Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I assume The Athletic article has been mentioned on here today 22:31 - Mar 7 with 1541 viewsMaySixth

interesting reading

I wonder which academy staff were against McCarthy?

Shame that there is no non-compensation break clause in Lambert's contract

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

I assume The Athletic article has been mentioned on here today on 22:53 - Mar 7 with 1442 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Like the rest of the reports, their knowledge of Lambert's contract is speculation.

Much like most of the article.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I assume The Athletic article has been mentioned on here today on 23:10 - Mar 7 with 1368 viewspositivity

thanks for posting, the article doesn't say that there's no break clause, just that there's no "non-compensation" clause.

i think those "in the know", said it would be substantially cheaper, rather than free...

as for the academy staff, i'd say just about all of them, knowing their philosophy versus mick's!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

I assume The Athletic article has been mentioned on here today on 11:00 - Mar 8 with 884 viewstextbackup

Dyer and bramble

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I assume The Athletic article has been mentioned on here today on 11:37 - Mar 8 with 792 viewsAlexwaddell

That was one of the best articles I have read on Town, reminds me of the Sunderland documentary......I thought the crisis mentioned at Town was a shortage of white wine, rather than red. I particularly liked Benjamin Blooms 4 stages of disillusion.
And discovering that Fleetwoods wage bill exceeds ours!!!!!!
[Post edited 8 Mar 2020 11:59]

Poll: What was today?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024