Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This club is doomed. 17:19 - Mar 7 with 1734 viewsTheBoyBlue

We've just lost at home to Coventry with a whimper whilst giving it a go for maybe half an hour. Yet some are talking as if we've narrowly lost to Liverpool.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

This club is doomed. on 17:20 - Mar 7 with 1714 viewsblueconscience

Thank you Evans

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

This club is doomed. on 18:03 - Mar 7 with 1428 viewsOxford_Blue

I think you need to be a bit less neurotic.

Disappointing but not doomed. We are not being relegated and I’m sure next season we will have a good go, probably with a new manager. We need goalscorers, that’s the real issue. Other than that we played pretty well today against a strong opposition.
This club is doomed. on 18:06 - Mar 7 with 1386 viewspointofblue

This club is doomed. on 18:03 - Mar 7 by Oxford_Blue

Disappointing but not doomed. We are not being relegated and I’m sure next season we will have a good go, probably with a new manager. We need goalscorers, that’s the real issue. Other than that we played pretty well today against a strong opposition.

Strong opposition? They were average at best. Shows how awful this level is that they're leading the way and yet we're still failing to make an impact.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

This club is doomed. on 18:07 - Mar 7 with 1375 viewsDoctor_Earman

''We go again''?
This club is doomed. on 18:11 - Mar 7 with 1337 viewsJDB23

This club is doomed. on 18:06 - Mar 7 by pointofblue

Strong opposition? They were average at best. Shows how awful this level is that they're leading the way and yet we're still failing to make an impact.

Yeah, Coventry were what I would expect from a mid table league 1 team, the fact they're top shows how absolute dog this league is. We never looked like scoring and apparently that is acceptable.
This club is doomed. on 18:13 - Mar 7 with 1295 viewsr2d2

We are sh!te. What are you watching?
This club is doomed. on 18:54 - Mar 7 with 1196 viewsOxford_Blue

This club is doomed. on 18:07 - Mar 7 by Doctor_Earman

''We go again''?

Yes. We do.

Time to get over a game of footballer and man up. This negativity is pathetic.
This club is doomed. on 18:59 - Mar 7 with 1155 viewsPecker

This club is doomed. on 18:54 - Mar 7 by Oxford_Blue

Yes. We do.

Time to get over a game of footballer and man up. This negativity is pathetic.

Hardly "pathetic". That performance along with most performances this season isn't acceptable.
Login to get fewer ads

This club is doomed. on 19:18 - Mar 7 with 1044 viewsOxford_Blue

This club is doomed. on 18:59 - Mar 7 by Pecker

Hardly "pathetic". That performance along with most performances this season isn't acceptable.

But the reaction is undignified and of a snowflake type.
This club is doomed. on 20:02 - Mar 7 with 933 viewsBlueBadger

LOL

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024