago but a different owner ffs. Ain't happening. Looking to blame... Its elsewhere.

He's taken out as much as he's put in. The mythical 6 million a year cr@p. Grow up. It's funny how people still believe that cr@p.
“Get out of our club” or “We want Evans out” tomorrow? on 02:35 - Mar 7 with 4614 viewseddiespearitt03

“Get out of our club” or “We want Evans out” tomorrow? on 00:10 - Mar 7 by Girthyguy

He's taken out as much as he's put in. The mythical 6 million a year cr@p. Grow up. It's funny how people still believe that cr@p.

I am probably one of few supporters who believe this yearly £6 million thing is possibly a myth just to ward off any criticism. If he decides to dish out contracts to under achievers then he only has himself to blame for this mess. Has he actually took in what some of his players have to offer?
The thing that gets me is that many fans believe that Evans only took over this club to see what he could hopefully make from it. Many of his decisions are just so fundamentally wrong and are probably ill advised.
The supporters can make their own mind up but something has to drastically change. Evans needs to change the way he is running this club. He would get more respect doing this than remaining silent.
“Get out of our club” or “We want Evans out” tomorrow? on 06:18 - Mar 7 with 4523 viewsFartman

Don’t be daft - we need Evans more than ever.

We should on paper have a good enough Squad to still have been in the Play-off zone. He’s not the on being coached or doing the coaching and team selections.

He’s funding the show and are being advised be the Manager and Chief Scout regarding of who the would like to buy/sign.

If anyone should be given some stick, then it’s the team and the coaching staff and the players, as it’s them how are responsible for the failure on the pitch.

Look at Coventry - based on your theory the shouldn’t be where they based of the fact that the club is financially broken, but still they are flying high. We ARE financially stable, but still the team faulters.

GET BEHIND THE TEAM AND SING YOUR EYES OUT FROM KICK-OFF !!!

Enjoy the game!

"Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts." -- Winston S. Churchill

“Get out of our club” or “We want Evans out” tomorrow? on 06:28 - Mar 7 with 4508 viewsblueconscience

“Get out of our club” or “We want Evans out” tomorrow? on 06:18 - Mar 7 by Fartman

Don’t be daft - we need Evans more than ever.

We should on paper have a good enough Squad to still have been in the Play-off zone. He’s not the on being coached or doing the coaching and team selections.

He’s funding the show and are being advised be the Manager and Chief Scout regarding of who the would like to buy/sign.

If anyone should be given some stick, then it’s the team and the coaching staff and the players, as it’s them how are responsible for the failure on the pitch.

Look at Coventry - based on your theory the shouldn’t be where they based of the fact that the club is financially broken, but still they are flying high. We ARE financially stable, but still the team faulters.

GET BEHIND THE TEAM AND SING YOUR EYES OUT FROM KICK-OFF !!!

Enjoy the game!

“Don’t be daft - we need Evans more than ever”

Roll on the relegation battle next year under the infamous Lord Evans

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

“Get out of our club” or “We want Evans out” tomorrow? on 06:39 - Mar 7 with 4474 viewsEly_Blue

The problem doesn’t lie with the owner, the simpleton here is you, please do tell me where the queue of buyers for our club is? There is mention that people understand that he pumps in £6m per year just to keep the club from going under but that obviously isn’t enough for you so put your money where your mouth is and buy him out then.......... oh wait, it’s easier to shout when it isn’t your money and you that needs to have an understanding of the finances of running the club!

You mention that these other clubs that don’t have 2 pennies to rub together are doing better than us, why do you think that is? It’s obviously nothing to do with the owners, take a look at fleetwood for example or oxford, both smaller clubs who have “done a job on us” the last few weeks, do tell me what difference Evans could make to make our team more like them?....... I’ll tell you what... nothing, it’s down to the management and coaching of the players, that not anything that the owner is doing on a day to day basis, yes he may have made bad managerial appointments but name me a club that in the last 10 years hasn’t done that?

So yes I’m not anti Evans, yes I will back him because I know without him at the moment we would have no team to even watch, and how dare you tell me that by doing this I am “not an Ipswich Town supporter”, Ian blue through and through, it’s in my blood just as it is with those Boston fans who have been through hell, just as it was with those Bury fans at the start of the season when they were losing their club.

I suggest that you think again about how much damage you and your little band of vile vermin are doing to this club with you poison

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

“Get out of our club” or “We want Evans out” tomorrow? on 08:13 - Mar 7 with 4357 viewsWonky

I suggest this,

'Get out of our club, get out of our club, pay off the debt, find a new buyer who will put in more than the 6 million you do, and get out of our club'

Should be the chant.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2020 8:13]
“Get out of our club” or “We want Evans out” tomorrow? on 08:25 - Mar 7 with 4327 viewsTown_Boy

Get out of our club
Get out of our club
F*** off Evans
Get out of our club!

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

“Get out of our club” or “We want Evans out” tomorrow? on 08:44 - Mar 7 with 4287 viewsHARRY10

Don’t waste your time.

"The club dies"

as opposed to being on lfe support now ?

The club will not die, as long as there are tens of thousands here, around the country and globe for whom ITFC is part of their familiy - and they are part of it's family.

Players, managers and owners come and go. We don't.

We are also not so dim as to not question how a club that has taken in millions in player sales, recently, continued to cut budgets still somehow needs an annual £6m bail out. I don't see any of the £6m spent on the ground, out on the pitch to be honest and certainly not with the acadamy if posts yesterday are correct.

If you draw on a graph from 2002 to 2020 the line would be in a continuous downward direction - with the odd blip here and there.

Evans has overseen 12 years of that descent. He is responsible.

If many of the past errors are now being addressed via Lambert then fine. Come out and talk to supporters about it, not issue vague five year plans from on high .At the moment supporters just want the club to look like it could be successful. Look like it is focussed and is hauling itself back from the current mess.

Because from where I am looking little seems to have changed, bar the league table - and that doesn't suggest things are changing or going to change either.
“Get out of our club” or “We want Evans out” tomorrow? on 08:45 - Mar 7 with 4286 viewsOxford_Blue

“Get out of our club” or “We want Evans out” tomorrow? on 21:57 - Mar 6 by tractorboy7777

With Evans the club has sunk to historic levels.

I appreciate he puts in £6m in a year but part of the issue that we have is that the people at the top are so incompetent we are where we are.

As I mentioned on the other thread, he has also cut costs behind the scenes by £2.5m and it is clear what the consequences of this has been from the stadium alone. I still find it baffling that it is only now that we can pay for food and drink in the ground by card!

The team was took of the league only a few weeks ago and again before that.

None of the cost cutting measures prevented it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024