Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watching my Nirvana - Live at Reading 1992 DVD... 01:03 - Mar 8 with 1449 viewsGunnsAirkick

It really does highlight how sh*t music is now. There are exceptions, but nothing on this level.
Watching my Nirvana - Live at Reading 1992 DVD... on 01:25 - Mar 8 with 1420 viewsMelford

The band before that on the bill was my favourite band Teenage Fanclub

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Watching my Nirvana - Live at Reading 1992 DVD... on 02:14 - Mar 8 with 1386 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm sure our dads said the same thing. That's just how it's supposed to be.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Watching my Nirvana - Live at Reading 1992 DVD... on 06:51 - Mar 8 with 1309 viewshampstead_blue

utterly stupendous.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Watching my Nirvana - Live at Reading 1992 DVD... on 08:22 - Mar 8 with 1252 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Hmmm ....Slaves, Idles, Pigs7, Fontaines DC, Snapped Ankles.....all seen live this year, all excellent and I'm just an old git who doesn't look that hard.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Watching my Nirvana - Live at Reading 1992 DVD... on 08:34 - Mar 8 with 1241 viewsbrogansnose

Watching my Nirvana - Live at Reading 1992 DVD... on 08:22 - Mar 8 by BanksterDebtSlave

Hmmm ....Slaves, Idles, Pigs7, Fontaines DC, Snapped Ankles.....all seen live this year, all excellent and I'm just an old git who doesn't look that hard.

Loads of good stuff out there, just got to look.
Watching my Nirvana - Live at Reading 1992 DVD... on 08:57 - Mar 8 with 1215 viewswoodbridge_blue

Thank goodness the Phil Collins band is reforming.
Watching my Nirvana - Live at Reading 1992 DVD... on 10:23 - Mar 8 with 1165 viewsBlueBadger

*Looks up from beneath new albums by Bonnie Light Horseman, Kirk Windstein, Inter Arma and Chelsea Wolfe*
*Shakes head*

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Watching my Nirvana - Live at Reading 1992 DVD... on 10:31 - Mar 8 with 1155 viewsr2d2

Agreed, music is like lpswich Town nowadays. Sh!te.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024