Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clapped them off HAHAHAHA 11:00 - Mar 8 with 4000 viewstextbackup

wet wiping at its finest

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Clapped them off HAHAHAHA on 11:03 - Mar 8 with 3980 viewsBrixtonBlue

The very NERVE of people supporting their team!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Clapped them off HAHAHAHA on 11:10 - Mar 8 with 3937 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Clapped them off HAHAHAHA on 11:03 - Mar 8 by BrixtonBlue

Wasn’t much to support. Yet another defeat, to another top 6 opponent.

4 wins in 26, really no much to support, nor do the players deserve an ounce of support right now.

Town fans have been superb, given everything to the players, especially last season whilst being relegated at a whimper. We are in a lower league, have a competitive enough squad to do better than 4 in 26, and you still think they deserve the support.

Anywhere else they’d be getting absolute pelters week in week out, they still have it easy here.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Clapped them off HAHAHAHA on 11:27 - Mar 8 with 3883 viewsDinnernotTea

The very same people I bet my house on not making a single bit of noise during the game. Not one song.

Famously known as The Ipswich Cabbages.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

Clapped them off HAHAHAHA on 11:28 - Mar 8 with 3873 viewsmonytowbray

Our fans are the band that kept playing as the Titanic sank.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Clapped them off HAHAHAHA on 11:36 - Mar 8 with 3837 viewsSitfcB

Happy clappers unite by SitfcB 7 Mar 2020 17:08
It WaS a BeTtEr PeRfOrMaNcE tHaN tUeSdAY

LOLLERS.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Clapped them off HAHAHAHA on 11:43 - Mar 8 with 3795 viewsLeoMuff

Hold on, I thought you would definitely be joining in the clapping, during your anti MM rant phase you said you were quite happy with poorer results as long as we played better football ?

Have you not got your wish ? Extra 60 passes a game at least now and 55% possession

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Clapped them off HAHAHAHA on 11:54 - Mar 8 with 3753 viewstextbackup

Imagine thinking clapping them off after a 4th defeat in 6 is support

Clapped them off HAHAHAHA on 12:20 - Mar 8 with 3673 viewsBrixtonBlue

Clapped them off HAHAHAHA on 11:10 - Mar 8 by TheTrueBlue1878

4 wins in 26, really no much to support, nor do the players deserve an ounce of support right now.

Town fans have been superb, given everything to the players, especially last season whilst being relegated at a whimper. We are in a lower league, have a competitive enough squad to do better than 4 in 26, and you still think they deserve the support.

Anywhere else they’d be getting absolute pelters week in week out, they still have it easy here.

They got absolute pelters on Tuesday night (including from myself) and deservedly so because that performance was abject. I gave them a small ripple yesterday because I could see that even though they lost, they were actually putting the effort in and trying their best.

So shoot me. What a terrible person I am.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Login to get fewer ads

Clapped them off HAHAHAHA on 12:28 - Mar 8 with 3645 viewsOxford_Blue

It’s called supporting.

Otherwise, what you’re really saying is you will only support them when they win.
Clapped them off HAHAHAHA on 12:30 - Mar 8 with 3635 viewsPJH

Clapped them off HAHAHAHA on 12:28 - Mar 8 by Oxford_Blue

It’s called supporting.

Otherwise, what you’re really saying is you will only support them when they win.

I clapped them yesterday because they played reasonably well and did not lack effort, I did not clap on Tuesday nor did I boo-that is something that I never have done and never will do.
Clapped them off HAHAHAHA on 12:58 - Mar 8 with 3557 viewstextbackup

It’s called supporting.

I sang every single song that was sung
Applauded good passes, or attempts
Willed them on throughout the game
At the end I booed them then walked over because as a collective unit they failed , again

Clapped them off HAHAHAHA on 13:01 - Mar 8 with 3535 viewsTrequartista

It’s called supporting.

Supporting is not about happy clapping. The players and manager all think all is ok now and we're content with being 10th in Division Three

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Clapped them off HAHAHAHA on 13:12 - Mar 8 with 3498 viewsOxford_Blue

Clapped them off HAHAHAHA on 13:01 - Mar 8 by Trequartista

Supporting is not about happy clapping. The players and manager all think all is ok now and we're content with being 10th in Division Three

No, they don’t. You are making claims that are not true.
Clapped them off HAHAHAHA on 13:14 - Mar 8 with 3484 viewsWarhurst

People are free to support the team how they like. Fans turning on each other is so unnecessary.
Clapped them off HAHAHAHA on 13:41 - Mar 8 with 3416 viewsBrixtonBlue

Clapped them off HAHAHAHA on 13:01 - Mar 8 by Trequartista

I really don't think they think that.

Clapped them off HAHAHAHA on 13:49 - Mar 8 with 3365 viewsr2d2

What was there to support. If you kept churning out cr@p like that every week you would soon be out of a job. You wouldn't get patted on the back.
Clapped them off HAHAHAHA on 15:31 - Mar 8 with 3203 viewsFarmerpiles

Clapped them off HAHAHAHA on 11:10 - Mar 8 by TheTrueBlue1878

Stood in SBR stand, sung and did my bit whole game. Yet again for little or no return. Whistle went and I just left. Your no less a fan for not clapping the team at the end of that, or especially the Fleetwood game. "Lads gave everything,etc,etc"....soundbites. I've watched some really poor Town teams, those under Duncan, McGiven , but this team is NOT the worst I've ever seen in a blue shirt. It should be doing so much better, at least competing for top two. And who's fault is that? Lamberts. This season is down to him and quite a few overrated underperforming players. That's why I walked without clapping. Most Sunday morning kids teams ' give everything'.
Clapped them off HAHAHAHA on 18:39 - Mar 8 with 3052 viewsQuilterstown

It’s called supporting.

Exactly.

Clue's in the name.

Supporter.

You can't be a supporter and not be supportive.
Clapped them off HAHAHAHA on 10:41 - Mar 10 with 2718 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Clapped them off HAHAHAHA on 12:20 - Mar 8 by BrixtonBlue

They got absolute pelters on Tuesday night (including from myself) and deservedly so because that performance was abject. I gave them a small ripple yesterday because I could see that even though they lost, they were actually putting the effort in and trying their best.

So shoot me. What a terrible person I am.

I don't think I recall calling you a terrible person, and everybody is well within their rights to support the team however they please.

It doesn't sit comfortably with me that our judgement is based upon whether they give 100%, that's the minimum, that is par for the course for me, that is the absolute minimum requirement.

I can support the team trying to play the right way, showing intent of being a creative, attacking, dynamic team and still losing, I can handle that.

But the reality is we are powder puff and feeble side right now on the ball, that doesn't sit right with me, we have some technically good players.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2020 15:37]

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024