Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Songs with groovy guitar riffs required please 18:58 - Mar 8 with 11254 viewsBrixtonBlue

Packing up and moving on. Last day in Brixton today after 8.5 years, moving in with the GF tomorrow (in Crystal Palace). I have wine, just need music while I pack up all my worldly belongings. I'm in a guitar riff mood.

Give me some songs with riffs like this one (kicks in at 1:27... it's a great video as well).

Cheers in advance.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Songs with groovy guitar riffs required please on 19:04 - Mar 8 with 4387 viewsthebooks

This is pretty unbeatable:

Songs with groovy guitar riffs required please on 19:08 - Mar 8 with 4362 viewsBrixtonBlue

Songs with groovy guitar riffs required please on 19:04 - Mar 8 by thebooks

This is pretty unbeatable:

Hmm. Bit pedestrian for my taste. I'm pretty sure this is beatable.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Songs with groovy guitar riffs required please on 19:08 - Mar 8 with 4364 viewsCoastalblue

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Songs with groovy guitar riffs required please on 19:10 - Mar 8 with 4354 viewsjeera

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Songs with groovy guitar riffs required please on 19:11 - Mar 8 with 4346 viewsBrixtonBlue

This is a great one too

Songs with groovy guitar riffs required please on 19:11 - Mar 8 with 4347 viewsthebooks

Songs with groovy guitar riffs required please on 19:08 - Mar 8 by BrixtonBlue

Hmm. Bit pedestrian for my taste. I'm pretty sure this is beatable.

I don’t know, it’s genius!

OK:

Songs with groovy guitar riffs required please on 19:15 - Mar 8 with 4316 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Songs with groovy guitar riffs required please on 19:16 - Mar 8 with 4324 viewsWD19

Not quite within the brief but.....

[Post edited 8 Mar 2020 19:17]
Login to get fewer ads

Songs with groovy guitar riffs required please on 19:19 - Mar 8 with 4306 viewsBrixtonBlue

And another...

Songs with groovy guitar riffs required please on 19:22 - Mar 8 with 4272 viewsWeWereZombies

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Songs with groovy guitar riffs required please on 19:23 - Mar 8 with 4263 viewsmonytowbray

Songs with groovy guitar riffs required please on 19:11 - Mar 8 by thebooks

OK:

YEEEEES! TWTD needs more Lightning Bolt fans.

Or if you fancy really getting heavy, turn the lights out and turn this up...

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Songs with groovy guitar riffs required please on 19:24 - Mar 8 with 4259 viewsLord_Lucan

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Songs with groovy guitar riffs required please on 19:28 - Mar 8 with 4223 viewsBrixtonBlue

Songs with groovy guitar riffs required please on 19:11 - Mar 8 by thebooks

OK:

Jesus F Christ, what on earth was that?

Songs with groovy guitar riffs required please on 19:29 - Mar 8 with 4220 viewsthebooks

Obvious, I know, but can’t have a riff thread with the sun.

Preferred Pyroclasts to Life Metal — both are masterpieces:

Songs with groovy guitar riffs required please on 19:30 - Mar 8 with 4208 viewsthebooks

Songs with groovy guitar riffs required please on 19:28 - Mar 8 by BrixtonBlue

YOU ASKED FOR RIFFS I GAVE YOU RIFFS
Songs with groovy guitar riffs required please on 19:30 - Mar 8 with 4205 viewsjeera

It's moving home music.

If your neighbour was regularly playing that, you'd move home.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Songs with groovy guitar riffs required please on 19:31 - Mar 8 with 4205 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Anything by the masters of guitar riffs, AC/DC.

Are you now going to change your user name to CrystalPalaceBlue.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Songs with groovy guitar riffs required please on 19:31 - Mar 8 with 4203 viewsbrogansnose

Hope it goes well with the move and shacking up with new girl Dolly. I used to like Palace, the area.

Don't even think about knocking Iggy , the Bowie thing was bad enough.
Songs with groovy guitar riffs required please on 19:32 - Mar 8 with 4198 viewsBrixtonBlue

Songs with groovy guitar riffs required please on 19:15 - Mar 8 by GlasgowBlue

Best so far.

Songs with groovy guitar riffs required please on 19:32 - Mar 8 with 4198 viewsWeWereZombies

This was originally called 'Spunk Box' and the record company said 'you can't call it that', so that band came back and said 'OK, we've changed the title':

[Post edited 8 Mar 2020 19:39]

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Songs with groovy guitar riffs required please on 19:32 - Mar 8 with 4195 viewsmonytowbray

The band Royal Blood wished they were ;)

(my fav music documentary of all time next to GG Allin: Hated)

Tell a lie, Royal Blood with they were Death From Above 1979, they couldn’t touch Lightning Bolt if they tried.

[Post edited 8 Mar 2020 19:33]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Songs with groovy guitar riffs required please on 19:34 - Mar 8 with 4182 viewsvapour_trail

I went out in Brixton a couple of Fridays ago for the first time in, well, about 8.5 years if I’m honest.

It’s died a death, dollers. All the old edge has been replaced by w@nkers. You’re doing the right thing moving to the Palace.

You can’t beat a piece of J. Mascis.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Songs with groovy guitar riffs required please on 19:34 - Mar 8 with 4177 viewsLord_Lucan

Songs with groovy guitar riffs required please on 19:24 - Mar 8 by Lord_Lucan

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Songs with groovy guitar riffs required please on 19:35 - Mar 8 with 4170 viewsronnyd

Songs with groovy guitar riffs required please on 19:24 - Mar 8 by Lord_Lucan

That's what i want played at my funeral service. That'll keep the beggars hanging round a bit longer.
Songs with groovy guitar riffs required please on 19:36 - Mar 8 with 4164 viewsDarth_Koont

I always like this. White Stripes doing a bit of Delta Blues.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024