Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We're 20/1 to sneak into the play-offs now 16:26 - Mar 8 with 1038 viewsAlexGreen

Am I absolutely crazy for considering putting a few pounds on that? Looking at our run-in, it's just so tempting.

I know, I know I've got to give it up and accept this season for what it is, but the teams we're playing are truly terrible (Pompey aside) and we really really could win most of the remaining games if the planets aligned.

It's not going to happen is it. I should save my money shouldn't I.

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

We're 20/1 to sneak into the play-offs now on 16:27 - Mar 8 with 1022 viewsTonytown

Have a look at the form table and then keep it in your pocket
We're 20/1 to sneak into the play-offs now on 16:28 - Mar 8 with 1019 viewsbackwaywhen

I will give 50/1 ....easy money !
We're 20/1 to sneak into the play-offs now on 16:30 - Mar 8 with 1000 viewsLeaky

If I were you i'd put my house on it. But only if It was rented !!!!
We're 20/1 to sneak into the play-offs now on 16:31 - Mar 8 with 994 viewsJ2BLUE

Don't bother mate.

It should be 100/1

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

We're 20/1 to sneak into the play-offs now on 16:39 - Mar 8 with 948 viewsclive_baker

Even if we won all our remaining 8 games which would be an absolute miracle, there's no guarantee it would be enough. I think it probably would get us into 6th, but its never going to happen.

Lambert will be sacked after the Southend match.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

We're 20/1 to sneak into the play-offs now on 16:42 - Mar 8 with 945 viewsTonytown

We're 20/1 to sneak into the play-offs now on 16:39 - Mar 8 by clive_baker

Even if we won all our remaining 8 games which would be an absolute miracle, there's no guarantee it would be enough. I think it probably would get us into 6th, but its never going to happen.

Lambert will be sacked after the Southend match.

If his contract says he can be sacked with no compensation if we don’t reach the play offs, he will be sacked as soon as we definitely cannot reach them.
We're 20/1 to sneak into the play-offs now on 16:52 - Mar 8 with 895 viewsSitfcB

28/1 Sky Bet

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

We're 20/1 to sneak into the play-offs now on 16:53 - Mar 8 with 889 viewsJ2BLUE

We're 20/1 to sneak into the play-offs now on 16:42 - Mar 8 by Tonytown

If his contract says he can be sacked with no compensation if we don’t reach the play offs, he will be sacked as soon as we definitely cannot reach them.

Source?

I thought it was 2 years payment.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

We're 20/1 to sneak into the play-offs now on 16:54 - Mar 8 with 885 viewsclive_baker

We're 20/1 to sneak into the play-offs now on 16:53 - Mar 8 by J2BLUE

Source?

I thought it was 2 years payment.

I've heard its much less than that. Not no compo unfortunately, but nowhere near as much as 2 years salary.

We're 20/1 to sneak into the play-offs now on 16:58 - Mar 8 with 870 viewsJ2BLUE

We're 20/1 to sneak into the play-offs now on 16:54 - Mar 8 by clive_baker

I've heard its much less than that. Not no compo unfortunately, but nowhere near as much as 2 years salary.

I really hope you're right.

Truly impaired.

We're 20/1 to sneak into the play-offs now on 17:07 - Mar 8 with 834 viewsclive_baker

We're 20/1 to sneak into the play-offs now on 16:58 - Mar 8 by J2BLUE

I really hope you're right.

He wont be in charge this time next month.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024