Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So... 14:19 - Mar 7 with 806 viewschrisswailes

Holy dropped after 1 mistake
McGavin given debut out of nowhere - then not even in the squad *
Donacian played out of nowhere - then not even in the squad *
Judge plays - offers nothing
Nolan plays - offers nothing
Keane injured - so plays 1 at home despite 2 strikers on the bench
What is the formation?

Sorry. I know this is repetitive and boring. But what the hell.

* If he’s injured I’ll take it back

I used to do this: https://tinyurl.com/warwavesbbc | We miss you TLA | Do you guys like Friends?
Poll: What is my best feature?

So... on 14:21 - Mar 7 with 779 viewsTerry_Nutkins

All a bit over the top.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

So... on 14:22 - Mar 7 with 765 viewschrisswailes

So... on 14:21 - Mar 7 by Terry_Nutkins

All a bit over the top.

Lambert? I know right. He sucks. Glad you agree.

I used to do this: https://tinyurl.com/warwavesbbc | We miss you TLA | Do you guys like Friends?
Poll: What is my best feature?

So... on 14:26 - Mar 7 with 718 viewsBlueBadger

I'm starting to think that maybe, just maybe, the bloke who Gave Us Back Our Club is actually a lot better at interviews and ultimately meaningless PR than his actual job. I wonder if someone has thought of a snappy nickname as a result?

These people are called idiots and BB is their leader.
Poll: Is the the UK government
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So... on 14:27 - Mar 7 with 691 viewsChrisd

The selection on Tuesday was a man whose brain is gone, he doesn't know what to do. Same again today, just feel he's going through the motions with these team selections.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

So... on 14:29 - Mar 7 with 665 viewsDubtractor

All a bit over the top.

It isn't really though is it? We're back at utterly random team selections each game aren't we?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Best type of bacon for your breakfast butty?

So... on 14:39 - Mar 7 with 605 viewsChrisd

So... on 14:29 - Mar 7 by Dubtractor

It isn't really though is it? We're back at utterly random team selections each game aren't we?

He's got players available today that could be selected to produce a balanced formation, but it appears he just doesn't want to or can't see it?

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

So... on 14:40 - Mar 7 with 589 viewsBlueBadger

All a bit over the top.

Yeah, it's not as if he's been doing this all season(and most of last) to the detriment of our team and league position is it?

So... on 14:41 - Mar 7 with 583 viewsGlasgowBlue

Anyone who went to Blackpool would have seen that Holy was one more poor game away from being dropped.

"History is made, sadly, by people who are bystanders and do nothing. Their inaction is an excuse and a cover for intolerance".
Poll: The best ever Ipswich Strike partnership
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

So... on 14:41 - Mar 7 with 580 viewsBlueBadger

So... on 14:39 - Mar 7 by Chrisd

He's got players available today that could be selected to produce a balanced formation, but it appears he just doesn't want to or can't see it?

I think it's possibly because he's sh1t.

So... on 14:51 - Mar 7 with 517 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I agree with all this, on the plus side;

Good to have woolf, Bishop, Sears, dozzell, Edwards and Skuse in the side (based on what's available).

Poll: Would love to see one of our midfield contribute 10+ goals. Who is most likely.

So... on 14:52 - Mar 7 with 500 viewsSwansea_Blue

So... on 14:26 - Mar 7 by BlueBadger

I'm starting to think that maybe, just maybe, the bloke who Gave Us Back Our Club is actually a lot better at interviews and ultimately meaningless PR than his actual job. I wonder if someone has thought of a snappy nickname as a result?

Paul ‘man who charm microphone’ Lambert?

Poll: What player was the poorer of these two

So... on 15:01 - Mar 7 with 441 viewsTerry_Nutkins

So... on 14:29 - Mar 7 by Dubtractor

Just the wording is all over the top. We have 1 fit striker. The two mentioned on the bench have 1 league sub appearance between them. Judge doean't offer nothing. Nolan doesnt.offer nothing though hasn't ever justified his pricetag...i could go on.

Don't fancy our chances. Team has no confidence. Some.of better players out. Its a bit desperate but we dont have to make it out to be a 'crazy' team selection (it isn't) and all.oir players are rubbish (they are not).

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

So... on 15:04 - Mar 7 with 428 viewsjaykay

i think lambert has proved my point from the other day, first into the dressing room are in the side
So... on 15:09 - Mar 7 with 388 viewsDubtractor

So... on 15:01 - Mar 7 by Terry_Nutkins

Just the wording is all over the top. We have 1 fit striker. The two mentioned on the bench have 1 league sub appearance between them. Judge doean't offer nothing. Nolan doesnt.offer nothing though hasn't ever justified his pricetag...i could go on.

Don't fancy our chances. Team has no confidence. Some.of better players out. Its a bit desperate but we dont have to make it out to be a 'crazy' team selection (it isn't) and all.oir players are rubbish (they are not).

Fair enough.

I disagree on Nolan though. For me, the joint signing of him and Nsiala must be one of our worst ever bits of business, pound for pound.

He is a nothing player. Pointless.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Best type of bacon for your breakfast butty?

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2020