Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
By all accounts we actually tried yesterday 09:51 - Mar 8 with 1016 viewsfergalsharkey

And everybody is in raptures.

It's a basic fu kn requirement.

Poll: Cook out?

By all accounts we actually tried yesterday on 10:01 - Mar 8 with 987 viewsCheltenham_Blue

This

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

By all accounts we actually tried yesterday on 10:03 - Mar 8 with 974 viewsjas0999

Agreed. No credit for it.
By all accounts we actually tried yesterday on 10:15 - Mar 8 with 922 viewsBlueBadger

See? Even a man who's never been further than Lowestoft in his life knows this.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

By all accounts we actually tried yesterday on 11:37 - Mar 8 with 859 viewsFtnfwest

Yes but by all accounts we aren’t all in raptures
By all accounts we actually tried yesterday on 19:50 - Mar 8 with 763 viewsfergalsharkey

By all accounts we actually tried yesterday on 10:15 - Mar 8 by BlueBadger

See? Even a man who's never been further than Lowestoft in his life knows this.

Lies...I went to diss once.

Poll: Cook out?

By all accounts we actually tried yesterday on 20:27 - Mar 8 with 731 viewsgordon

Fine, you be cyincal but I'm pretty sure Saturday actually was the second coming of our Lord Nolan whoeth shall lead us onwards for forty years of wandering through the desert of League One.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2020 20:27]
By all accounts we actually tried yesterday on 20:31 - Mar 8 with 720 viewsTractorWood

Some joke about style of play and stuff but we lose poorly and it's all Lambert's fault but we pass it around the back 4 and put a couple of lollipop crosses in the box and it's all Evans fault.

I always thought you were meant to win football games.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

By all accounts we actually tried yesterday on 20:35 - Mar 8 with 707 viewsCoco

and with the benefit of hindsight we should've tried in previous games too.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024